Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Give my princess DD a break. PLZ.... (Page 12)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32530

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Amazing post A!!! Loved it...and so agree give DD a break, there are so many external factors involved and it's not DD's fault!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 13838

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Thanks for the great post..much needed one..I was very upset becoz of these thinking of GF members...i wouldnt be able to come up with a better post...
 
Love DD...whatsoever...
 
Your welcome buddy... And thanks for reading the entire long thing!!! Indeed love Princess Drashti .... whatsoever...
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 13838

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Amazing post A!!! Loved it...and so agree give DD a break, there are so many external factors involved and it's not DD's fault!
Thanks buddy.... Exactly my point... We are not aware of all factors (internal and external) involved and yet wanna jump to conclusions.!!!
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 10942

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Great post!!

I havent seen any post or comments bashing DD..if there are people out there a fitting reply!!!

Judging from the numerous instances CVs planned the MC track I guess  CVs were not planning to continue with the preg and it might not have been in the script when DD signed it. So if they break their contract and ask DD to spot a baby bump and DD is not comfirtable with it, why should she do it??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 10278

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
amazing post azi,,good job Thumbs Upvery well written n very much needed post. i don;t care about those who r keep saying ki dd is not professional n she dosen;t want to support a baby bump,,,i love dd,,she is a brilliant actress n she has always put her best in d show. why would her mother feel awkward wid her baby bump, she also knows that she is an actress n its her job to live upto audiance /fans expectations..she has done many passionate n intimate scene wid her co-star, in dmg time n also in ghsp,,,,if her mom hasn't gone against wid her intimate scene then why would she feel anything wrong in baby bump.showing baby bumpo is nothing as comapared to those passionate scenes.   n most imp dd has never said anyting about baby bump issue . so just take a chill pill n enjoy d show n dd. i love dd, n she is d best. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Great one!!! I agree with you 100%!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 13838

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Great post!!

I havent seen any post or comments bashing DD..if there are people out there a fitting reply!!!

Judging from the numerous instances CVs planned the MC track I guess  CVs were not planning to continue with the preg and it might not have been in the script when DD signed it. So if they break their contract and ask DD to spot a baby bump and DD is not comfirtable with it, why should she do it??
Thanks Rolzz... Well there were posts bashing DD and a couple of them over the weekend. I don't want to take names but thats what irked me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Joined: 27 May 2007
Posts: 13838

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

amazing post azi,,good job Thumbs Upvery well written n very much needed post. i don;t care about those who r keep saying ki dd is not professional n she dosen;t want to support a baby bump,,,i love dd,,she is a brilliant actress n she has always put her best in d show. why would her mother feel awkward wid her baby bump, she also knows that she is an actress n its her job to live upto audiance /fans expectations..she has done many passionate n intimate scene wid her co-star, in dmg time n also in ghsp,,,,if her mom hasn't gone against wid her intimate scene then why would she feel anything wrong in baby bump.showing baby bumpo is nothing as comapared to those passionate scenes.   n most imp dd has never said anyting about baby bump issue . so just take a chill pill n enjoy d show n dd. i love dd, n she is d best. Thumbs Up
Thanks Slov... Smile Waise how have you been buddy? Any new VM's coming our way Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_me

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
maan & geet FF- princess Diaries

Author: -Destiny-   Replies: 5   Views: 5102

-Destiny- 5 5102 01 September 2010 at 8:19am by -Destiny-
u me aur tv-- maan does bhangra/break dance tonite

Author: aangelis   Replies: 1   Views: 1122

aangelis 1 1122 20 August 2010 at 10:28am by eminent
Geet needs a break from work

Author: BayAreaGuru   Replies: 6   Views: 1251

BayAreaGuru 6 1251 06 August 2010 at 4:55am by BayAreaGuru
27Jul:Vid+Wr Up:Menka All Set to Break Vishvamitra

2 3 4 5

Author: md410   Replies: 35   Views: 6654

md410 35 6654 28 July 2010 at 9:33am by Almas.
Geet was looking like a princess!!!!

2

Author: -Selcouth-   Replies: 14   Views: 1497

-Selcouth- 14 1497 14 July 2010 at 2:16am by -Selcouth-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index