love it
midblowing update
update soonnn dear
thanks pm

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...geet admitted she loves maan...yayyy...hope Vicky can help them out somehow in accepting their feelings for one another...and start a new beginning...
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update!! You've portrayed Geet's conflicting emotions very well...could feel her pain and confusion through your beautiful words...and Maan..hmmm..isn't he such a darling?? My heart goes out to them..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful  part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: niddzz

hey...!!!😊

that was just awesome ..!!👏 👏 👏

emotionally beautiful update...!!!👏 ⭐️ 👏

i could feel both their pains...pain and romance are the two thins that are difficult to potray and pen it down...but u are doin it flawlessly..👏 👏...i loved every bit of the update...!!! 😳

both of them are helpless in front of the feelin they have 4 each odr...!! 😭 😭 😭

geet loves him way too much...maan does too...but geet is not ready to give her life another chance...she thinks if again the history repeats she wont b able to  put herself together...!!! 😭 😭 😭 

her fear needs to go ...she needs to share her pain and insecurities then only she can move on in life and embrace the future wid maan...she will take tym to trust maan as her lover...she trusts him more than herself as a frnd but as her lover...maan has a long way to go...!!!  

geet was composing a song...pain...pain...all the way...!!😭 😭 😭
even maan knos that she din mean any f the words she said...it was her helplessness speaking...!!😭 

i hope they talk pretty soon...geet needs a self analysis and she needs to realize maan is not here to go...he is there wid her to stay 4ever...she needs to differentiate betwn maan and dev...!!! 😊

vicky was shocked seeing the kitchen...yeh to kuch bhi nahi tha...!!
vickys line on maan bhai can't you find a way to relax and take out your frustration without hurting yourself  was BANG ON>>>!!!

cant wait 4 the bet...UPDATE SOON>>.!!

wowww thank you so much for such a long, beautiful, and colorful update...
i feel so flattered.  😳😳😳
yeah geet does love maan a lot, but her heart is filled with a lot of insecurities.  IT is really hard for her to differentiate right now because it was only like 3 weeks ago where she got her heart broken.  the next part will explain it in much more detail.
I actually am really excited about writing about vicky and geet's conversation.😃
so will try to update soon!
thx again for ur support and appreciation.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

for such a lovely update .
You really pen down pathos , pain & inner turmoil beautifully 👏

I mean to say it really touches my heart reading it 👏
Flawless depiction of emotions ; the restrained desire of Geet & Maan resurfaced in every word & every action

Vicky's a darling 😳 ; really love him ❤️ 😳 😆
Brilliant , loved it 

heart

& thanks for pm ...

-Zahra15- thumbnail
amazing part...i love vicky for whatever he does for maaneet...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
libra25 thumbnail
vicky is the savior...
awesome part...
really looking forward to geet and vicky conversation..
continue soon
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
ohhh zeynab...u r amazing...loved all parts...sorrryyy dear...im busy busy with damn exames...can do much...well couldnt comment...but...i just theway the story is going...
oohhh myyy god..cant believe it MAAN IS ALSO IN LOVE..HHHAAYYYII RABBA...
just love it..love it...dear...plessshhh pleesshh continue soon..i know u also have exames..and best of luck..but cant wait...i know i sound selfish..but after all its about maaneet...
hehehehehe...thanks for the beautiful ff...
heermeher thumbnail
Hi there yaar intna confusing kyu hai dona pyaar karthe hai per dono friendship ka naam de rahe hai amazing