Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 103)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by luvshamrita10

@Yer .. why are youu made at Shahid? Poor him .. the media is ALWAYS after him that he MUST lie to have soo privacy .. He's always targeted because he's a bachelor and in his 30's
But YES I really don't like SkPc ... Dead So wait they are togther? Because PC is riding on his bike soo?? Unless they could be just good friends

Hey Sara, they r either good freinds for benefit. LOL I dont know if SKPC r still together, but I'm just so tired of seein skpc in the news. I wud love Shahid to take a firm stand and leave media says rubbish all they want but he aint saying anything much which give media an advantage. It feels like he loves the attention and still want media to speculate his relationship w/ PC.

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous Confused thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita ROFL Embarrassed It'll be news for MONTHS

Well, I also cant answer that since i dont know him personally but ..u see..in bollywood..everybdy wants to get famous dont they?

But not everyone does publicity stunts .. when was the last time SRK did that? LOL Umm .. like NEVER!

I know not all.....
but still some dos naaROFL

sometimes I think shahid..but sometimes naa..ROFL
its all chaos..LOL

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

@Sania Oh I know about Shahid and his feelings for Kareena .. youu can see the pain in his eyes when her name is mentioned Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10-SalShah4eva-

luvshamrita10 Goldie
luvshamrita10
luvshamrita10

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

@Yer .. why are youu made at Shahid? Poor him .. the media is ALWAYS after him that he MUST lie to have soo privacy .. He's always targeted because he's a bachelor and in his 30's
But YES I really don't like SkPc ... Dead So wait they are togther? Because PC is riding on his bike soo?? Unless they could be just good friends

Hey Sara, they r either good freinds for benefit. LOL I dont know if SKPC r still together, but I'm just so tired of seein skpc in the news. I wud love Shahid to take a firm stand and leave media says rubbish all they want but he aint saying anything much which give media an advantage. It feels like he loves the attention and still want media to speculate his relationship w/ PC.

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous Confused thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita ROFL Embarrassed It'll be news for MONTHS

Sara, the cheap publicity cud be true. There's no smoke w/out fire. Stars aint no saint! Some stars will do anything to get to the top. The showbiz industry is so dark and have hidden secrets. I doubt Shahid is one of them. My other shamrita friends were saying Shahid learns to behave cheap from his alleged girlfriend PC. As for Amrita, she's not like many other actresses. I like how she keeps herself low profile and stay on ground. She will not doing anything for roles or attention. Love her for tht, just made me respect her more and her absence frm the industry made my heart grows for her even more!!

fai_luBz_NehaHC-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

@Sania Oh I know about Shahid and his feelings for Kareena .. youu can see the pain in his eyes when her name is mentioned Cry

Ya but good now he is over with it..coz he dont deserve kareenaLOL
or should I kareena dont deserve sweet boy like shahidLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Sara, the cheap publicity cud be true. There's no smoke w/out fire. Stars aint no saint! Some stars will do anything to get to the top. The showbiz industry is so dark and have hidden secrets. I doubt Shahid is one of them. My other shamrita friends were saying Shahid learns to behave cheap from his alleged girlfriend PC. As for Amrita, she's not like many other actresses. I like how she keeps herself low profile and stay on ground. She will not doing anything for roles or attention. Love her for tht, just made me respect her more and her absence frm the industry made my heart grows for her even more!!

ya amrita is very sweet..she dont do anything for publcity..
remmeber in her recent artcile she said.she dont let her private life into public..she knows these media.n see if she want publicity she wil but she dont..
this is what i lke her more abt her
skpc stil didnt mentioned if they r going out..n media ppl and some already made Gf n BFConfused

fai_luBz_NehaHCluvshamrita10

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

@Yer youu might be right .. but we still can't judge these actors as we don't know them personally! I guess all we can do is hope Confused

Clap claps for what youu said about Amrita .. youu have no idea how much I despise all these actresses in this industry Stern Smile All are shedding clothes and doing who knows wat! Dead But Amrita is different and I understand why she is not accepted in Bollywood!! Because she is not like the others

Really I do lovee her and I do hope she gets all the success in the world

luvshamrita10-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
new artcile lol
http://www.zimbio.com/Kareena+Kapoor/articles/NMDVfsC_m7W/Bollywood+Recent+News+Gossips+Kareena+Shahid
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

@Yer youu might be right .. but we still can't judge these actors as we don't know them personally! I guess all we can do is hope Confused

Clap claps for what youu said about Amrita .. youu have no idea how much I despise all these actresses in this industry Stern Smile All are shedding clothes and doing who knows wat! Dead But Amrita is different and I understand why she is not accepted in Bollywood!! Because she is not like the others

Really I do lovee her and I do hope she gets all the success in the world

@bold: exactly right

Go to top