Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

No rat race for me: Actress Ragini Khanna (Page 3)

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
@MJ thanks a lot for sharing this article..
She is damn good actress and iam  glad that she is not interested in being a part of the rat race..what is the status of todays' heroines ..they do not have any role except to show off and i do not want ragz to do that kind of stuff. she can do serious as well as comic roles easily so she has to accept only those where there is something to prove herself...and one more thing i liked is the way she said about govinda ..whatever she is today its becoz of her talent..she is self made and there r many people who dont know about the relationship with Gov...and the reporters should not ask this type of questions as she has got her own identity...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25infinity00

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Great going ragini...all the best...hope you always do the most hatke and challenging roles and come out a winner...Smile

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Ragz has the makings to be a superstar....if she plays her cards right....achieving that status wont be far.....she is a terrific actress no doubt....but she also has that spunk and charisma

I sincerely hope she doesn't become like Prachi though....as much as I love Prachi, she is a lost face in b-town now.....I hope Ragz can balance between TV and movies and not completely dive into movies like Prachi did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I do want Ragini to balance between movies and tv.. She should definetly choose sensible projects and also act in TV's.. She got fame and everything from small screen.. Wish Ragini Best of luck and do hope she conitnue acting in TV and movies also..

Edited by abhi786 - 14 March 2011 at 12:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing! 
i have never seen her previous shows but i jus adored her personality since the first promo i saw for SGP!
she is such a talented person and I jus love her attitude towards success in life.... Way to go girl! u will surely go places! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
You're most welcome everyone. I hope she continues to shine and rule our hearts. Big smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

@MJ thanks a lot for sharing this article..
She is damn good actress and iam  glad that she is not interested in being a part of the rat race..what is the status of todays' heroines ..they do not have any role except to show off and i do not want ragz to do that kind of stuff. she can do serious as well as comic roles easily so she has to accept only those where there is something to prove herself...and one more thing i liked is the way she said about govinda ..whatever she is today its becoz of her talent..she is self made and there r many people who dont know about the relationship with Gov...and the reporters should not ask this type of questions as she has got her own identity...

Absolutely right, I dont know about her but every time a reporter or an nterviewer ask this question irritates me big time, as if they are trying to say that " Oh Govinda, neice must be because of him she is here" , I hate that, infact being his niece would have hindered , I read in her inetrview that she even worked in a call centre to pay for her portfolio, she gave so many auditions like every other newbies before getting Radha Ki Baitiyaan.
My wishes and Prayers are with her that she makes big on her oen terms and choice, never ever compromise on quality of the characters she plays.
Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
ragini is a gem.. thanxx 4 sharing

Go to top