Mukti Bandhan

Sabina looks older than Vaibhav

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I M Virani recently pointed out Sabina's age ...........she is at least THIRTY or Thirty two . Vaibhav Virani looks younger . Not that I oppose those who love elder women ..........but hey , if he gets someone younger and chikni ........why not ?  I also read comments about how GUJJU Devki looks .........but guys it is a Gujrathi family after all .....is it so wrong to marry a Gujju looking girl ? 😆😆😆😆 

Look at it from his parents POV ..........why shud he marry an actress older to him , linked with 3 directors already , from a totally different religion ? Naturally they wont approve !
As Far as LOVE goes ..........what does he know of her to be so crazily in love ..........hardly anything ! 

The chemistry that all have started talking about is that ILE ILE music na .......😆😆😆😆 well throw in a piece for Devki too ..some special music as she bumps into Vaibhav etc etc !
The girl his parents have decided is perfect for him .................in ALL respects . They can do business together , being of same community she knows their ways , they r old well known families . In this respect IMV is NOT WRONG ............perhaps for the first time . Whatever his intentions..like he told Baa ........he wishes the best for Vaibhav .
i disagree that Devki is gujju looking and boring . I think she is bright and lovely and Vaibhav can fall in love with her once he gets over his crush for Sabina .It wud be very interesting to watch .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu100i0

i agree with u

I M Virani recently pointed out Sabina's age ...........she is at least THIRTY or Thirty two . Vaibhav Virani looks younger . Not that I oppose those who love elder women ..........but hey , if he gets someone younger and chikni ........why not ?  I also read comments about how GUJJU Devki looks .........but guys it is a Gujrathi family after all .....is it so wrong to marry a Gujju looking girl ? 😆 

Look at it from his parents POV ..........why shud he marry an actress older to him , linked with 3 directors already , from a totally different religion ? Naturally they wont approve !
As Far as LOVE goes ..........what does he know of her to be so crazily in love ..........hardly anything ! 
The girl his parents have decided is perfect for him .................in ALL respects . They can do business together , being of same community she knows their ways , they r old well known families . In this respect IMV is NOT WRONG ............perhaps for the first time . Whatever his intentions..like he told Baa ........he wishes the best for Vaibhav .
i disagree that Devki is gujju looking and boring . I think she is bright and lovely and Vaibhav can fall in love with her once he gets over his crush for Sabina .It wud be very interesting to watch .

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But dat's exactly wat dey r showing in d serial, Sabina being older to Vaibhav...IMV infact told dat to Sabina dat now dat her career is over she was hunting 4 rich younger guys!

I lyk both Sabina nd Devki as both r shown as strong women without bitchiness.😊
(In fact dat applies to all d women in M.B...dey r all shown wid a mind of their own nd not being bitchy, no wondre I'm lyking dis show😉).

As far as Devki nd Vaibhav goes, I don't think as yet dey hv shown even a single interaction between d 2 of dem. It wuld be interesting 2 see their interaction, nd I think dat maybe Vaibhav will end up marrying Devki...but it will be an interesting triangle, as Sabina already lyks Devki inspite of knowing dat she is going 2 be engaged to Vaibhav.

BTW lyked d scene between Sabina nd Devki...waiting 2 see Devki nd Vaibhav's interaction.
Edited by sssshhh - 13 years ago
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I too m in full support of vaiki pair...................
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

But dat's exactly wat dey r showing in d serial, Sabina being older to Vaibhav...IMV infact told dat to Sabina dat now dat her career is over she was hunting 4 rich younger guys!

I lyk both Sabina nd Devki as both r shown as strong women without bitchiness.😊
(In fact dat applies to all d women in M.B...dey r all shown wid a mind of their own nd not being bitchy, no wondre I'm lyking dis show😉).

As far as Devki nd Vaibhav goes, I don't think as yet dey hv shown even a single interaction between d 2 of dem. It wuld be interesting 2 see their interaction, nd I think dat maybe Vaibhav will end up marrying Devki...but it will be an interesting triangle, as Sabina already lyks Devki inspite of knowing dat she is going 2 be engaged to Vaibhav.

BTW lyked d scene between Sabina nd Devki...waiting 2 see Devki nd Vaibhav's interaction.

Honestly me too ! I love the show for showing NON BITCHY women ..........with simply their own personalities and goals in mind .Its so REFRESHING isnt it ? Charulata , Baa , Sonal , Rupal , Rajvi , Devki and Sabina ..........all women with own personalities .

Where Devki is concerned she STILL hasnt had a chance with Vaibhav .She is innocent in matters of men or relationships .......she has focussed on business school and is good at her job but is a novice in THAT area . Thats why it will be FUN to see the interaction .

I think Vaibhav will marry her .but with anger in his heart coz his relation with Sabina will break . Devki will be succesful on professional front but unhappy for sometime on personal front . She may show sid the way to fuse ART in business and become succesful ...........and may save Nirali from a disastrous marraige with Viraj . This may slowly endear her to Vaibhav .Later I think they may  show him getting jealous coz she gets male attention for being succesful in business and the husband in him might wake up .😊😊😊😊 Just my assumptions . I also think she will return that bracelet to Sabbina one day realising she is competition for Vaibhav .
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly me too ! I love the show for showing NON BITCHY women ..........with simply their own personalities and goals in mind .Its so REFRESHING isnt it ? Charulata , Baa , Sonal , Rupal , Rajvi , Devki and Sabina ..........all women with own personalities .
[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly...finally a serial wid women hving their own personality sans any negativity...nd d beauty is dat all r shown dat way nd not just d leads.

I too think dat Vaibhav will marry Devki, but I think dat Devki nd Sabina will infact be on gud terms... as Sabina had said dey hv "dard ka rishta"...dat is y d triangle between Dev-Sab-nd-Vai will be interesting nd hope it's developed logically.
tvbuff211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, have you forgotten that when Anil Ambani married Tina Munim, she was older than him.  Do you see any parallels here? The other bahu was Mama Ambani's choice.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuff211

Hey Guys, have you forgotten that when Anil Ambani married Tina Munim, she was older than him.  Do you see any parallels here? The other bahu was Mama Ambani's choice.

OMG ! Ur RIGHT tvbuff ! Gosh ! Do u think Sabina will MARRY Vaibhav ? He has sddenly become so STUBBORN ! Actually IMV has made GOOD CHOICE u know . Its rather sensible . To be in such DEEP LOVe what does Vaibhav know of Sabina ?
OMg ur RIGHT !!!!!! Oh I hope they show Devki as Bahu !
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey topic starter...did u create this post intentionally 2 hurt vaibhav sabina  lovers???? naturally, she is supposed 2 be older than vaibhav...any doubt??? i simply love this track...coz it happens in real life too n when it comes 2 love...age dsnt matter....!!!!

cheers 2 devki lover but plz.....dnt hurt sabina lovers intentionally.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonamd

hey topic starter...did u create this post intentionally 2 hurt vaibhav sabina  lovers???? naturally, she is supposed 2 be older than vaibhav...any doubt??? i simply love this track...coz it happens in real life too n when it comes 2 love...age dsnt matter....!!!!

cheers 2 devki lover but plz.....dnt hurt sabina lovers intentionally.

Hullo !  Why do u think I created it INTENTIONALLY to HURT Vaibhav Sabina lovers ? This is OPEN FORUM ! I merely told what I wud like to see and there r many like minded ones too ! Do u mean to say I shud not have opinions of my own and voice them just coz they dont AGREE with YOUR likes and dislikes ?
If ur offended its YOUR problem , not mine ! There r many threads which r rooting for Vaibhav Sabina jodi ......go there ! You cannot do this kind of JABARDASTI that no one shud post what they prefer just so Vaibhav Sabina lovers will be OFFENDED !  Everyone has right to express THEIR views .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago