Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

1-

Gopi has left the house. She was walking in the middle of the road. In a stormy rainy night. It was already past midnight. 2am in the morning. She was crying, took her pain out. She couldn't believe aehem was like this. She tried to change him in any possible way but, she has been unsuccessful. She was walking in the middle of the road, rain pouring heavily, the storm is going heavy, Cars doing the horn continuously behind her, she couldn't hear a thing. She still walks, crying badly, and shattered. Music going behind her

Meri saanson mein basa hai tera hi ek naam
Teri yaad humsafar subah o shaam

Tu mere din mein raaton mein
Khamoshi mein baaton mein
Baadal ke haathon mein bhejoon tujhko ye payaam

Aankhon mein tasveer hai jaise tu meri taqdeer hai jaise
Us dil se is dil tak aati dhadkan ki zanjeer hai jaise
Aankhon mein tasveer hai jaise tu meri taqdeer hai jaise
Us dil se is dil tak aati dhadkan ki zanjeer hai jaise
Khwaabon khwaabon tu mile na jaane kya hain silsile
Palkhon par ye pyaar ke na jaane kitne gul khile
Tere khwaab sajaate rehna ab hai mera kaam

Ho ho...

Phoolon par shabnam ki nami hai rangon ki mehfil si jami hain
Mausam bhi manzar bhi main bhi kehte hain bas teri kami hai
Phoolon par shabnam ki nami hai rangon ki mehfil si jami hain
Mausam bhi manzar bhi main bhi kehte hain bas teri kami hai
Baagon mein hum jo milein to gaayein saari koyalein
Mehke saara ye samaa havayein mehki si chalein
Teri khushboo se bhar jaayein kaliyon ke ye jaam

Tu mere din mein raaton mein
Khamoshi mein baaton mein
Baadal ke haathon mein bhejoon tujhko ye payaam

The rain was pouring really heavily, the cars horning loudly telling her move at aside, but Gopi never heard anything. The cars drove really fast but thankfully Gopi got saved. It was half 2 in the morning, the rain gone heavier, the storm went heavier and the thunder started to happen. Gopi started to stride, with a black bag in her hand, and knew nothing about Rajkot. Gopi was likely to vomit as she hadn't ate since morning. She was all in pain and was lonely. She barely never told anyone her feelings and never had a mother's love.

Gopi was all in pain but suddenly a car hit her and she met with a accident. Someone came out and picked her up and threw her in the river. That person quickly went back to the car, and went home. She was in the river. Was she alive? What happened to her?

A guy walked by the river and saw a girl beside a rock. She was in the water, her head banged in to the rock, blood coming out continuously. He quickly took his car out, picked this girl and took her to the hospital. He saw her mangulsutra in her hand, a ring and her passport. He picked her up, and took her inside the hospital. The doctor came, nurses took her to the ICU, doctor says police has to be called, to investigate, and she started the operation. While the operation was going on, the police took information from the man who brought this girl to the hospital. This girl was none other than Gopi, Gopi Modi. The one who had been chucked in the river. He told all the details to the police and the police told his officers to find out in that area where he has found her. The man again speaks: I found, her passport, mangulsutra and ring with her, it was in her hand, you might need it.

The man was none other than Sidhaarth Shukla. Sidhaarth a well known lawyer, reowned and famous. He was at the river for some other investigation and now he will handle gopi case now.

The doctor comes out and says to the police and Sidhaarth that gopi condition is very critical, she has lost a lot of blood, and the sad news is that she lost her memory.

They were shocked. They started to investigate the matter further. The passport says her name is Gopi shah.

It was morning, everyone missed Gopi food, her singing, and more. Rashi handled everything. Aehem was a bachelor again. Koki was worried, he has left his wife, now what is she going to do with him. He not with his wife, and he has divorced her legally.

The police and sidhaarth started to investigate all that area including the bridge where she had fell of from. sidhaarth notices a bag and takes it to the police at the hospital. The operation was still going on. The blood has been transferred to her. She was kept under care now. She had lost her memory. The doctors also said: she might not gain back her memory. But the whole hospital prayed for the girl Gopi.

What will happen? Will the Modi house find out about gopi loosing memory? Will Sidhaarth and Gopi fall in love? Read on to find out.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
ayesha mind blowing please continue.
i m a die hard fan of gohem..but i really want ahem to suffer nd crave for her..make sure ahem burns in jealousy!!

2-

The case still went on, the police couldn't understand anything, clothes in the black bag, modi family picture, with her in it, Her marriage picture, with Aehem. They had to go to the Modi house to get some details. They all left with Sidhaarth leaving 2 officers behind with the patient.

They got into the car and went to the Modi house. They did the bell and Mani opens the door. Everyone was sitting down in the main hall. Jigar calls them in. They all come in and stands. Behind comes Sidhaarth Shukla, a famous lawyer and speaks: who is Aehem modi?

Aehem: me

Sidhaarth : I see, we need to talk to the whole Modi house and you esp. Do you know this girl?( taking out her picture)

Aehem: Yes she was my wife.

Sidhaarth: was your wife??

Aehem: she was my wife why?

Sidhaarth: Gopi kahan hai?

Aehem: she left the house, we got divorced. Legally.

Sidhaarth: acha, there is some bad news,

Koki: what? What bad news? Did anything happen to her?

Sidhaarth: yes, as your not her family any more we cannot tell you, we need to know everything about her asap?

The Modi house began to tell them about her, how she was and what she liked. They also told her she had no parents, no one of her own, she has a mama and mami, who lives in slum houses, and gave their address.

They all leave, and goes to her mami house, and tells them Gopi condition. Mami broke down, and starts to cry. They leave and goes to the hospital. They see her condition.

Gopi wakes up and sees: where am I? Where am I? Why can't I remember anything?

She looked at mami, and says: who are you, I don't recognize you?

Mami who is shocked, and speaks: am your mami,

Gopi looks confused and the doctor comes in and says: she needs rest you all go out.

They were in pain, they never ate a single morose after they heard about her.

Sidhaarth asked them about her relationship with Aehem and how was it?

Mami began to tell him every incident it happened between them. Sidhaarth who has fell for her, when he 1st saw her, was shocked, is this how someone treats a girl?

Sidhaarth: if I say something, it might change this girls life, why don't you give her hand to me? I will take care of her, and will never let any befall on her.

Urmi was happy, she found a gem for her, better than a modi. She apparently says : yes

Originally posted by tina_1234

i m a die hard fan of gohem..but i really want ahem to suffer nd crave for her..make sure ahem burns in jealousy!!

Hey tina in this ff he will crave, no worries

nyc...waitin for more...thnx for tht :)
 wow! another ff...... I am going to get confused between all the ff's..... but very interseting!! All Ahem needs is the feeling of jealousy!!!
Hello radhika, thnks for liking, now he with jealousy will be a major thing in this ff,
ayesha ben aap bohat mahan ho. thanks for this update. waiting eagerly for next part. will gohem be togather at the end or not
I will leave that to u to think if they going to be together or not.
As far as I know it might be a possibility that she will stay with sidhaarth and never go to aehem,