Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 6)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

sara madam ji..lets continuing our conv from where leftROFL

ROFL Why NOT? Who were we talking about again .. I know someone that we don't like LOL And films ...
Karan JoharROFL

Of course Dead No wonder I didn't remember ROFL Well I mean I don't hate him .. atleast not before
Yea so where all those family movies went?? Confused What does Bollywood expect the kids to watch? Uff .. cant wait till youu enter bwood as a director ROFL
Me too, I don't hate him..actually I can't hate anyone..but i like dislike themROFL..i m hating..Karan movies..not only his but others too..pata nahi what they think themselves..
sab kuch toh ..they copy from hollywood..so where is the creativity in themROFL
I really miss family movies especially like K3G, KKHT, HAHKOuchn many others too
this is why..there is only..2 movies.in a year get a huge success..others.get flop or average..ROFL

what they think..kids will watch sex,.n other stuff with their parents ..ROFL

Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Did anyone read the recently article on Shahid <3 Embarrassed .. God youu just gotta love him LOL
abt his movie n dad..right..

Yea about how Mausam and even Kaminey were close to his heart because he got to play different characters Wink Well even though the article was ShaMritaicious news ROFL He was nice to read about him (always is LOL)
Ya ya.. I thought he will say..vivah too but nvm.he didnt.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

sara madam ji..lets continuing our conv from where leftROFL

ROFL Why NOT? Who were we talking about again .. I know someone that we don't like LOL And films ...
Karan JoharROFL

Of course Dead No wonder I didn't remember ROFL Well I mean I don't hate him .. atleast not before
Yea so where all those family movies went?? Confused What does Bollywood expect the kids to watch? Uff .. cant wait till youu enter bwood as a director ROFL
Me too, I don't hate him..actually I can't hate anyone..but i like dislike themROFL..i m hating..Karan movies..not only his but others too..pata nahi what they think themselves..
sab kuch toh ..they copy from hollywood..so where is the creativity in themROFL
I really miss family movies especially like K3G, KKHT, HAHKOuchn many others too
this is why..there is only..2 movies.in a year get a huge success..others.get flop or average..ROFL

what they think..kids will watch sex,.n other stuff with their parents ..ROFL

@bold ROFL EXACTLY!! Feels sooo bad ... btw did youu like Dabaang??
I know .. Karan is making terrible movies though MNIK was good but rest of his movies Thumbs Down 
Im SURE there are good script writers somewhere in India .. LOL
People born in the 90's and earlier are quite lucky b/c they saw hindi movies that were original and not westernized ..

-SalShah4eva-

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Did anyone read the recently article on Shahid <3 Embarrassed .. God youu just gotta love him LOL
abt his movie n dad..right..

Yea about how Mausam and even Kaminey were close to his heart because he got to play different characters Wink Well even though the article was ShaMritaicious news ROFL He was nice to read about him (always is LOL)
Ya ya.. I thought he will say..vivah too but nvm.he didnt.LOL

He has no idea how well he acted as Prem in the film .. Embarrassed

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

@bold ROFL EXACTLY!! Feels sooo bad ... btw did youu like Dabaang??
I know .. Karan is making terrible movies though MNIK was good but rest of his movies Thumbs Down 
Im SURE there are good script writers somewhere in India .. LOL
People born in the 90's and earlier are quite lucky b/c they saw hindi movies that were original and not westernized ..
Dabang..loved the songs..ROFL
actually it was a family movie n it was funny too.basically liked that movie coz of only sallu..if he wasnt n the movie for sure..the movie wont be huge hitROFL
Ya I know..i was born in 1991..but..i used to watch a movies with my family n in old days,there were very good movies n ,..they like to watch family movies too..so thats how i m hooked into family movies..Embarrassed

Ya those writers were so good..i wonder if any 1 of them..stil writes for movies or not..maybe they want too..director dont hire them..since u know the reasonLOL

If u watch..maybe last year awards maybe that was in SP..did u heard..javed speech.oh woww..it was so good..he also miss old days movies..he said..all these things...people dont hire old writies they have so much talent n all that.even songs these days not like old days..it was such a amazing..speech..Thumbs Up
I am like wow..everyvody need to watch thisEmbarrassed
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ROFL I thought Dabang was alright too LOLWink Songs were fabulous though .. Tere Mast had a feel to it that  youu don't have in songs now days .. b/c like youu said even songs these days arent really good either

No I didn't hear that speech .. but sounds like he blew everyone away with it Tongue But why don't directors hire those writers?? Whats the point of hiring these new writers ESPECIALLY when youu know the film will flop anyway Ouch

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL I thought Dabang was alright too LOLWink Songs were fabulous though .. Tere Mast had a feel to it that  youu don't have in songs now days .. b/c like youu said even songs these days arent really good either

No I didn't hear that speech .. but sounds like he blew everyone away with it Tongue But why don't directors hire those writers?? Whats the point of hiring these new writers ESPECIALLY when youu know the film will flop anyway Ouch
Yup.. exactly and after he was finished..every1 was clapping..some probb will impress with his speech.i dont know maybe youngsters notROFL haha

@red: good point..maybe..when they read script..they think nowadays people dont like good movies..like family..thats why..Confused..maybe giving..chance to new people..i dont mind..but give chanced to people who have worked with this industry for many years as well
Ya tera mast song..its fablous..it feels so good..n the direction is also very goodSmile
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Shahid new movie gonna be rocking for sure
i m sure this year that movie will be the biggest hit..am sure it wil be good movieEmbarrassed

Go to top