Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

today confirmed -ahem will not change-gopi moveon

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786PrisssmonalidpAashna26nainakkkChaudhrytmhkhb17smithasrkAanya.roseflower_07suk19tina_1234.Verity.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i disagree, he is changing, changing for sure, after the promise he gave to koki
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

he will never change like dog's tail .
gopi is really a fool in the making realty is not at all sinking in her little brain.
she should have some self respect and move on in life she can do much better in life .
throw divorce paper on ahem face and walk out is best option but cv's will never show they want to drag for ages introducing new ppl but never changing ahem ego and gopi dum behaviour and all the cat fights of ladiesSleepyand showing little bit of encounter of ahem-gopi====story not moving .
ktchen drama is so boring .
better nani goes gopi moving out with dignity.
he is never going to change all this hype about nani becoming cupid its all a big joke better Gopi leave now with dignity let Aham face his nani n his excuses, i like kokila but even she has to realise  that  her dikra is  a jerk n doesnt deserve Gopi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidphkhb17smithasrkhamzanuhaAanya..Verity.pyar-ishktina_1234

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I agree, Naani was good fun, but it's time she goes and let Gopi move out.

I think what happens with him is he came like a lion to where she was earlier in the morning to protect her and sort out those neighbors of theirs, then he was in his thinking mode, best not to let her think they is hope in our alliance, when he feels something for her, he quells it, his not willing to take the full stop to being her husband, and people which are so stubborn, how long are you going to hang around waiting for him to change his mind and accept you, lots of other prospective husband's for her, someone else will come along, forget him Gopi.

Tired of Aham now, he made a promise to his mother and he broke it, by telling her, to stop acting, how about him, his acting too for his Naani, she just stays quiet and bares it that makes me even madder about Gopi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsuk19ANJ4tina_1234

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I think he is becoming slightly more civil (but I stress on the very slightly). I dont think it would be enough for the status of their relationship to change, which is very sad as I think they make a cute couple. Gopi should definitely move on!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by jshaila

he will never change like dog's tail .
gopi is really a fool in the making realty is not at all sinking in her little brain.
she should have some self respect and move on in life she can do much better in life .
throw divorce paper on ahem face and walk out is best option but cv's will never show they want to drag for ages introducing new ppl but never changing ahem ego and gopi dum behaviour and all the cat fights of ladiesSleepyand showing little bit of encounter of ahem-gopi====story not moving .
ktchen drama is so boring .
better nani goes gopi moving out with dignity.
he is never going to change all this hype about nani becoming cupid its all a big joke better Gopi leave now with dignity let Aham face his nani n his excuses, i like kokila but even she has to realise  that  her dikra is  a jerk n doesnt deserve Gopi.

Aham is too stubborn, he is the one pretending to care for her in front of the family and especially his Naani, but then he turns back to her when everyone isn't looking and insults her.  I agree, best she runs away, not to her people but to her friend's hostel, forget these mad relatives, both saasra and pihar, for a while.

Kokila also with her mera Gopi vahu, mera Gopi vahu she will never let her go, but she saw today, she put two and two together that her son has failed in his promise/Vachan to her. You could tell right, the way she looked at Aham, and looking at Gopi who didn't confirm what Aham said. Aham is too elitist to accept Gopi, his embarrassed of her as a wife. Even earlier he referred to her as Ladki, even though they won the Dandiya competition in front of those neighbors it's already slipped his mind, the good stuff always does, he only remembers Gopi's failures, i'm sick of him, he is a Jerk. Gopi go find another husband.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 March 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsmithasrkhamzanuhasuk19pyar-ishktina_1234

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i disagree, he is changing, changing for sure, after the promise he gave to koki

No he isn't it's all a charade for Naani.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkhamzanuhasuk19

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I guess I am getting the hint that Ahem is a skunk .  One a skunk always a skunk  - the smell never goes away.  Poor gopi I feel for her .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmhamzanuhasuk19.Verity.

Go to top