.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

πŸ€” I know what youu mean .. and even if its NOT about PC .. she's shows up out of nowhere
Like that recent article about Shahid and SRK and how they are good friends πŸ˜• PC came up in that article!

We need news on ShaMrita !!!!!!

yeah I know yaarπŸ˜•
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

I agree with u yaar..
if he would be worried abt ..he would..come n telll..theyr just frindds or whatever
if there is nothing between them..stop the media..gosh..

Then he would have to do that EVERY TIME .. for every single actress he was linked with: Vidya, Anushka, Deepika, PC, Kareena (still happens 🀣), Sania Mirza, and probably some more people!! And he's cleared up about some actresses yet media STILL goes after him 🀒
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Exactly Sania!! 😊
This skpc shit is going too far, they have been in the news since Kaminay days and it's very annoying for all the skpc haters. πŸ˜‰

i mean look..how can u be in love with some1..after doing 1 film🀣
shahid was really in love with kareena..he was with her..long time..n even..i think kareena is not preety did u saw her without make up..stil it was something..abt her shahid likes it..I was happy..he dont see outside beauty..but now..πŸ˜• hope he dont go for..beauty..for pc..lol
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Well, I also cant answer that since i dont know him personally but ..u see..in bollywood..everybdy wants to get famous dont they?

But not everyone does publicity stunts .. when was the last time SRK did that? πŸ˜† Umm .. like NEVER!
@SaniaI don't think Shahid and PC are in 'love' .. πŸ˜† eww Kareena .. still dont get wats soo 'amazing' about her  πŸ˜†
We should make our own news on ShaMrita

@SaniaI don't think Shahid and PC are in 'love' .. πŸ˜† eww Kareena .. still dont get wats soo 'amazing' about her  πŸ˜†

I think he was truely was in love witj kareena not now
first
i rememeber watching these awards..after both broke up
when kareena was perfomring
bechara ka chehra dekhna wala tha..it was so sad..n i can tell ..he wasnt..over with it
but now he doπŸ˜†

But not everyone does publicity stunts .. when was the last time SRK did that? πŸ˜† Umm .. like NEVER!

I know not all.....
but still some dos naa🀣

sometimes I think shahid..but sometimes naa..🀣
its all chaos..πŸ˜†

@Sania Oh I know about Shahid and his feelings for Kareena .. youu can see the pain in his eyes when her name is mentioned 😭

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous πŸ˜• thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita 🀣 πŸ˜³ It'll be news for MONTHS

Sara, the cheap publicity cud be true. There's no smoke w/out fire. Stars aint no saint! Some stars will do anything to get to the top. The showbiz industry is so dark and have hidden secrets. I doubt Shahid is one of them. My other shamrita friends were saying Shahid learns to behave cheap from his alleged girlfriend PC. As for Amrita, she's not like many other actresses. I like how she keeps herself low profile and stay on ground. She will not doing anything for roles or attention. Love her for tht, just made me respect her more and her absence frm the industry made my heart grows for her even more!!