HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
mind blowing please continue

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Wow Ayesha!!! love the direction you are taking. thinking & agreeing with you. Sorry couldn't write to you last week because I was busy. Let her memory come back. Let Siddharth give her all the love in the world. Gopi blooming , gaining selfconfidence is something I'm longing to see.Gopi falling for Siddharthrealising love is never onesided . There is care , loving & respect.Let Siddharth be more talented & handsomer  than  Ahem.Just some suggestions!!!!
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanku avivakirk for liking what exactly u said is part of my scenario too. U going to my direction too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
ayesha ben jaldi update karo na please please
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Rubina, am soo busy, I go college come bak at 5 then go msq then come back at 8 and now ave updated 1 chapter, illl do it later on, promise, before I go to bed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
ok tusi fikar chor do ayesha ben. aram se par dair na karna
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
4-

Aehen was lurking around. He wanted to know how she was. His ego over took it, but why should he worry for her, he got divorced to her.

Gopi got along with urmi, dhawaal and kinjal. They told her everything before she met with an accident, gopi tried to remember everything but she couldn't. It was all black and white, someone slapping her on the naap incident, someone playing cricket and their team won. What was it she thought.

Sidhaarth told her not to worry about it, everything will be fine, she will get her memory back, but then suddenly he proposes to her. Gopi left all red. Sidhaarth saw her, a little embarrassed, so then she said: yes for the marriage.

Doctor comes in and says her health is getting better, but you all have to be caution, she is still ill, she will stay here for a few days, then you take her home, but no tension until a psychiatrist comes to bring her back to her previous way, her memory should be back.

Sidhaarth started to take care of her, just like any man would do for his fiance. Gopi was getting happy with him. She got her laughter back after a long time.

It was time for her to go home. Sidhaarth took her to his house, their house.

Sorry it short- am tired today so couldn't update it longer

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cdancydreamerkhushi_shankartanya.dsouza

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
thank u ayesha ben

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index