.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ayesha: aww take care of urself hun...ShAmrita fav movie i acually love all four movies but my fav is Vivah thn Ishq Vishk thn Vaah life ho toh Aisi and at last Shikhar
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Aww .. it's okay! Lots of people are having exams right now so its understandable πŸ˜‰
That's great .. am fine too .. just missing ShaMrita as usually 😳 Arre its okk Riya .. we haven't talked much before so thats probably why youu forgot my name but its Sara so no worries πŸ˜› 

I am also missing them. Hope to see them soon 😳
hehe thank god i got your name right. I wont forget it now πŸ˜›
@Ayesha:i read an article today on Amrita up-coming movies did u knw there were two more movies she was supposed to do last year one with Arjun n other one with Neil

@zahaar thanks yaar , i love vivah yaar 
  where are u from yaar?
@riya hey yaarπŸ€—    unexpected entry yaar πŸ˜²

meet zahar , she is new here yaar 

@Ayesha: i am basically from Pakistan but i live in Scotland...u have no idea how many tym i watched ShAmrita movies specially Vivah
Originally posted by tzahra

@Ayesha:i read an article today on Amrita up-coming movies did u knw there were two more movies she was supposed to do last year one with Arjun n other one with Neil
  no i did not know that yaar , why she did not know do it yaar , i miss her so much yaar . i wish she make more movies yaar 
  and can u post the articles yaar😳   
@Ayesha:i miss her too she is the best actress dont knw why industry cant see her talent

Bollywood diva Amrita Rao is making a comeback to films after 2 years with Rajhshri Productions' upcoming flick "Love You Mr Kalakaar".

Amrita stated that she was not missing from films but that two of her films were hit due to recession.

Her two films that were hit by recession were AB Corporation's epic drama "The Legend Of Kunal" starring Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Tabu and Ken Ghosh's romantic family drama starring Neil Nitin Mukesh, Rishi Kapoor and Hema Malini.

In an interview, Amrita stated "The two projects were supposed to be released in 2010 but due to recession both the films did not take off."

So, as a result Amrita was only left with "Love You Mr Kalakaar".

@zahar yaar , i am from Pakistan too yaar but i am living  in USA yaar , cool yaar i always wanted to go to Scotland yara 
  same here yaar , u don't know how many times i have watched yaar
 love vivah yaar , my all time fav movie yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
@Ayesha: aww u also from Pakistan cool...Scotland is nice place if u want to visit do let me knw....i think Amrita new movie is coming this summer as well