Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 95)

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Soo cool Ash .. avis Tongue I can't wait ... I was going to request my friend Farzana to make a Shahid avi .. but I might just ask youu instead Embarrassed oyee lovee youu too Big smile 
Hmm .. soo we're reading Romeo and Juliet (remember I told youu) and we're on the part where Romeo and Juliet get married!! It's weird because they met each other one night and fell in love. Like love at first sight
So I wanted to ask you, do you believe in love at first sight? I get confused when people ask me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

oh yeah u want see some avis i love them yaar . u will like them too yaar 
  and sure request  her yaar and  my avis are not gonna be good yaar , i am gonna be making first one this weekend yaar, i love romeo and Juliet yaar but i like love in first in the movies and tv shows , but for me i don't believe  in them yaar , i don't think that it will happen to me yaar because i always want know the next person yara . how about u yar? 

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Okk .. I really wanna see your avis .. I will request but later Tongue Ryt now I am doing homework and anything Shahid related will distract me LOL Yeaa I think love at first sight doesn't even happen in the real world. Plus it's liking them for their looks and not for who they are. I can tell youu that I love youu no matter how youu look .. EmbarrassedWink so like that .. hehe in Vivah too .. it wasn't really a arranged marriage for ShaMrita .. they got to know each other and fall in love gradually Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ayesha.-SalShah4eva-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

i have not make them , but let me find them then i will sure share them with u yaar . same here i am doing homework too yaar  and here like always hahaha.................................
i agree that first sight does not happen ine the real world  yaar  oye yaar hahaha i love u too yaar  
  yeah that's what i like about shamrita that  it was not first sight yaar  and they get to know each other and slowly but totally in good way yaar , that's the moments i love yar  

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Oh okk .. no rush Ash .. LOL Ash .. if for one day I find out youu didnt come to IF, I will be shocked for like DAYS LOL Its impossible for youu to NOT be here at all!!
Haha .. yess .. and the good thing about ShaMrita is that they are really good friends in real life and who could be a better love partner then your best friend na? Who knows everything about youu!!

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

yeah i know it will be shock for me too yaar and did u know that my exams are coming and next Friday i might be not here or either next weekend yaar  
  and your shock is coming soon yaar 
yeah i agree that it will be awesome to have best friend as  life partner yara , it will be amzing gift in the life yaar. i am will be so happy yaar 

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Shocked Kya? Im definetly suree that youu will atleast come on IF for a few minutes LOL Confused Exams YUCCK! Well best of luckk jaana .. Dead  2 weeks .. thats soo LONG .. well studies are very imp Tongue Aww yess I would LOVE to have my friend be my love of my life .. but who I love, he doesn't even know me Cry ROFL (im talking about Shahid) Youu know I calculated that when I am 24, he will  be 38 Confused Youu think I can still marry him LOL

.ayesha.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

not for two weeks yar , next weekend i am going to seminar for the uni  yaar , so i am gonna be busy the whole weekend yar and my exams are in may  the first two week yaar  i love my studies yaar  and oye shahid , i want him too yara , i think that he look so young now that what he will look when he will be 40 yaar , and what your parents had to say about that yaar 

Go to top