Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 2~ (Page 116)

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
awesome maan accept he love geet so nice ..Blood oh noo what happen geet ok na?????????????????? please update soon and thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by holyangel

precape... not again...geet hurted herself again...is Geet some kinda physco ... !!!!! whnevr something happen she ended with cuttng or hurting herself... urrgghhh... give her some strength to overcome her pain... 

btw fantastic update...Smile

I think there is some confusion going on here...sorry guyzzz...didn't think it all the way through i guess.  but the reason there is blood on the door is because maan smashed the door open and that made his hand bleed(i guess that was in the previous update).  that is why when he bangs his hand on the motorcycle bars his hand was already hurt so blood starting to come out again...

NO GEET didn't hurt herself...she is just upset with herself and has locked herself in her room...she is confused on what to do.  it hurts her to see that she keeps on hurting maan. 

vicky comes in and is shocked to see what happened the night before...

everything will make much more sense in the next update...

sorry for the confusion again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzosanjuleejazzeretteKaSh-Maneet-FanmaanseemaaneetsangelCrazyCutesy

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libra25

res
yipppeee me the first one...
loved the update...
feeling really sad for maan and angry on geet...
i hope she has not left or hurt herself again...
may be the door vicky has seen is the one when maan banged his hand at night...
continue soon

thx for the lovely compliment and i just had to point out that you are right.  the door that vicky has seen is the one when maan banged  his hand the night before...

i am so happy at least one person got it.  a lot of people were confused that maan or geet hurt themselves again...i guess that is my fault.should of specified.
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazzo

this thing of blood every time something  happens is just so disturbing! how can ppl care so less? i mean, who does that? kuch hone se pehle hi veins katna shuru kardeti hai! i once knew a girl who slit open her wrist veins coz her parents were getting divorced, but that was just once. she never tried again. thank god for that.

btw zeynab, are u from india or pakistan? or are u frm some other country? afganistan then, maybe? Smile

lol...i explained this already so you might want to read my note on the bottom of the update or on page:116. but don't worry maan and geet are fine...they are not trying to kill themselves...sorry for the confusion.

really?Shocked that is really sad to know...hope she is doing better now.

i am from afghanistan...lol. good guess!

tazzo

CrystalSaya Goldie
CrystalSaya
CrystalSaya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
KAHANI GOING GOOD...LETS C WHT HAPPEND...

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niddzz

OMG...maan realized his love 4 geet...he accepted it butpromosed himself not to give in and stay away 4m her as thats what she wants...!!!!TongueCry
MSK has a motoe cycle and shasha is his childhood friend who used to b hid bike partner...these two news came as shock...lol...wen u mentioned maan and his bike...MSK as balwant who made his entry on bike came to mah mind...lolLOL
its pain pain everywere...!!!CryCryCry
maans flashback were BANG ON...!!!Clap
 geet realized she she went overboard wid her words and felt bad...!!!CryShocked
both cares 4 each other likeanythin...!!!Embarrassed
they are so much in love...but confession is nowere around...!!EmbarrassedCryTongue
maan went against his childhood frnd shasha just coz he couldnt bear anythin against geet...!!!Tongue
geet feels she is responsible 4 his breakup vid his family frnd...!!!Cry
maan took her silence as her avoidance and  as she doesnt care...but geet is up on a guilt trip...she almost killed herself to convey her thanx wonder what she will do to convey her sorry...!!
hope everythin falls in place very soon...me cant take their pain anymore...!!Ouch
confess ur love u two and lrt me have a peaceful sleep...how m i to wait untill the next update to kno whats happenin...!!!Embarrassed
the pain was beautifully depicted...i could actually feel their pain...!!CryCry
beautifully written update...cant wait to read more...!!ClapClap
UPDATE SOON...!!! can we have a bonus update mid week like last tym...would love to have bonus update anytym...greedy me...but not mah fault ...ur cliffhangers dont help me mch in having patience till u update next...!!

WOWWW...thank you for such a lovely and long comment!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ur's has been the longest comment of words i have ever gotten ClapEmbarrassed and most colorfulLOL

sorry yaar i know it hurts me to right about so much pain...but that is the whole point of me FF. Two broken hearts falling in love...so i have to depict their pain...but that does not mean there won't be any happy moments! with time everything will fall into place. 

i will try my best to give you a bonus update mid week.Smile

but don't worry read my note on the bottom of the update or on page:116 it explains everything. maan and geet are fine...nobody is trying to hurt themselves...sorry for the confusion yaar.

thank you again for such a lovely comment Embarrassed

tazzo

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awesome

Mrs.ZSK

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.