Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Give my princess DD a break. PLZ.... (Page 12)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Amazing post A!!! Loved it...and so agree give DD a break, there are so many external factors involved and it's not DD's fault!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Thanks for the great post..much needed one..I was very upset becoz of these thinking of GF members...i wouldnt be able to come up with a better post...

Love DD...whatsoever...

Your welcome buddy... And thanks for reading the entire long thing!!! Indeed love Princess Drashti .... whatsoever...
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Amazing post A!!! Loved it...and so agree give DD a break, there are so many external factors involved and it's not DD's fault!
Thanks buddy.... Exactly my point... We are not aware of all factors (internal and external) involved and yet wanna jump to conclusions.!!!
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Great post!!

I havent seen any post or comments bashing DD..if there are people out there a fitting reply!!!

Judging from the numerous instances CVs planned the MC track I guess  CVs were not planning to continue with the preg and it might not have been in the script when DD signed it. So if they break their contract and ask DD to spot a baby bump and DD is not comfirtable with it, why should she do it??

Amoureux

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
amazing post azi,,good job Thumbs Upvery well written n very much needed post. i don;t care about those who r keep saying ki dd is not professional n she dosen;t want to support a baby bump,,,i love dd,,she is a brilliant actress n she has always put her best in d show. why would her mother feel awkward wid her baby bump, she also knows that she is an actress n its her job to live upto audiance /fans expectations..she has done many passionate n intimate scene wid her co-star, in dmg time n also in ghsp,,,,if her mom hasn't gone against wid her intimate scene then why would she feel anything wrong in baby bump.showing baby bumpo is nothing as comapared to those passionate scenes.   n most imp dd has never said anyting about baby bump issue . so just take a chill pill n enjoy d show n dd. i love dd, n she is d best. Thumbs Up

Amoureux

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Great one!!! I agree with you 100%!!

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Great post!!

I havent seen any post or comments bashing DD..if there are people out there a fitting reply!!!

Judging from the numerous instances CVs planned the MC track I guess  CVs were not planning to continue with the preg and it might not have been in the script when DD signed it. So if they break their contract and ask DD to spot a baby bump and DD is not comfirtable with it, why should she do it??
Thanks Rolzz... Well there were posts bashing DD and a couple of them over the weekend. I don't want to take names but thats what irked me...

Rolzz

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

amazing post azi,,good job Thumbs Upvery well written n very much needed post. i don;t care about those who r keep saying ki dd is not professional n she dosen;t want to support a baby bump,,,i love dd,,she is a brilliant actress n she has always put her best in d show. why would her mother feel awkward wid her baby bump, she also knows that she is an actress n its her job to live upto audiance /fans expectations..she has done many passionate n intimate scene wid her co-star, in dmg time n also in ghsp,,,,if her mom hasn't gone against wid her intimate scene then why would she feel anything wrong in baby bump.showing baby bumpo is nothing as comapared to those passionate scenes.   n most imp dd has never said anyting about baby bump issue . so just take a chill pill n enjoy d show n dd. i love dd, n she is d best. Thumbs Up
Thanks Slov... Smile Waise how have you been buddy? Any new VM's coming our way Wink

Serenity_me

Go to top