Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 (Page 102)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by luvshamrita10

@Yer .. why are youu made at Shahid? Poor him .. the media is ALWAYS after him that he MUST lie to have soo privacy .. He's always targeted because he's a bachelor and in his 30's
But YES I really don't like SkPc ... Dead So wait they are togther? Because PC is riding on his bike soo?? Unless they could be just good friends

Hey Sara, they r either good freinds for benefit. LOL I dont know if SKPC r still together, but I'm just so tired of seein skpc in the news. I wud love Shahid to take a firm stand and leave media says rubbish all they want but he aint saying anything much which give media an advantage. It feels like he loves the attention and still want media to speculate his relationship w/ PC.

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous Confused thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita ROFL Embarrassed It'll be news for MONTHS

Well, I also cant answer that since i dont know him personally but ..u see..in bollywood..everybdy wants to get famous dont they?

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Guys relax .. im suree that PC and Shahid aren't serious about each other .. I don't feel like this relationship will move forward ..
ShahidAmritaForeverHeart 

i cant say anything
its all confusing
i m really bored of this now..media is after them
always news on them
its getting irriting nowAngry

Ermm I know what youu mean .. and even if its NOT about PC .. she's shows up out of nowhere
Like that recent article about Shahid and SRK and how they are good friends Confused PC came up in that article!

We need news on ShaMrita !!!!!!

yeah I know yaarConfused
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

@Yer .. why are youu made at Shahid? Poor him .. the media is ALWAYS after him that he MUST lie to have soo privacy .. He's always targeted because he's a bachelor and in his 30's
But YES I really don't like SkPc ... Dead So wait they are togther? Because PC is riding on his bike soo?? Unless they could be just good friends

Hey Sara, they r either good freinds for benefit. LOL I dont know if SKPC r still together, but I'm just so tired of seein skpc in the news. I wud love Shahid to take a firm stand and leave media says rubbish all they want but he aint saying anything much which give media an advantage. It feels like he loves the attention and still want media to speculate his relationship w/ PC.

I agree with u yaar..
if he would be worried abt ..he would..come n telll..theyr just frindds or whatever
if there is nothing between them..stop the media..gosh..

Then he would have to do that EVERY TIME .. for every single actress he was linked with: Vidya, Anushka, Deepika, PC, Kareena (still happens ROFL), Sania Mirza, and probably some more people!! And he's cleared up about some actresses yet media STILL goes after him Dead
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

I like pc too but hate skpc ..yuckk

Exactly Sania!! Smile
This skpc shit is going too far, they have been in the news since Kaminay days and it's very annoying for all the skpc haters. Wink

i mean look..how can u be in love with some1..after doing 1 filmROFL
shahid was really in love with kareena..he was with her..long time..n even..i think kareena is not preety did u saw her without make up..stil it was something..abt her shahid likes it..I was happy..he dont see outside beauty..but now..Confused hope he dont go for..beauty..for pc..lol
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Well didn't he say something about PC to the media a while back?? I know what youu mean .. hmm .. do youu think Shahid is one of those actors who do publicity stunts just to get more famous Confused thats pretty lame and sad ..
But hey if he really WANTS attention .. he should marry Amrita ROFL Embarrassed It'll be news for MONTHS

Well, I also cant answer that since i dont know him personally but ..u see..in bollywood..everybdy wants to get famous dont they?

But not everyone does publicity stunts .. when was the last time SRK did that? LOL Umm .. like NEVER!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@SaniaI don't think Shahid and PC are in 'love' .. LOL eww Kareena .. still dont get wats soo 'amazing' about her  LOL
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
We should make our own news on ShaMrita Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

@SaniaI don't think Shahid and PC are in 'love' .. LOL eww Kareena .. still dont get wats soo 'amazing' about her  LOL

I think he was truely was in love witj kareena not now
first
i rememeber watching these awards..after both broke up
when kareena was perfomring
bechara ka chehra dekhna wala tha..it was so sad..n i can tell ..he wasnt..over with it
but now he doLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshamrita10shootingstar.xx

Go to top