Mayank&Nupur:With You...Last Part Pg 33 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
am still confused  of nupurs prob.....but great update dear..............
oh GOD what it could be am soooooooooo scared about nupur.does she has any disease or does she has memory problem like kajol in u me aur hum if yes then nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Luvly update
gr8 work
thanks for the pm
cont soon
luv kritika
wonderfully written!

as far as physical lacking is concerned, no assurances work, because the one who lacks in physical perfection and beauty can see the mocking in other's eyes. I won't say gunjan is wrong in consoling nupur, but she will never understand what nupur goes through. Although i am not sure with the problem of nupur, but whatever it is, she just can't get over with it. That void will remain in her heart
, even if mayank supports her and loves her endlessly,. It is a deep scar, but i hope mayank is able to conceal it a bit,.

excellent princess..as always..cont. soon God Bless..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
i'm still not sure about her disease as i never heard about symptoms like that. but from the incidents i know that gunjan was right, that she'd need him to hold her hand and tell her that she'd be fine. 
sajju i dont know whats the exact problem of nups

but  think she is going to be paralyzed
i mean after some time she will become just veg.....:(
sorry meri demag main isse jaida kuch nehi arhi hai

I think i guessed nupur's prb.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’..And if my guessing is right then mayank have to be strong and love her immensely...
Plz sajjal dnt give us a sad ending this time...I really love this story and nupur has the right to be happy, to get someone's love...
Loved gunur's bonding..It feels great to see how mayank make nupur happy and comfortable...
But now im very scared...Waiting for the nxt...
Cont soon...
Edited...okay so Nupur and Mayank are getting closerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And she has a problem that he doesnt know about....i cant pinpoint what problem though....im sure Mayank loves her enough to accept her as she is and be her support during her worst days....but Meethi...plz plz plz let her issue not be something fatal...i hope it has a cure.....

Otherwise i love the way you showing MayUr's relation and Gunjan-Mayank's friendship...and your writing toh as usual, ROCKS!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
Nice update sajjal.........i love the way u showed Mayank & nupur's relation here.......continue soon!
PS: waiting for tumhe huq hai update ....if u get time plz update that soon!.