Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy incredibles - yeh pal humein yaad aayenge (Page 4)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
O what a heart-wrenching episode.......still tears in my eyes  ....could relate Maaneet's pain....so tried to emote my feelings from the baby's point of view to console them....Cry                                                                                       Baby-plz mumma don't cry........I'm fine here in ur babaji's lap.....plz don't cry mumma........Unhappy                                                                                         Baby-papa u too r crying,then who'll take care of my mumma.......plz papa don't cry & take good care of my mumma.....Cry                                                                                                           Baby-Mumma & papa plz don't lose heart as I'm away from u for few days but I'm always with u in ur hearts & will come back soon to u ....take care of urselves..bye Smile  

Edited by bobby13rocks - 14 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgodrdee142-Priti11-sptrnobharkhacraziekudiLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

My Little Angel

Aditi darling this was so beautiful, I loved it and you made me cry it really was so touchingSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrnocraziekudiLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ye Dev kya kar raha hai................

undefined

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgocraziekudibharkhabobby13rocks

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Bobby sweetheart that was so wonderful, loved the way you put the whole thing, Baby consoling Mama and Papa and you are right the baby is with Babaji now.

Thanks for this, you put the whole perspective on this so beautifully, now we can all deal with it much better.

That's why I was happy when Maan told Geet that baby was with Babaji and happy that would definitely make her feel better

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi-Priti11-sptrnodewdropredbobby13rocksLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@bobby wonderful post..................superb...........
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Hello beautiful crazies hope U all had lovely day HugHugHugHugHugHugHug.......

GurTI rocked .... Meeshti Rocked .... maaneet rocked ....

but I know after watching the episode U all went back to sad mode ...CryCryCrycoz me went back to sad mode ..... heart wrenching episodeCryCryCry

coming to the episode .... maaneet reunion or say hug filled with tears CryCryCryCry heart wrenching scene .... both crying for their baby let out little bit pain from either side .....

but the pain is not gone totally .... geet asking maan to bring their baby back ....(means that geet will take the initiative for their con. ..... me thinking D'oh)

hug broken after dadi & Annie enters .... geet hugs dadi ... maan leaves ... geet worried that her words hurted maan & telling dadi ....that baby left her ... now maan also left her ...CryCryCryCry dadi consoling geet ... geet asking dadi that Y babaji took her baby ... dadi consoling geet .... but thinks that geet can only be consoled by maan so leaves annie with geet & goes to talk to maan .... 

maan feeling helpless ... dadima consoling maan .... maan crying & hugging dadi CryCryCryCrymaan again is back to geet .... maan consoling geet & hugging her ....

geet saying sorry to maan & blaming herself .... that she could not take care of the baby .... she could not save the baby CryCryCryCry.... maan too feeling sorry & blaming himself that if he was there with her .... this accident might not have happened .... CryCryCryCryboth hugging & still crying CryCryCry maan then asking her to take rest & hugging her & then lying next to her .... both crying their heart outCryCryCryCryCry ....

geet gets dischaged .... spots a mother with her baby & cries ... maan again consoles geet ....

maan & geet come back home ...... dadi & annie come & meet geet & maan ... maan takes her back to their room .... geet walks past their sapnon ka kamra ... the room what maan decorated for geet & their baby .... geet again cryingCryCryCryCry maan telling geet .... that the baby is with babaji & is fine ...

precap :-

maan searching for geet after waking up ... does not find her & searches the entire mansion ... runs near dadi & asks her abt geet ... finds out dadi does not know abt geet ... walks back towards their room & finds geet in their baby's room  & dev standing behind her .....

Interesting .....

I thought Kami*** devil .... will not butt in now that the baby is no more  .... but no he has .... he directly went to the baby's room where geet was sitting & was lost in baby's thoughts ....

oye kami*** devil ... maan is there 4 geet .... stop roaming around her ....

maan comes & stands in the back & is observing devil .... geet was still in the baby's thoughts ....

My Imagination

option 1)maan will first glare at dev angrily then he will walk past dev .... dev will still stand like a statue .... maan will go & sit next to geet ... & hug her from side .... geet will hug maan & again cry her heart outCryCry

option 2)maan will call geet's name .... devil will turn his head & see that maan is there so will walk out of the room .......... geet will still be lost in the baby's thoughts .... & maan will go & sit beside her .... hug her from side .... geet will hug maan & again cry her heart outCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha-Priti11-sptrnobobby13rocks

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey crazies see this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1636503&TPN=4&#40251448
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index