Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 60)

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14560

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Well more importantly was his role and how well he acted in it .. proved himself again Wink And don't worry .. im still planning to marry him ROFL My love for him is waay too much to start hating him now

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 128857

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Ya ya ayesha complain..i wont mind.ROFL
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 25115

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Welcome back Ash .. we're all hating on Shahid right now LOL

 thanks for the welcome yaar Hug 
  u better not  hate shahid yaar , i love him yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 128857

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Well more importantly was his role and how well he acted in it .. proved himself again Wink And don't worry .. im still planning to marry him ROFL My love for him is waay too much to start hating him now
so shahid is cheating  all of us..he is already married to meShocked..ROFL
thats why he is badmashROFL
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14560

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

There is this anti Shahid group of fans on YouTube that keep spreading rumours about Shahid sleeping with his directors to get films ... and that he slept wiv Ken Ghosh to get Ishq Vishq Cry Why are people soo disgusting? And these people post on a lot of Shahid videos about this continuously .. they say they're trying to 'spread the message'  ... Mind my language but that bull shit Dead

ewoooooo
how in this world..people live
they r disgusting...
YUCKDead
ignore this comment
these are not true @ all
 
Thats why I avoid reading the comments on some of his vids
Usually these comments come up when news comes that he's dating some gurl cuz then they call him gay Angry
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14560

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Welcome back Ash .. we're all hating on Shahid right now LOL

 thanks for the welcome yaar Hug 
  u better not  hate shahid yaar , i love him yaar 
 
Aww .. no one can hate him .. he's soo adorable LOLEmbarrassed No worries Ash

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 14560

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Well more importantly was his role and how well he acted in it .. proved himself again Wink And don't worry .. im still planning to marry him ROFL My love for him is waay too much to start hating him now
so shahid is cheating  all of us..he is already married to meShocked..ROFL
thats why he is badmashROFL
 
I LOOOVEE my badmash Shahid .. Silly Ahem .. in which world is he married to youu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 128857

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

There is this anti Shahid group of fans on YouTube that keep spreading rumours about Shahid sleeping with his directors to get films ... and that he slept wiv Ken Ghosh to get Ishq Vishq Cry Why are people soo disgusting? And these people post on a lot of Shahid videos about this continuously .. they say they're trying to 'spread the message'  ... Mind my language but that bull shit Dead

ewoooooo
how in this world..people live
they r disgusting...
YUCKDead
ignore this comment
these are not true @ all
 
Thats why I avoid reading the comments on some of his vids
Usually these comments come up when news comes that he's dating some gurl cuz then they call him gay Angry
uff...
sooooooooooo nauseatingAngry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 488   Views: 28934

naadanmasakalli 488 28934 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27
~Hiten Gauri Forever After~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Wazupp   Replies: 1168   Views: 90291

Wazupp 1168 90291 31 July 2010 at 10:33am by Vrindz
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 59311

Eksie 1197 59311 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
~*~Mayurians Forever 19~*~ NEW THRD P1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1201   Views: 42198

safeplacetoland 1201 42198 03 April 2010 at 11:44am by preity*zinta
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 6   Views: 3342

Lennie 6 3342 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index