FF-will he regret after Gopi is gone out of life

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

mainly this ff focuses on Aehem, as i have been studying him since the show has been started. So the introduction of him is below.
hope u all like it. Mainly it will focus on Him and Gopi but more on Aehem, might include psychological manner as well to show what he actually is in my own opinion.

introduction -

A boy of today's age, 27 years of age, he is the son of Kokila Ben and Parag Bhai. He is a workaholic, Handsome and believes in himself. Though full of sanskaar he is a little insensitive and he is like this because of his mother. He is a mamma's boy and blindly follows whatever his mother has to say to him. He is the one handling the entire Modi empire. He has a girlfriend, Anita who is loyal to him and they were in love. She wanted to marry him, but due to his mother's happiness he ends up marrying Gopi. He blames Gopi for losing Anita. He is very strong-headed like his mother, Kokila. He always asks Jigar to bring his file, or bring some document whenever Jigar plans to go out with Rashi. He always talks about nothing but some file or document. Also he leaves no chance to embarrass Gopi, he also talks on his cellphone all the time

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ch 1

Aehem Modi, Who is a son, of Parag and Kokila, owns, the entire business of the Modi Empire, and is also the owner of both the office and the house, which was been transferred to his name, by Chirag, his Kaka. He is little unresponsive because of his mother, but is full of saanskar. He leaves nothing, till the next day, but finishes everything in a limit of time no matter what happens. He loves a girl called Anita, Anita who is a girl his standard, educated, and how he wants a girl to be. His mother doesn't know until, she finds out on the engagement day when she overhears them. Anita tried to stop him getting engaged but he refuses to go back to his words that he gave to his mother, and leaves her there. Anita, who is left heartbroken, leaves from there and goes back home. He gets married to Gopi, Gopi a girl who is a lower class, uneducated, girl like her, he hated it. He finds out, she is illiterate, so then he slaps her, for not telling him the truth before marriage which she claims that she told him everything. He refuses to acccept it ( in my knowledge of understandability - he doesn't like remembering stuff he had done in the past, or doesn't like remembering stuff except Anita). A mark on her face was there, his mother finds out, and scolds him, saying : is this what I taught you, this is not part of my upbringing(parvarish).

Few more incidents, come, example the laptop incident, main reason was rashi, who told her how to wash it, but she claims she never said a thing to her, but koki gets upset. Aehem, made a promise he will not stay a minute in the house if this gavar was there so he stays in office till late, when koki comes, she brings him back. He sees her, and she breaks all the vows, leaving him incredibly shocked, and tears in his eyes, ego overtaking him. (we all could not understand this- but in my sense say, he is hiding his feelings, about anita and gopi, and doesn't want to share, a man like him sharing his sorrow with anyone, thought it was wrong, so he never does it )

Since then Gopi vows to stay in the house like a stranger, and stay until Kinjal gets married. Kinjal another Modi, sister of Aehem, arrogant, and loads of sanskar, loves a guy Umang, Anita brother. But Kinjal who was planning secretly to elope with him, she couldn't understand his tricks (chaal) that he is making the modi house to fall in the society. Few days went pass by, Gopi stopped coming in front of aehem, started to wear a pallu, heartbroken, and tried to find love within the house. What happens, The wedding, ets cancelled with Elesh Mehta, as Urmi, spreaded the rumour, she is pregnant. Later on, everyone finds out, She isn't pregnant, she is heartbroken as he ditched her, but Koki, makes her marry, a new entry - Dhawal, Rashi cousin brother. She successfully gets married.

Gopi, leaves the house, and goes to her mami, and stays there, while on the other hand, rashi, who always dreamed to be a queen of the rich family, suddenly gets happy after all the older daughter in law leaves the house permanently.

Nani - aehem nani, comes to stay, She refuses to eat, if she doesn't see aehem wife, so he leaves to get her. His ego again, annoyed him and was irritated. He brings her back to the mm house.

Few days passes, Koki makes them promise that they will treat each other with respect, which they both should get, his ego goes again, his anger doubles, nostrils go up. He promises to his mother, while gopi as well. She puts her hand on top of Aehem and koki. Aehem looking at her, in a fit of rage, while gopi looking at koki.

Now nani is unwell, Gopi plends to the lady for not to burst the fireworks but she recognizes as gopi was the same girl in the dandiya competition and does not listen to her. There Aehem comes, and tells them to stop but they still doesn't listen, so he picks up the fireworks, tells gopi to go back home and takes all the fireworks with him. Savita, comes to take all the fireworks back, but Aehem, he says he will distributes it to the children, making her fume up with anger. She makes a fuss about it. Savita called Aehem a Dacoit. Urmila, threatened to climb over the sofa to get to Savita bhen and starts shouting. Dhawaal and Gopi helds her back. She speaks again; what izzat are you talking about, where was it, when your son and daughter in law lost the dandiya competition? There Savita, makes a deal, a toss about the cricket match. A match? Everyone face was worth watching. They heeds to it, and agrees. They was going to play cricket now. But what will happen?

Gopi refuses to play, Kinjal, Dhawaal, Aehem, Chirag,Parag,Rashi and Jigar goes to the pitch and does the bowling. Before it could start. What will happen? Will rashi pretend to faint? Will Gopi play? Will Gopi do a miracle and save the parivaar izzat? Will Aehem, let go off his ego, and figures out Gopi true self ? Find out more tomorrow....

Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing ayesha ji. next part needed. urgently
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another one!!! I am totally confused..... have to start a check list like a shopping list and tick the updates ff's!!!
rosse12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved it...continue soon ;)

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very good ayesha keep it up
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love the intro and how you detailed the first part