Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Give my princess DD a break. PLZ.... (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

i agree...i adore her acting skills....and i am sure she must be having her reasons for not sporting the bump...getting a child would always have been a problem in relation to the logistics etc...

i somewhere do believe that if she would have agreed the logic behind showing so much about the baby without a bump would not have been raised...

but all said and done....mc was bound to happen...and drashti decision to not sport a bump only hampered the logic but the decision was for sure not made on those lines...

love drashti's acting skills....and hope to see her as the lively and jovial geet soon :)
I agree... Specially to the part highlighted in red above..... Besides there are so many reasons that one may not be aware of . Issues and reasons the PH may have that not we all know about. Becuase ultimately we get a made episode but we are never aware of behind the scene issues. So its better to confirm some rumours before being judgemental

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesAbsoluv

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma434

omg azz love u Hug!!! simply amazing post which i think everyone should read Smile totally agree wid u hun x absolutely adore DD and the immense talent she brings on to screenBig smile

Thanks Salma... Smile Beleive me i was very hurt after reading some comments on certain post!!! But comments like yours relaxes me Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DilsaystarchaseAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

i agree...i adore her acting skills....and i am sure she must be having her reasons for not sporting the bump...getting a child would always have been a problem in relation to the logistics etc...

i somewhere do believe that if she would have agreed the logic behind showing so much about the baby without a bump would not have been raised...

but all said and done....mc was bound to happen...and drashti decision to not sport a bump only hampered the logic but the decision was for sure not made on those lines...

love drashti's acting skills....and hope to see her as the lively and jovial geet soon :)

I agree with u on the bold part....Thumbs Up

Azi dear....AWESOME post... I think u shud be a LAWYER or a Public Speaker coz u certainly know how to get ur points across & how to word ur thoughts that they get the attention of the readers & listeners....U r simply toooo gooodd...Clap

I agree with u, since u gave so many examples, that every actor has their own apprehensions about certain things...BUT like the above black bold line says , I feel that to be reasonable ....Sporting  a bump is NOT a BIG DEAL....thats all I have to say & if for any given reason DD was firm about it then I blame the CVs to drag the baby track in such a ridiculous manner for almost over a year...I rest my case My Lord....Tongue

But dear Azi..u really made a very very good post....everyone shud read it AS IT BRINGS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE TO LIGHT....Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuDilsayAmoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Great post, seriously guys give her a break....

Muniza
Thanks Muniza....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Nice post and very well put!
Let me start by saying that I was a huge fan of this kid, I really wanted the child to be born but realistically, somewhere deep down I knew that the CV's would find it hard to continue the story and keep the audience hooked. So although I was in denial about it and had some hope that the MC wouldn't happen, I was still expecting it to happen so in this case the baby bump doesn't even really come in to the picture. 

Secondly, if the CV's had it in mind from the start that the MC will happen then they understandably spent their time developing the baby track and therefore didn't worry about the baby bump.

Thirdly, has Drashti herself said that she was uncomfortable sporting a baby bump? We should never trust unreliable sources. People are always going to speculate and point fingers when they expect something to happen and it doesn't. Innocent until proven guilty right? ;) So until Drashti herself admits that she is uncomfortable sporting a baby bump, I refuse to believe she said it. Even if she did, BIG deal because the MC was going to happen with or without the baby bump anyway.

P.S. I just noticed you added the 'vice versa' bit on your sig..that put a smile on my face. :)

Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 March 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

misschulbuliBharathi_gurtiDilsaySilentsoulAbsoluvKash-Gurti-Visu

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

I agree with u on the bold part....Thumbs Up

Azi dear....AWESOME post... I think u shud be a LAWYER or a Public Speaker coz u certainly know how to get ur points across & how to word ur thoughts that they get the attention of the readers & listeners....U r simply toooo gooodd...Clap

I agree with u, since u gave so many examples, that every actor has their own apprehensions about certain things...BUT like the above black bold line says , I feel that to be reasonable ....Sporting  a bump is NOT a BIG DEAL....thats all I have to say & if for any given reason DD was firm about it then I blame the CVs to drag the baby track in such a ridiculous manner for almost over a year...I rest my case My Lord....Tongue

But dear Azi..u really made a very very good post....everyone shud read it AS IT BRINGS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE TO LIGHT....Clap

Param, buddy as always i really look forward to your replies. Not because you like my posts Wink but for the fact that your replies are genuine and help me understand different perspectives. Thanks for being there always..

I agree sporting a bump is not a big deal but again as i said DD may be having some genuine reason which may be important to her and her family and this is still a rumour by the way so... its not confirmed that DD said a NO...

Secondly yes the CVs did make a mistake in handling the baby track and went streching it beyond a point of no return. But i guess its their baby and they know how to treat it so rather then giving them feedback as fans we can't do much as they too must be loving their baby and would not want to see it fall down... So as always i would still want to keep some faith intact in them...  Hopefully they can revive things now and give us something better....  Smile

Edited by Azmatazz - 13 March 2011 at 4:00pm

Absoluv

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Great Job Azi Thumbs UpHug
I Agree With YouClapClap

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Nice post and very well put!
Let me start by saying that I was a huge fan of this kid, I really wanted the child to be born but realistically, somewhere deep down I knew that the CV's would find it hard to continue the story and keep the audience hooked. So although I was in denial about it and had some hope that the MC wouldn't happen, I was still expecting it to happen so in this case the baby bump doesn't even really come in to the picture. 

Secondly, if the CV's had it in mind from the start that the MC will happen then they understandably spent their time developing the baby track and therefore didn't worry about the baby bump.

Thirdly, has Drashti herself said that she was uncomfortable sporting a baby bump? We should never trust unreliable sources. People are always going to speculate and point fingers when they expect something to happen and it doesn't. Innocent until proven guilty right? ;) There until Drashti herself admits that she is uncomfortable sporting a baby bump, I refuse to believe she said it. Even if she did, BIG deal because the MC was going to happen with or without the baby bump anyway.

P.S. I just noticed you added the 'vice versa' bit on your sig..that put a smile on my face. :)
Thanks ... ME too wanted to see the kid desperately but always had it at the back of my mind that it will not happen!!!

About the vice versa thing... I owe that to you my friend Wink 

hindu4lyf

Go to top