Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

EVERYONE JOIN DD's FAN CLUB & COMMENT ON PROFILE!! (Page 101)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Sargeant and Naz, we don need to fight with other fans.. Not gc and rp.. Whats more important is to find our dd fans all of them, and get them to comment as well.. No point crying that others do better, when we don put in as much as effort.. Sorry to say but truth hurts.. What i feel is not many dd fans comment for her.. Not consistent.. No use blaming other fans when we are not up there.. Take this advice with a pinch of salt.. No intention to hurt anyone.. But this is the harsh truth.. How did the numbers drop? How did dd drop in her ranking? When others can do much for their favourites, we also need to show we can do it.. Im currently doing for both.. But at times i get to be biased and inclined towards dd.. Yet what i get? Its the combined efforts of all the fans that will bring dd to number one.. And trust me, i rather kick the sleeping ones awake and make them comment as well , than be dishonest and create more fake ids just to make dd win.. That wont be truthful victory.. I rather see her on number 3 with genuine comments from fans than see her at number 1 with so many fake ids..

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
aww she again slipeed frm her rankin keep commentin guyzz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara25

Sargeant and Naz, we don need to fight with other fans.. Not gc and rp.. Whats more important is to find our dd fans all of them, and get them to comment as well.. No point crying that others do better, when we don put in as much as effort.. Sorry to say but truth hurts.. What i feel is not many dd fans comment for her.. Not consistent.. No use blaming other fans when we are not up there.. Take this advice with a pinch of salt.. No intention to hurt anyone.. But this is the harsh truth.. How did the numbers drop? How did dd drop in her ranking? When others can do much for their favourites, we also need to show we can do it.. Im currently doing for both.. But at times i get to be biased and inclined towards dd.. Yet what i get? Its the combined efforts of all the fans that will bring dd to number one.. And trust me, i rather kick the sleeping ones awake and make them comment as well , than be dishonest and create more fake ids just to make dd win.. That wont be truthful victory.. I rather see her on number 3 with genuine comments from fans than see her at number 1 with so many fake ids..
zaara...i understand ...i too never want to use fake IDs...but as said...people dont want to wake up..

if there is change in track..u find lots of bashing posts...but where do they go when time to comment...

undisclosed

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

zaaru i wonder hw cn u write so much..bt i likd i...fak id peepz shud noe dat dey shud get deir actor or actrss at no. 1 nt by makin fak ids bt makin efforts n makin all deir actor's fan awak..

undisclosed

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

zaara...i understand ...i too never want to use fake IDs...but as said...people dont want to wake up..

if there is change in track..u find lots of bashing posts...but where do they go when time to comment...

naz di i totally agree...sum peepz jus wait fr a singl chanc 2 bash actors..y i rp at no. 2 position wen she is even nt  in ny show..

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

i'm thinking of making a "DD for #1" post...what do you all think?...to rally the DD fans together!

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i'm thinking of making a "DD for #1" post...what do you all think?...to rally the DD fans together!

i m wid u syl di...Big smileu need ny help i m here

undisclosed

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Do I need to give my name to u Sylv...u know i am already inSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shradzzundisclosed

Go to top