Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Maan:  Woh na mein thoda slow hun........Rooko, Dev se pooch ke aata hun, aur kya dekhaπŸ˜†

Geet-ek aapke bhai itne superfast aur ek ho aap baba adaam ki jamane ke...aapka kya hoga......πŸ˜•
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

hey u know today i came to know that ur name is sneha πŸ˜† we khushi se khush the.

thank god holi seq mein ekta involve nahi thi warna v-day wala haal ho jataπŸ˜†

Good to see you back Khushi I hope every thing has gone well for you........did you see the after effects of the TIP TIP on GF..........Sanjh bobby dee absoluv scooby every body is out of control[incl; me] that is the reason perhaps geet CVs are not showing any passionate and SR of our hot Maaneet........Trailor main yeh haal hai poori pic dekhaiyn ge tu kiya ho ga hamara..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
tazeen_29 thumbnail

maan inspection -aage ,peeche uper neeche

DEAR SANJH KAB INKA PEECHA CHODU GE.........IF GC and DD wld see these post they'll again start touch me not mode.........but really all thru the post MAZAAAAAAAAA aagaya.................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Sanjh bobby dee absoluv scooby every body is out of control[incl; me] that is the reason perhaps geet CVs are not showing any passionate and SR of our hot Maaneet........Trailor main yeh haal hai poori pic dekhaiyn ge tu kiya ho ga hamara..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                                            Taz,actually the cv's r not showing us the full pic issiliye hum sab saththiya gaye..πŸ˜†...agaar fultoo pic dekhne ko milte toh humare muh khule ki khule raha jaate.😲.bolne ke liye kuch bachta hi nahi...... πŸ˜³  
tazeen_29 thumbnail
[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]Sanjh bobby dee absoluv scooby every body is out of control[incl; me] that is the reason perhaps geet CVs are not showing any passionate and SR of our hot Maaneet........Trailor main yeh haal hai poori pic dekhaiyn ge tu kiya ho ga hamara..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                                            Taz,actually the cv's r not showing us the full pic issiliye hum sab saththiya gaye..πŸ˜†...agaar fultoo pic dekhne ko milte toh humare muh khule ki khule raha jaate.😲.bolne ke liye kuch bachta hi nahi...... πŸ˜³  [/QUOTE] I m just afraid of their editing yaar.........hamare sapne  par paani fir na jaey .........as they are looking toooooooo hot.......coz they can show any thing but maaneet romancing se kiya problem hai........waiting something like this happens in the geet..........I was thinking the song ..gale lag ja na ja ..meri pheli se mohabbat hai.......again Akhsay with katreena ........soocho bobby kiya lagain gey hamare hot maaneet..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

I m just afraid of their editing yaar.........hamare sapne  par paani fir na jaey .........as they are looking toooooooo hot.......coz they can show any thing but maaneet romancing se kiya problem hai........waiting something like this happens in the geet..........I was thinking the song ..gale lag ja na ja ..meri pheli se mohabbat hai.......again Akhsay with katreena ........soocho bobby kiya lagain gey hamare hot maaneet..........πŸ˜†

tazeen thats apt one and seeing holi pic now i can say geet will have no problem in dressing like  katπŸ˜‰
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

.agaar fultoo pic dekhne ko milte toh humare muh khule ki khule raha jaate.😲.bolne ke liye kuch bachta hi nahi...... πŸ˜³  

Are you sure about this Bobby?  Agar yeh log puri film dikha de then, I promise to talk about it in every replies I put πŸ˜† 

My excuse will be that we shall discuss the philam with fine details πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Are you sure about this Bobby?  Agar yeh log puri film dikha de then, I promise to talk about it in every replies I put πŸ˜† 

My excuse will be that we shall discuss the philam with fine details πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

me will accompany u with all my chemistry,biology,physics and mathematics
bobby13rocks thumbnail

me will accompany u with all my chemistry,biology,physics and mathematics

agar tumlog pure philam discuss karoge toh mei thodi na chup baythungi.....πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail

tazeen thats apt one and seeing holi pic now i can say geet will have no problem in dressing like  katπŸ˜‰

The cv's shouldn't have any problem to show such scenes coz DD herself told today to media that they r professionals & have no problem in doing such hot & bold sequences..so we can hope for something like that...😍