Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

Wassup Aish n Sara!!!

Hey girls, remember I said someone saw SKPC riding bike together, now latest news is tht they got pic of SKPCtogetherand will release the pic on the next Filmfare issue. Oh gosh I hate it, soon Kunal's movie is shooting which means more skpc news. Always skpc news, I'm so sick I want shamrita news. Urghh

what pic too
😑
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taman07

@yer u make me sad yara😭i have hope that the movie contract amrita sign with rajshri yar . they are two moremoviesand shahid have sign with rajashri one too yar. so hope is that they willmakemovietogetheryar soon yaar

ab toh mujhe koi hope nazar nahi aah rahi hai
i m happy at least amrita wants to do movie with shahid..but wat abt shahid..it depends on him if he wants to sign or not? and the director
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sara
I can't ignore skpc news, haha kinda make me hate myself for that. I'm curious abt the relationship just hope to see bad news. πŸ˜†

Amrita and Tusshar doesnt make a bad pair, but Shahid will always suits amrita the most. I hope the same too, LUMK needs to be a hit for Amrita's sake. As for Rajshri movie, I still have hope for shamrita return in Sooraj's movie, but whn? Nothing new abt shamrita, sometimes I'm scared shamrita will never return. πŸ€”
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@yer her birth date  is17th June 1981
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

@Sara

I can't ignore skpc news, haha kinda make me hate myself for that. I'm curious abt the relationship just hope to see bad news. πŸ˜†
Amrita and Tusshar doesnt make a bad pair, but Shahid will always suits amrita the most. I hope the same too, LUMK needs to be a hit for Amrita's sake. As for Rajshri movie, I still have hope for shamrita return in Sooraj's movie, but whn? Nothing new abt shamrita, sometimes I'm scared shamrita will never return. πŸ€”

@red; me too
but hope we r wrong
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please all don't be pessimistic yara 
  hope is everything yaar , even our lives are going on hope yar 
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

ab toh mujhe koi hope nazar nahi aah rahi hai
i m happy at least amrita wants to do movie with shahid..but wat abt shahid..it depends on him if he wants to sign or not? and the director

Sania, dont understand the hindi part.
Shahid has become a huge star now, I think he cud make Amrita as his co-star just like all the Khans. Thinkin of this, I feel like Amrita still wanna wrk w/ SK but he doesnt care much abt her made me very sad. Cry I miss shamrita so much. I doubt director offers Amrita alot of movies. I thought Amrita is shahid's good friend, he could have helped her just like Salman does to most of his co-stars.

Aish, so it's the 17th? One of my friends on twitter says it's the 7th. Hmm now it's even more confused. πŸ˜†
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is scaring me .. guys please hope for the best ..
I would love for Shahid to say something .. ANYTHING good about Amrita!
Amrita is always praising him 😡 

@Sania .. im here(: infact all over the place
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How could the internet not have a correct date of Amrita's birthdate 😲 I googled it and got both dates .. 17 and 7
But most of the sites are showing 17

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Sania, dont understand the hindi part.
Shahid has become a huge star now, I think he cud make Amrita as his co-star just like all the Khans. Thinkin of this, I feel like Amrita still wanna wrk w/ SK but he doesnt care much abt her made me very sad. 😭I miss shamrita so much. I doubt director offers Amrita alot of movies. I thought Amrita is shahid's good friend, he could have helped her just like Salman does to most of his co-stars.
Aish, so it's the 17th? One of my friends on twitter says it's the 7th. Hmm now it's even more confused. πŸ˜†

sorry for that
Ya ir right..he can play her..n if he likes her ..u know i mean best frinds..he can..he wana work with her again but seems like right now he is over on pc