Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

we definitely need a women's touch in this show...

Yep, we need her back ASAP!!!!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

we definitely need a women's touch in this show...

I totally agree with u
This MU thing has ruined GHSP overall..their characters will be ruined..how stupid of cvs to let go of their golden chance to regain trps n show something so pathetic..MC track itself cud have taken 4 weeks or so where maaneet console each other, maan cheers geet up n maaneet come closer than ever these new cvs dun know what the hell they are doing😑
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I totally agree with u
This MU thing has ruined GHSP overall..their characters will be ruined..how stupid of cvs to let go of their golden chance to regain trps n show something so pathetic..MC track itself cud have taken 4 weeks or so where maaneet console each other, maan cheers geet up n maaneet come closer than ever these new cvs dun know what the hell they are doing😑

Yep, they need to create better storylines so that they don't lose anymore viewers and the ratings don't get worse!!  😳

The NEW CVS are incompetent unlike the OLD CVS who were brilliant!!  😑

I wanted to see MAANEET console each other as well. I want to see close hugs between them and other romantic gestures!!
  😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

women understand women better and in this case the creator of the show knows her character best too...

women understand women better and in this case the creator of the show knows her character best too...

I totally agree with u!
I hate these new cs..they are ruining everything now!
Even ved at least showe us all those passionate moments before marriage..idk why barry is doing this to us..such a great chance he has lost to increase trps and make maaneet bond stronger!😑
utopia88 thumbnail

Right on!!    πŸ‘πŸΌ

Swati knew the character of Geet inside and out as she was the one that created the character and storyline along with the rest of the OLD CVS!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: utopia88

Right on!!    πŸ‘πŸΌ

Swati knew the character of Geet inside and out as she was the one that created the character and storyline along with the rest of the OLD CVS!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is like our real life tragedy for us😭
priyaoct thumbnail
agree swati needs to come back. i know story moving in right direction but but she they way she portrayed maaneet character was a wful
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyaoct

agree swati needs to come back. i know story moving in right direction but but she they way she portrayed maaneet character was a wful

I wish that she would come back!!  😭

Yep, only Swati and the OLD CVS can add that MAGIC TOUCH that was present in the old episodes!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ

topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i loved the old romance...there was raw fire in it....