No rat race for me: Actress Ragini Khanna - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Welcome Febs. You're right I think she definately has raised the bar very high when it comes to acting on tv. Do watch RKB and BB if you get a chance, they are good.

Here is the link for BB.....(I will find RKB link asap for you)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bhaskar+bharti+episode+1&aq=0

I hv seen few episodes of BB,  but not even single epi of RKB...I hv to watch it now...😊
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Febi U didnt Watched  both Those serials???😲.....Where were u at that Time???

I was in US itself, but I was not that serialomaniac at that time.... so i didn't know all these... 😕
Febs, unfortunately there are no websites any more with all the episodes. there a few scenes still on youtube.
I am glad that Ragini knows about the RAT race and going to choose her projects sensibily.  I saw Tanu Weds Manu, and I seriously wished that Ragini should have done this role , it was a tailor made caharcter for her. I wish and pray that all her future projects give her opportunity to progress as an actor and give her chance to shine and we get to see in her different roles.
Originally posted by venture

I am glad that Ragini knows about the RAT race and going to choose her projects sensibily.  I saw Tanu Weds Manu, and I seriously wished that Ragini should have done this role , it was a tailor made caharcter for her. I wish and pray that all her future projects give her opportunity to progress as an actor and give her chance to shine and we get to see in her different roles.

Amen summa amen😃
Glad to know .... She knows what she wants.... Hope she kep doing wonderful job in the future...👏
@MJ thanks a lot for sharing this article..
She is damn good actress and iam  glad that she is not interested in being a part of the rat race..what is the status of todays' heroines ..they do not have any role except to show off and i do not want ragz to do that kind of stuff. she can do serious as well as comic roles easily so she has to accept only those where there is something to prove herself...and one more thing i liked is the way she said about govinda ..whatever she is today its becoz of her talent..she is self made and there r many people who dont know about the relationship with Gov...and the reporters should not ask this type of questions as she has got her own identity...

Great going ragini...all the best...hope you always do the most hatke and challenging roles and come out a winner...😊

Ragz has the makings to be a superstar....if she plays her cards right....achieving that status wont be far.....she is a terrific actress no doubt....but she also has that spunk and charisma

I sincerely hope she doesn't become like Prachi though....as much as I love Prachi, she is a lost face in b-town now.....I hope Ragz can balance between TV and movies and not completely dive into movies like Prachi did
I do want Ragini to balance between movies and tv.. She should definetly choose sensible projects and also act in TV's.. She got fame and everything from small screen.. Wish Ragini Best of luck and do hope she conitnue acting in TV and movies also.. Edited by abhi786 - 13 years ago