•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I like the Abhay now. It is something to look forward to. But let's go back in time when he was cold and bitter.
What was so special about him that we instantly became attracted to the show?
It was charisma.
He is lacking it now, the charisma that drew us in. He didn't care what the world had to say. He loved Piya in his way without putting her n danger. He was her bodyguard, guardian angel. He was violent but not towards Piya, but towards anything or anyone that would hurt her.
But now he is a feebly, timid man lost in love with Piya that he doesn't even know if he's hurting the enemies of Piya or if he's hurting her.
He won't even speak to her like he always would in the most aggressive way that would draw not only us, but our lovely Piya in. It's always the same line over and over again. "Stay away from me". But one thing the CVs don't get is not only is that line getting old but it makes no rational sense in the plot. Its already too late to stay away because she knows.
The Abhay we know would fight back Sid the same Sid does, fight fire with fire. He would not stand in front of Piya and sacrifice himself for no reason. He would protect her with his valiance.
I like the Abhay now. But I loved the Abhay that we once knew.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago
Nice post dear..BIT I loved that ABHAY who was agrressive & love him now toooooooooo 😍 because now he is caught in a turmoil because not only he has to fight his Bro who has openly declared that he has come to destroy his ONLY HAPPINESS IN LIFE after 200 odd years..PIYA..and above that NOW THAT HE LOVES PIYA BEYOND HIS LIMITS..he has to fight his instincts and passion  for her too because eh knows that ..their love is forbidden..I SO LOVE THIS PHASE ALSO..and will surely move on by this weekend..PIYA & ABHAY's bond is going to get STRONGEST..THAN EVER BEFORE..is what my heart says..!!
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nice post dear..BIT I loved that ABHAY who was agrressive & love him now toooooooooo 😍 because now he is caught in a turmoil because not only he has to fight his Bro who has openly declared that he has come to destroy his ONLY HAPPINESS IN LIFE after 200 odd years..PIYA..and above that NOW THAT HE LOVES PIYA BEYOND HIS LIMITS..he has to fight his instincts and passion  for her too because eh knows that ..their love is forbidden..I SO LOVE THIS PHASE ALSO..and will surely move on by this weekend..PIYA & ABHAY's bond is going to get STRONGEST..THAN EVER BEFORE..is what my heart says..!!

Everyone morning i end up reading ur post first. so utterly romantic.  ❤️

And  a very Good morning to u too😊
Abhay character need to be redeem . CV don't understand that  story of abhlya has moved and they cannot show the same feeling /relationship it was before . Same line  " be away " wont work . I wish they could shown as frs ..like moving one step further in there relationship . His dialogue write needs to change , repetitive lines make no sense and loose its charisma after some time .

Not sure about the other but i feel bad for abhay dialogues are so weak and rest of the cast as amazing dialogue . 😔

May be CV thinks that by showing lead as weak character will get the feel of sid being dangerous ..however situation is panic , threatening still certain sensibility is required in abhlya relationship and also keeping the abhay character strong

Still i like and love abhay a lot for all the aspect he has . 😛