Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

EVERYONE JOIN DD's FAN CLUB & COMMENT ON PROFILE!! (Page 102)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Naz and shradz, my advice is simple.. We cant blame other fans if we ourselves arent competent enough.. And you said it naz, yes its true some we cant wake them up.. But tell me, is fake ids the only way out? No dear.. Im sure there must be better ways.. Its just that we are low in support.. And fake ids is certainly not the way for me.. That will make no difference to us and rp fans or infact any other fans.. I dono about others, but i strongly abhor dishonesty in any form.. I cant and never will withstand dishonesty.. Thats why im quite angry with that v.. Because its clear he is manipulating some data.. We asked for transparency in the counting of points.. But all he gave us was a guide.. General one.. I hope we can continue to wake up atleast some of the fans and get them to comment.. Don wish to point fingers at, but i wanna suggest, why not ask some of the famous mg ff writers, the people who posts pictures for us and those on other ongoing threads like the dd, 3idiots and ci to comment for dd.. If im not wrong, most of them on fanpage are bumpers, cdiots and the reg commenters.. We need to achieve to bring the rest onboard..

sorry for writing so much.. I hope i didnt bore anyone.. But im just pouring my feelings over the rankings..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

thank you for the support...i'll do it when i get home from work...Hug

-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Naz and shradz, my advice is simple.. We cant blame other fans if we ourselves arent competent enough.. And you said it naz, yes its true some we cant wake them up.. But tell me, is fake ids the only way out? No dear.. Im sure there must be better ways.. Its just that we are low in support.. And fake ids is certainly not the way for me.. That will make no difference to us and rp fans or infact any other fans.. I dono about others, but i strongly abhor dishonesty in any form.. I cant and never will withstand dishonesty.. Thats why im quite angry with that v.. Because its clear he is manipulating some data.. We asked for transparency in the counting of points.. But all he gave us was a guide.. General one.. I hope we can continue to wake up atleast some of the fans and get them to comment.. Don wish to point fingers at, but i wanna suggest, why not ask some of the famous mg ff writers, the people who posts pictures for us and those on other ongoing threads like the dd, 3idiots and ci to comment for dd.. If im not wrong, most of them on fanpage are bumpers, cdiots and the reg commenters.. We need to achieve to bring the rest onboard..

sorry for writing so much.. I hope i didnt bore anyone.. But im just pouring my feelings over the rankings..
bring it on Zaara...we are here to read..me not making fun of u..seriously...this is what v all r feeling..u r giving them words
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

arre no zaaru darlin u cn never bor me..
mah sati savitri LOLv cn try dat...nic idea..we cn ask muskan di 2 add abv her ff's 2 comment on dd's n gc's fan page..
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

thank you for the support...i'll do it when i get home from work...Hug

aww v r wid u di fr ny help ur soldiers on duty..

-Nightingale-

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I think that would be good! We should message every GEET fan to support DD!!
Thumbs Up

Those 4000+ fans need to wake up and supprot DD!!
Stern Smile

undisclosed

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Sargeant and Naz, we don need to fight with other fans.. Not gc and rp.. Whats more important is to find our dd fans all of them, and get them to comment as well.. No point crying that others do better, when we don put in as much as effort.. Sorry to say but truth hurts.. What i feel is not many dd fans comment for her.. Not consistent.. No use blaming other fans when we are not up there.. Take this advice with a pinch of salt.. No intention to hurt anyone.. But this is the harsh truth.. How did the numbers drop? How did dd drop in her ranking? When others can do much for their favourites, we also need to show we can do it.. Im currently doing for both.. But at times i get to be biased and inclined towards dd.. Yet what i get? Its the combined efforts of all the fans that will bring dd to number one.. And trust me, i rather kick the sleeping ones awake and make them comment as well , than be dishonest and create more fake ids just to make dd win.. That wont be truthful victory.. I rather see her on number 3 with genuine comments from fans than see her at number 1 with so many fake ids..
zaara...i understand ...i too never want to use fake IDs...but as said...people dont want to wake up..

if there is change in track..u find lots of bashing posts...but where do they go when time to comment...

Yep,  they only come when it's convenient!
  Stern Smile

I also dislike how "certain fans" in this forum hate awesome DD!!
   Wacko
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

yup we need to gather those 4000++ fans and get them involved...ok guys i'm leaving the office now and will catch up with you all when i get home...

Go to top