🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣Hey r u really telling it or😉😉😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣

😉😉😉😉 got it?😃
Posted: 13 years ago
hi dd & gc its not u . donot try to get cheap publicity . donot spoil the imag.e  we have 4 u guys  by doing this tip tip barsa pani type  item  dance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🤣 Get a grip on the real world babes!!

😳 I know...seriously...I was expecting them to do a bhakti number... something like mere toh girdhar gopal... since its MaanGod we are talking about...Buh Meh* They went Sassy with the tip tip barsa paani instead .😭😭😭🤔
*Sprinkles gangajal on the pavitra praanis* 😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🤣🤣🤣 Gosh girl.  What do u do in real life !!!!

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Originally posted by robbieluvr

LMFAO🤣🤣 I love you for this🤣
Anyways, back to the topic, i toh am loving every bit of it, i'm glad there was no bhakti number, we've seen enough of those please😆.
Choti bahu poora bhajan wala hi show hai.....thora spice to hona chahiyeh na....jo hamre maaneet layenge😉😉Embarrassed
Originally posted by 3020rubina

😭  hi dd & gc its not u . donot try to get cheap publicity . donot spoil the imag.e  we have 4 u guys  by doing this tip tip barsa pani type  item  dance.

Do you think Gurti need any kind of publicity?😆. They are already one of the hot and happening couple in showbiz😉. Holi show ke liye tip tip hi chahiye not any daata ek raam kind of bhajan😆. BTW I have suggestion for u. Keep u r tv turned off during the whole item song. Nahi toh aap ka dharam bhrastra ho jayega aur aisa hogo toh hume aacha nahi lage ga. 🤣 Waise aap kisi protection team ko belong toh nahi karti? 😉😆
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
@ All who understood my PAVITRA BHAVANA: I am Glad.😆😆
@All who did not quite get it: I am soooo sorry ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I should have used Omgeeee language.😳I am not fluent but O WELL one can always try.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS: I KNEW this topic will be a HIT. Statistics show that such topics make HISTORY. 😳😎

Originally posted by happygolucky

Do you think Gurti need any kind of publicity?😆. They are already one of the hot and happening couple in showbiz😉. Holi show ke liye tip tip hi chahiye not any daata ek raam kind of bhajan😆. BTW I have suggestion for u. Keep u r tv turned off during the whole item song. Nahi toh aap ka dharam bhrastra ho jayega aur aisa hogo toh hume aacha nahi lage ga. 🤣 Waise aap kisi protection team ko belong toh nahi karti? 😉😆
this one is nice🤣....now a days i dont know where do these newbies come., make a comment and vanished..lifeless people😡....
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

😳 I know...seriously...I was expecting them to do a bhakti number... something like mere toh girdhar gopal... since its MaanGod we are talking about...Buh Meh* They went Sassy with the tip tip barsa paani instead .🤔
*Sprinkles gangajal on the pavitra praanis* 😳

Well this IS a bhakti number....they just have a few words misplaced...

Tip tip barsa paani - Abviously....pani tip tip hi girta hai..nothing new
Paani ne aag bhujayi - It's not lagayi...that was a mistake
Pyaas bhuji dil mein to - It's not aag lagi...it's pyaas bujhi...
Dil ko teri yaad aayi - When a person is thirsty he remembers water...not God. So she first quenched her thirst and then remembered lord ram...
teri yaad aayi toh jal utha mera bheega badan - It's the pangs of separation from lord ram that she is talking about
ab tum hi batao sajan..main kya karoon - the lord is the soul's husband. so calling him sajan is not offensive.....

So you see.....they only messed up the lyrics here and there...otherwise it's quite a devotional number.
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Well this IS a bhakti number....they just have a few words misplaced...

Tip tip barsa paani - Abviously....pani tip tip hi girta hai..nothing new
Paani ne aag bhujayi - It's not lagayi...that was a mistake
Pyaas bhuji dil mein to - It's not aag lagi...it's pyaas bujhi...
Dil ko teri yaad aayi - When a person is thirsty he remembers water...not God. So she first quenched her thirst and then remembered lord ram...
teri yaad aayi toh jal utha mera bheega badan - It's the pangs of separation from lord ram that she is talking about
ab tum hi batao sajan..main kya karoon - the lord is the soul's husband. so calling him sajan is not offensive.....

So you see.....they only messed up the lyrics here and there...otherwise it's quite a devotional number.

Ek dam jhakaas reply to these one timers😆
@Dolphin:You go girl!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Its Totally a devotional number.😳😳😳😳It has Gangajal(Read Water) to wash the SINS as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@All: I dont think saying 'These one timers' would be the right thing.I mean to say that lets not go into  stereotyping please. Not ALL newbies give us SUCH treats.😆😆😆😳
what cheap publicity yaar????i am sooooo dying to watch that one and here people are saying cheap publicity......i have been so disappointed after all that tapori song in kekta mai's V-Day performance...and today i have got this steamy and hot sequence😍.....Oh My God......and people are shouting that they need publicity...!!!!!!😲😲