Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Im Good Thanksss And Sim Also Good 
Aziii I Love Ur  Posttttt Hats Of To YouπŸ‘

And Yeah See U Tom At CDβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thanks Veronika... Will definintely see you guyz at CD today πŸ€—
Originally posted by undisclosed

i would continue to encourage you to not reply on any posts that "bashes" any of the actors on the show. It is really the best way to keep a clear head and enjoy the show for what it is. Drashti is a wonderful actress and she is enjoyable to watch off screen also. 😊
Beleive me buddy i tried doing that for quite a long time now and was successful too with my efforts but its one of those days when i lost my cool.... and could not take it anymore....

Princess DD is a darling and it feels i as a fan i'm doing injustice to her if i don't support her ... at this point of time when she is being blamed enuf.. without even evidences...

Anyways i know it matters the least to DD as she may not even know me or you but it matters to me as her fan...   😊 Hence this post...

Originally posted by kesha2412

Very well written post and it was so needed. 

It is unfortunate and sad to see that some people judge these individuals on basis of a written report on page3 of a newspaper. These are gossip columns and most of the stuff reported upon consists of nothing but half truths and rumours... 

Similarly certain shows on TV also report on rumours and gossips.

As for - Drashti not wanting to support a baby bump and therefore the CVs went for a MC track... I feel absurd just writing it down. I mean it makes no sense as to why an actress who is acutally a through professional say no to something that the script might demand. I mean its not like she would have to get naked or something. No the whole thing has all the attributes of nothing but a rumour, a bad taste in gossip just like many other reports on various celebrities. 

And even if there some truth to it and Drashti did refuse to support a baby bump then I am sure this was brought to the attention of the CVs long time back. So why did the CVs leave it this long to show the MC track? There is only one simple and logical answer - the demand of the script. Maybe they wanted to change the track. We dont know what the CVs have in mind for the future so instead of blaming and bashing Drashti it would help if everyone here just calms down. 

Not to sound heartless, no I wouldnt want anyone to go through the trauma of losing a baby whether unborn or after birth, but these tragedies are a part of life. I have seen babies, small tiny infants die on regular basis as a part of my job (thank god I now dont have to work there anymore), babies I might have treated; others whose parents I might have passed in the corridors of the paediatric ward or some that I might have smiled at in the paediatric ICU, and believe me every single time its the parents that suffer the most. Its heart-wrenching for them to lose a part of themselves who they had come to love more than life itself.

I now look forward to how the CVs handle this part - the aftermath of the tragedy. I want to see how Geet and Maan will cope with this together and separately. DD and GC both are brilliant actors and I eagerly await the future track cos I know that these two powerhouses of talent will showcase the grief the parents feel and the bravery with which they move forward, never forgetting but remembering with fond memories, with great conviction and hard work.   

Sorry for the long post. This post is not designed to hurt anyone's feelings its just my POV. 

Thanks Kesha....

the problem is fans treat the celebs to be gods but forget a fact they are humans after all.... They are not and will never be perfect... So if they have some strengths and weakness too.... And if you think yourself to be a true fan you will accept your celeb with both his / her strengths and weaknesses...
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Azi, a standing ovation from me & my patients to you for taking the time for writing this much needed postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Mishty... Love you and your patients... πŸ€— c ya all at the CD today πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Wow AziπŸ‘ Awesome Post Dear Totally Agree With YouπŸ˜‰

Thanks Sim... 😊  
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiNo1

well written
this is exactly what we need
i dont care what anybody says about dd.. i'll always stay by her side
because i respect her decision and i have full trust that she knows what
she is doing other wise she would not have taken up the role 
i think its sad really that some people bash the actors/actresses after all their hard
work to keep the show going... it just goes to show that some dont appreciate their talents and
take them for granted
You said it ..... Take them for granted... Thats exactly whats been happening quite too much now a days....

Thanks....😊
Originally posted by rupom

1000000000000000% AGREE WITH YOU DEAR

NO MORE DD BASHING,
IF YOU HAVE GOT EYES TO SEE HOW HARDWORKING AND TALENTED DD IS😊!!!!
LOVE YOU DD FOR YOUR BEAUTY, TALENT AND ABOVE ALL FOR YOUR COURAGE!!!!!

DRASHTI DHAMI YOU ARE A PHENOMINAL ACTOR.
WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!
Thanks.... DD is indeed phenomenal.  Loads of luv and blessing to her always!!! May she keep entertaining us with her exceptional talent always and be successful in all her endeavors...  😊
Originally posted by Dilsay

Nice post AZI.πŸ‘
Very well said .
The article which said DD not supporting
 baby bump was published in Times of India without giving the author's name.
This article also mentioned about DD's engagement too.

My argument about the validity of this article:

1.DD herself mention that she is single.
2.She did clear the rumor about her boyfriend with Chulghar aunty of sbc.Why not her engagement ?

My Ans: Because there was no  truth
about her engagement.

3.Why do we see her all alone in public appearances recent
e.g Piyush 's birthday or GC,s wedding

Can anybody give me an answer for this.

Is her fiance is so shy that he lets his girl go like this because he wants to keep himself out of her life grrrrrrrr....... 😑

So......
 as far as the news of her engagement is concern as given by this article according to me based on all the above points is incorrect .

The other half news about sporting the baby bump
 is still dangling in the air.....I have a suggestion...
 given to me on one of my post
that we should send this question to sbc or sbs platform
and let them ask this question directly from DD.
And lets stop this argument once and for all.

DD is an awesome actress Indian television has ever produced.
❀️Her from the bottom of my heart

Thanks Buddy...

I remember once Salman was asked why don't you stop people from printing rumours about you in the news papers and magzines...  Why don't you clarify them...

And Salman said cause if i do so then how will they run their houses... They earn their living by selling such gossips so i'm glad that in some way i'm help them earn their living. If i stop them from doing that then what will these bechara's do ???
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I completely agree with u...........Very very well said πŸ‘
Thanks Pinku? So howz you buddy and whats up? 😊
Originally posted by kuls11

I agree Arzi.........MC was always part of script from start.................it was scrapped twice before because of viewers pressure...Swati always want to go through MC track and left Geet team because they restricted her creative freedom because of audience pressure...................SO I dont think MC is done because of DD ....apprehension.............If it was they would have known from start and would have done earlier........not wait till eternity so that viewers get attached to baby.............
I think its all of because of writer prospective how he want to take story forward.............And if for 1% article is true.....than its her choice....Like you said every actress doesn't want to do every role...........I remember Prachi Desai in KS....delivered twins without having bump in 7th month....and both hale and hearty.............They could have gone that route........took a 3  year leap...........But probably writer have different story in mind which can be served by MC......to take show further....
You have heard about story of camel and Arab in tent.............Same goes with Cvs creativity and  fan's interference in this case........Their creativity was out of Geet only interference left ......Therefore this MC was delayed because probability of bringing a kid to youth show was very low.... ..........They took big chance let see how they take story from here...
Thanks Kuls... the only problem is situation is already a mess with so much of interefernce from the fans...  I just hope the story tellers concentrate on how they want this story to proceed. Its good to take feedback but then ultimately they need to decide.... They have done things well in the past and there should be no doubts that they cant do it better in future too.... And with such exceptional talents for leads things can definintely be brighter than they seem right now...