Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ArTi4ever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update with a tinge of suspense...kindly pm me 4m now on dear..really wanna know about the mystery behind nupur's trouble...
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sajjal, I didn't want to comment on this story ... I didn't want to read it because it literally brought me to tears ... Nupur's pain and the violin that symbolizes it is so heart wrenching ...
I could not see or feel any character beyond Nupur ... I am loving this story, do continue soon ...
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
I did not understand what Nupur's problem was, butl I wan't Mayank to ease her pain with his love..cont soon
thanks for the pm
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
awesome part!! loved it!!
want to know wat happened to nupur...she is so hurt😔
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooooooooo niceeeeeee
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update di.
but nupur's mystery is killing me.
the story is so interesting.
it was so sadto see nupur crying.
but mayyu is already in love with her😳
continue soon.i am really excited to know what happens furthur.
Chapter 4 :  Need you more

Gunjan sat among the dark starry night with somber tears trailing down her cheeks, she seemed lost in her thoughts sitting there on the roof looking out with blank emotion in her eyes.

''i'm sorry'' hearing slight whispers from behind she stayed put in her spot not turning back once.

''Gunjan, I'm sorry na'' the persistent pain that voice made gunjan turn back and look at the one person she loved more than her parents.

''di, why do you always do this'' gunjan asked pulling nupur and making her settle right next to her, this was there routine, fights and taughts like these were normal in their life and gunjan didn't mind at all yes at the moment she would get caught up in the moment but she knew all nupur said was out of fustration and didn't really mean any of it.

''because i'm stupid'' nupur grinned resting her head on gunjans shoulder.

''you can say that again'' gunjan giggled.

''I'm sorry '' both confided in chorus splitting into glorious smiles the next moment.

Gunjan lowered her gaze to see nupur shuffling around with her trembling hands and held them ,'' you'll be fine''

Nupur gleamed sadly and shook her head, pushing a strand of her back with her hand, she spoke out and looked at the moon, '' see the moon, its not completely flawless but people still love it...why can't it be the same for me gunjan''

''it is the same for you di, you are precious believe it because i do'' Nupur smiled and lept in to her  hug her, '' how did i get so lucky to land up with a such an amazing sister like you?''

Gunjan smiled, '' i'm the lucky one di''

settling back in her position nupur looked up at gunjan , '' did you talk to badi ma about samrat?''
seeing gunjan shake her head, '' why not?'' she questioned

''because, i'm scared you know mom ...she has to get her way in everything and i can't afford to loose him di. I just can' t, after a long time someone made me this happy and i'm scared mom will do everything to take him away from me'' gunjan confessed surpressing her tears.

'' but gunjan, you have to tell badi ma, thats the only way''

''no di, i spoke to sam and he said he is trying to convince his parents to come and ask for my hand in marriage''

nupur giggled nudging a blushing gunjan ,'' aww the soon to be bride is getting all shy''

''but di --'

''but what now gunjan?''

''di i told him to wait, and that i won't get married until you do'' nupur pulled back and looked at her gunjan shocked, '' gunjan what are you talking about''

''di i'm talking about your marriage what else?"

Nupur instantly stood up with the support of the side pole, '' what rubbish gunjan, i think badi ma is right you are still a child''

Gunjan looked up at '' this is not rubbish its the truth''

'''but gunjan, do you even understand what you are asking for''

seeing gunjan nodd, nupur sighed fustratingly turning around, '' gunjan why are not understanding, no one wants ---''

''di, stop it okay you are a beautiful person and any guy in this world would be lucky to have you in his life''

''NO NO NO, gunjan it will be his badluck! just like i'm a badluck in your life and everyone else i know''

Gunjan stood up against nupur and turned her around, '' stop it okay, there is going to be one ..just one guy who will love you against all your imperfections, he will love your smiles, he will always hold your hand through rough times and always be by your side and love you more and more each day''

''gunjan i'm not a child, i know the difference between reality and dreams'' pushing away gunjan nupur left for her room feeling her eyes becoming wetter by the seconds passing by. She knew gunjan was being unreasonable but she couldn't be, she couldn't let herself be swept away with a dream because the reality was much harsher.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ''okay students settle down'' Nupur said authoratively to the students who were busy whispering among themselves, she couldn't help but smile at their innocense.

Gunjan walked with the voilin in her hand and a great big smile on her face, ''here di, this is the tenth time, next time you will have to buy a new voilin''

Nupur squinted her eyes with a apologetic smile '' sorry''

''its okay'' gunjans heart melted at that smile of hers, '' okay position yourself''

Nupur lifted her arms and held them up while gunjan slowly placed the voilin in between her left shoulder and right arm, '' thank you''

''how many times will you say thank you?'' gunajn asked placing nupurs hand on her voiling and handing her the stick.

'''as many times as i get use to it''

Gunjan giggled and backed away giving a thumbs up to nupur who blinked in affection, '' okay students open up to lesson 3, we are going to continue from there'' gunjan ordered taking a seat beside nupur.

both taught the lesson in sync, if one was playing it other was helping the students to play it, but both were unaware of the watchful gaze on them.

Once the lesson was done, nupur open her eyes slowly only to be shocked by the sight of mayank among the students, she thought to herself if she was dreaming or what. But seeing gunjan smiled she realized he was actually there.

''gunjan what is he doing here?'' nupur asked nervously

''i don't know, maybe he has also come to take lessons di?'' Nupur glared angrily at gunjan who controlled her silent giggles.

''did you call him here?''

''come on di, do you think i would call him here?'' giving an innocent look gunjan turned away pretending to be hurt but nupur knew her too well for her plan to work.

Looking back to the students, nupur dismissed them for the day. Gunjan had left nupurs side promptly after giving a sad look. But nupurs eyes kept on going back to mayank who was still there on the carpet smiling at her.

turning away nupur struggled to take off the voilin, she slowly lifted down her arm but her trembling hands gave away under the weight and the voiling slipped out of her hands.

''becareful'' nupur looked up shocked to see mayank before her holding the voilin in his hands and starring into her eyes as if he was looking for that key to unlock all her secrets.

''thank you' nupur whispered and asked him to place the voilin on the table.

''are you okay?'' mayank questioned walked behind her.

Nupur angrily turned around, '' yes i'm okay and accidents happen okay, not everybody is perfection'' she taunted furiously.

''hey come i never said i was perfection''

''but i'm unperfection...so just stay away from me'' nupur warned and turned away.

''nupur, what are you talking about''

''do you think i'm blind all these accidently show ups at our house, at the mall, at the lessons, i know what your doing. stop it mayank just leave me alone''

''and what if i don't''

''than don't say i didn't tell you so'' she left him standing their confused over her behaviour.

Nupur silently walked into her office and settled down on the couch, remmebering all the instances where mayank had supposedly bumped into them and his growing affection and care towards her. She knew somewhere what he wanted but she couldn't give it to him. Yes it was true she loved having him around, it made her feel special, it made her feel wanted...but he was unaware of the truth and just like all he was also leave when he found just how unperfect she was.

Nupur smiled and remembering how he had shown up at their house the week before at the pretext of wanting a book from gunjan and how she had spent an entire hour talking to him about how she loved teaching music and how it brought peace to her.

Or how he had helped her choose the dress she was wearing today, she smiled at the thought that she had actually accepted his choice and even wore it. what had been wrong with her to  even indulge in such thoughts, she had no right to destroy someones elses life just because she couldn't have what she wanted.

The knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts, ''come in''

Mayank walked in with a bag in his hands and by the smell of it ,,it was food, '' lunch?'' he asked with a puppy doy smile.

Nupur nodded and asked him to come in. Mayank layed out the food while nupur pretended to busy on the computer, she was helpless she couldn't help him even she wanted to because it would bring out the truth before him just how vuerable and helpless she was.

''here'' mayank extended a bowl to nupur, but nupur immediately grabbed a roll from the table and bit into it suprsing mayank, '' okay than'' he sighed and sat back down helping himself to the food.

''so how was the lesson?'' he asked placing a morsel in his mouth.

''just like every other lesson''

''nupur can i ask you something?'' Nupur hesitantly nodded waiting for him to continue.

''why didn't gunjan go on to teach english or something relating to her field why music'' Nupur felt her heartbeat drop realizing that it was because of her gunjan had put a hold on her own life.

''i don't know, maybe she likes music?''

'you like music, no you love music but i don't see the same spark in her eyes when she was there with you'' Nupur closed her eyes sadly and turned to look at the computer,'' i don't know, you have to ask her''

Mayank gave up realizing nupur was becoming some what uncomfortable with these questions.

''so did you miss me?'' nupur raised her eyebrow at his question

''what i didn't come to pick you up today!'' mayank replied cheekily nupur burst into laughter.

''you know you are one of a kind mayank''

''well you are unique also ''

''yes unique very unique'' nupur responded sadly.

they didn't even know how the time passed by and it was time for nupurs next lesson while mayank also had to leave for work. Gunjan came back after her lunch meet with samrat and she seemed in a very good mood comparing to the one she had left with.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur was busy in her room looking up something on the computer while gunjan walked outside in the garden with mayank. Nupur knew mayank was but she didn't persist he come to see her, even though she knew her wanted it so but she couldn't let her heart get in the way of her mind.

''mayank are you like really really serious about di??''

Mayank nodded and sat down on the bench, '' gunjan i love her, she makes me so happy when i'm around her. her anger and tanturms to other might be annoying but are nothing but sweet words to me ...its weird but every since i have come to know her its like she has stolen my nights and days''

''mayank, there are some truths  ---'' before gunjan could complete her words.

''i don't care about her past gunjan, now tell me would she agree to go on a date with me?''

''mayank, its not about the past,  its about her today and her tommorrow'' mayank stopped and waited for gunjan to continue.

''i can't tell you anything because its not my right but mayank, if you truly love her than just know she is gonna need you more and more each day of the rest of your lives. Your love can never lessen its has to grow because she will need you by her side, to hold her hand and tell her she will be alright''

''what do you mean gunjan, say it clearly''

Gunjan turned around, '' ask her, only she can give you the answers''

----------------------------------

sorry for taking so long to update, here is the update. If your still not sure than i promise next update its for sure...nupur will say it herself what is wrong with her.

Hope you like it.
Do comment.
Sajjal
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res even b4 u PM us....................😊

will read n unres............i love this story............😳
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved

*edited*

I read it twice... and what my reader's sixth sense tells me, scares me like hell, and my heart doesn't want it to be true... So I better wait for your next update, at least I'll be in the delusion that everything is fine with Nupur...

Loved the way you portrayed the bonding of Gunjan and Nupur

Thnx for the pm

~jiya~
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Again Very Nice Part Sajjal..
i am eagerly waiting for Next update
want to know Nupur's truth...
and very good part
thnx for the pm Sajjal