Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

🤣

🤣

Muniza
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

😳 I know...seriously...I was expecting them to do a bhakti number... something like mere toh girdhar gopal... since its MaanGod we are talking about...Buh Meh* They went Sassy with the tip tip barsa paani instead .🤔
*Sprinkles gangajal on the pavitra praanis* 😳

🤣 🤣BTW topic starter has lost their mind 🤪Edited by maan-and-geet - 13 years ago
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

🤣 🤣BTW topic starter has lost their mind 🤪

Roflmaoo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg...dear whats your problem...are you alright., common girl they are actors...they are not the ones who you see in geet., so buddy they should if they have to..grow up dear..😊.
Yeh subah subah kaun behooda mazaak kar rahe haii.. Jinko Bhakti dekhni hai please iss page ko chodkar doomdabakar bhago..

Go watch Saathiya darling
mods can u plz chk the IP of TM ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

😳 I know...seriously...I was expecting them to do a bhakti number... something like mere toh girdhar gopal... since its MaanGod we are talking about...Buh Meh* They went Sassy with the tip tip barsa paani instead .🤔
*Sprinkles gangajal on the pavitra praanis* 😳
LMFAO🤣🤣 I love you for this🤣
Anyways, back to the topic, i toh am loving every bit of it, i'm glad there was no bhakti number, we've seen enough of those please😆.
i for one am totally looking forward to it...they have awesome and sizzling chemistry...and no one could pull off this song like im sure they can...yeh March 18th kaab aayega..

JAZ

Haye haye......eh ka karahe hai maaneet...kahe aisa number kar rahe hai?

Mere maaneet to ram aur sita thay na....to kahe ek aisa gana kar rahe hai....hum sab ka dharam brasht kar rahe hai....

hum sab ka dil tod rahe hai....ek aisa paapi gana kar ke😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

pleej pleej maaneet tip tip barsa pani na kariyo.......hamesha ram aur sita hi bane raho😭😭😭
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Haye haye......eh ka karahe hai maaneet...kahe aisa number kar rahe hai?

Mere maaneet to ram aur sita thay na....to kahe ek aisa gana kar rahe hai....hum sab ka dharam brasht kar rahe hai....

hum sab ka dil tod rahe hai....ek aisa paapi gana kar ke😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

pleej pleej maaneet tip tip barsa pani na kariyo.......hamesha ram aur sita hi bane raho😭😭😭
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣