Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 65)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14203

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx


Media is cheap, movies are cheap, actors are cheap .. god everything gets cheaper by the decade ROFL One thing that wil always remain golden is Shahid and Amrita ROFL No really ShaMrita will <3
so true but not all movies are cheapEmbarrassed
 
I know .. I just said that because we were calling everything cheap LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

luvshamrita10 Goldie
luvshamrita10
luvshamrita10

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 2140

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Sara I like Kat alot! Tongue
 
Girls I think kissing scene is fine as long as it's done properly and beautifully not some kind of cheap kiss like in BC or Kaminay. Ewwww
 I've always wanted see Shamrita do a sweet, romantic kiss! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
The reason I don't like Kat is because she entered bollywood in a really cheap way .. and plus I don't think she's all that good of an actress .. She's like the those actresses that have beauty and that's all they need for success .. and then actresses like Amrita who actually have TALENT is left behind
Lekin I don't want us to argue about Kat now ROFL Its nice that youu like her Wink I like her better than PC so theres a plus LOL
I got u Sara, absolutely agree w/ u!! Big smile
I like Kat, but as an actress I love PC alot more! Wink
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14203

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@Yer .. I know .. I wish we would get a sweet and innocent ShaMrita kiss Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 128458

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx


Media is cheap, movies are cheap, actors are cheap .. god everything gets cheaper by the decade ROFL One thing that wil always remain golden is Shahid and Amrita ROFL No really ShaMrita will <3
so true but not all movies are cheapEmbarrassed
 
I know .. I just said that because we were calling everything cheap LOL 
Ya yaROFL
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

@Yer .. I know .. I wish we would get a sweet and innocent ShaMrita kiss Embarrassed
 same here yaar 
  i want that tooo yaar ............................................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14203

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Sara I like Kat alot! Tongue
 
Girls I think kissing scene is fine as long as it's done properly and beautifully not some kind of cheap kiss like in BC or Kaminay. Ewwww
 I've always wanted see Shamrita do a sweet, romantic kiss! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
The reason I don't like Kat is because she entered bollywood in a really cheap way .. and plus I don't think she's all that good of an actress .. She's like the those actresses that have beauty and that's all they need for success .. and then actresses like Amrita who actually have TALENT is left behind
Lekin I don't want us to argue about Kat now ROFL Its nice that youu like her Wink I like her better than PC so theres a plus LOL
I got u Sara, absolutely agree w/ u!! Big smile
I like Kat, but as an actress I love PC alot more! Wink
 
Oh ok .. I hope I didn't offend youu or anything! I think PC is a better actress too Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 128458

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Ya pc is awesome actress.i dont know she able to play every type of roles..God she is so good
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14203

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Ya pc is awesome actress.i dont know she able to play every type of roles..God she is so good
ROFL
 
You can watch her do like 15 different roles in WYR ROFL Its amazing ..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: sinamika   Replies: 488   Views: 28040

sinamika 488 28040 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27
~Hiten Gauri Forever After~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1168   Views: 85015

Wazupp 1168 85015 31 July 2010 at 10:33am by Vrindz
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57677

Eksie 1197 57677 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
~*~Mayurians Forever 19~*~ NEW THRD P1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1201   Views: 39753

safeplacetoland 1201 39753 03 April 2010 at 11:44am by preity*zinta
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 6   Views: 3223

Lennie 6 3223 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index