India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

finally no miscarriage

blah123 Groupbie
blah123
blah123

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
man daily soaps are known for their miscarriages...every time i found out the actress was pregnant i just new there HAS to be a miscarriage to be used for a story line...thank god varsha had the baby...yeh rishta is one in a million

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916cherrypansy

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
yaa i know..there was also an article of her having a miscarriage but its good that she has have a baby..but i think wen akshi get pregnant they will make her have a miscarriage they always do that to the main lead!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mslakshmi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i'm happy finally varsha had her baby!   I was really sad after reading the article about miscarriage long time ago, but i'm happy the track didn't go that way Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916-Raz-

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I am soo happy that varsha didnt have a miscarriage. can't wait to see little baby girl Embarrassed
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
if not varsha kya cv's vl akshi's mc i don't want to see that y yaar in bidaai too they did the same thing ragini had a mc and sadhana didn't hve mc. cv's can't show something new'i know hina doesn't hjave twwitter account. some fans only did that. y so many articles about varsha's mc. i don't want to see lead actors of the serials should suffer like this do u think it will happen in future if akshi gets preggy. y nothing new. idon't want them to see repeat the same thing waht they did in bidaai.
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blah123

man daily soaps are known for their miscarriages...every time i found out the actress was pregnant i just new there HAS to be a miscarriage to be used for a story line...thank god varsha had the baby...yeh rishta is one in a million

almost all the soaps are known for loosing the baby for what ever reason (mainly  hubby's G/F push her d/n the stairs or jethani)  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  and the clasic line always "Ab yeh kabhi maa nahi ban sakti"   so family wants there son to merry again so they can get new incibator to give the an hair, and he just do what family wants lol LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  sorry for laughing at this serius subject but they make it so weirrd that you wander what the writers are thinking.  but seriusly i think this show is loosing its touch and bringing some realy weird story lines, like
  • nandu is home after having fights with mohit whats going on why dont they sort it out
  • batwara ho gia but they still live in same house cook in same kitchen eat at the same table, and whinging G3 still whinge 
  • why is rajshri telling akshra about nakul's G/F  is she sure???  why dont she tell that to shankri or BM or G3 as if singhania family is going to believe her
  • why is there a maid  who sounds like gold digger that is like tooo much of the ekta serials

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top