Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh - satrangi (vid) (Page 3)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

This is the reason for saying u are AMAZING
LOved how u used the coloring and the effects..loved the clips u used. Overall an amazing vm..which left me speachless

P.S - I'm kasupremeer from utube who invited u

hey thanks a ton, both for the comment and the offer! Big smile I'm glad to be a part of your team :)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heroin.

Originally posted by LanaBurak

This is the reason for saying u are AMAZING
LOved how u used the coloring and the effects..loved the clips u used. Overall an amazing vm..which left me speachless

P.S - I'm kasupremeer from utube who invited u

hey thanks a ton, both for the comment and the offer! Big smile I'm glad to be a part of your team :)

We are glad to have u there hun:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen the video yet, as youtube is blocked in office :(

But just thought of letting you know I'll be watching it as soon as i reach home, and I am SO GLAD you made a VM after so long, had almost given up but yayyie here you are!! :D 
Okay more comments after I watch hehe. 

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prismlight

Haven't seen the video yet, as youtube is blocked in office :(

But just thought of letting you know I'll be watching it as soon as i reach home, and I am SO GLAD you made a VM after so long, had almost given up but yayyie here you are!! :D 
Okay more comments after I watch hehe. 

omg neetz! how have you been? Shocked where are you nowadays?

PLEASE watch it and let me know what you think. feedback always makes me happy Tongue Big smile and nope, I will never disappear from the scene, I'll always lurk behind the shadows :p 

WhiteNights.

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
neeeetz..!! I have been good yaar, what about you? I hardly ever see you around now, though am myself not that regular here, but still you are even more gayab than me =))

Allright so I saw the VM and its a good thing you asked us to read the story, coz I migh have been a bit lost towards the beginning half of the video without knowing the concept.....but yeah..I likeee what i saw :D it was quite fast paced and I loved how the deep beats and rythm matched with the effects you gave. It is undoubtedly one of my favvv song too and I am so glad you used it on these two.
Yes, totally different from the other romantic/ sad/ happy videos we have watched on kash/AR/ARSH..this one was so intense like a romance revenge-despair drama...enjoyable..I did feel bad for the guy at the end but I still enjoyed the video thoroughlyTongue

P.S: Pls keep making VMs...:)

U-No-Poo

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
This is so awsome i oways wanted kash on dis song..!!
Its beautiful

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prismlight

neeeetz..!! I have been good yaar, what about you? I hardly ever see you around now, though am myself not that regular here, but still you are even more gayab than me =))

yeah, I have my board exams right now. and supposedly they're supposed to be the end of the world. Ouch anyway, my frustration aside, I think I'm going to be back within a week or so. I'm going to be on FB and MSN a lot, and prob the bolly section of IF too :) might even drop in here. oh and I'm also going to be continuing my fics. he he. LOL

Allright so I saw the VM and its a good thing you asked us to read the story, coz I migh have been a bit lost towards the beginning half of the video without knowing the concept.....but yeah..I likeee what i saw :D it was quite fast paced and I loved how the deep beats and rythm matched with the effects you gave. It is undoubtedly one of my favvv song too and I am so glad you used it on these two. thanks a ton! I'm glad you like it. I try to incorporate effects that also match the mood of the song, and not just the beat - because then the vid would lack overall depth. I could have used flashier effects but I try to maintain my distance from them Tongue

Yes, totally different from the other romantic/ sad/ happy videos we have watched on kash/AR/ARSH..this one was so intense like a romance revenge-despair drama...enjoyable..I did feel bad for the guy at the end but I still enjoyed the video thoroughlyTongue yep that's the emotion I wanted to elicit from the audience - that even though what she did to him was what he had done to her, he still emerges as the one who won hearts :p

P.S: Pls keep making VMs...:) I will, always! Big smile
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

This is so awsome i oways wanted kash on dis song..!!
Its beautiful

thankyou so much (:

IamSherLocked

Go to top