.*Amrita Rao & Shahid Kapoor*..Together Forever<3 - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh okk .. no rush Ash .. πŸ˜† Ash .. if for one day I find out youu didnt come to IF, I will be shocked for like DAYS πŸ˜† Its impossible for youu to NOT be here at all!!
Haha .. yess .. and the good thing about ShaMrita is that they are really good friends in real life and who could be a better love partner then your best friend na? Who knows everything about youu!!

yeah i know it will be shock for me too yaar and did u know that my exams are coming and next Friday i might be not here or either next weekend yaar  
  and your shock is coming soon yaar 
yeah i agree that it will be awesome to have best friend as  life partner yara , it will be amzing gift in the life yaar. i am will be so happy yaar 
😲 Kya? Im definetly suree that youu will atleast come on IF for a few minutes πŸ˜† πŸ˜• Exams YUCCK! Well best of luckk jaana .. 🀒  2 weeks .. thats soo LONG .. well studies are very imp πŸ˜› Aww yess I would LOVE to have my friend be my love of my life .. but who I love, he doesn't even know me 😭 πŸ€£ (im talking about Shahid) Youu know I calculated that when I am 24, he will  be 38 πŸ˜• Youu think I can still marry him πŸ˜†

not for two weeks yar , next weekend i am going to seminar for the uni  yaar , so i am gonna be busy the whole weekend yar and my exams are in may  the first two week yaar  i love my studies yaar  and oye shahid , i want him too yara , i think that he look so young now that what he will look when he will be 40 yaar , and what your parents had to say about that yaar 
Oh ok .. what is seminar? πŸ˜† Youu love your studies 😲 Well I dont like studies because I am one of those types of people that have to work EXTRA hard for good grades and that struggles a lot πŸ€” And my parents expect a lot from me

Haha .. maine 40 kab bola? I said 38 πŸ˜† Right now parents no nothing πŸ˜• .. well if he doesn't marry me he will HAVE to marry Amrita πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Btw Ash I am not serious .. youu know that right haha
 seminar is like they there is like 30 people sit in circle and they gave us something to read and  then we have to say our opinion and we kind of argue over it yaar, don't worry i know u make good grades yaar 
  sorry sorry i forgot that u said 38 yaar and well i like the option of him getting married to amrita yar πŸ˜‰ and yeah  i know u are not yaar , how about u can his saali yar 
Hey got to go Ash .. best of luck on your Seminar .. sounds fun actually! I like how you get to argue your points and all!!
Lovee youu and take care

Youu on Ash? Someone wants to join .. am talking to her on another thread ..
She's worried youu wont let her join πŸ˜†
hey friends how r u guys doing?hope u all doing great sorry for not being here i was busy looking job bt still didnt find one😭 anywz miss been here

You're looking for a job? Aww so sorry that youu couldn't find one .. btw wats your name again?