Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy incredibles - yeh pal humein yaad aayenge (Page 37)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Today's analyis, it was such a sad and touching episode that it made me cry.CryCryCryCryCryCry

Geet looked so sad when she was staring into space, she only moved when she felt maan's touch. CryCryCryCryCryvMaan was just in pain over the loss of the baby and seeing geet so upset. He would move heaven and earth to see her smile.CryCryCryCryCry

Their pain and loss was so evident on their faces, there was no need for words, they knew and understood each others pain. CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The hug was so touching and comforting to both maan and geet. They need each others support.  Geet's tears must be breaking maan's heart and he was also in lot of pain. CryCryCryCryv

Me cried CryCryCryCryCryCrywhen geet asked maan to bring her baby back. Maan would have moved heaven for geet but this time he would not be able to do anything. I feel his sorrow too.

Naahii  geet maan would not leave you.. He is in shock and hurting too. So glad that dadi went and hugged maan, he needed to let his tears out. He is going to be a pillar of strength for geet. ClapClapClap

Oh no geet thought that she separated baby from her father and maan thinks that it is his fault. Love how maan said that it his not geet's fault but his and geet says that it is not his fault. Love the CVs for showing this. ClapClapClap

Me cried when geet said to maan that she never have him any happiness. CryCryCryGeet you are reason for maan being alive. Love how maan held geet in his arms to put her to sleep.

It was so sad when geet saw the baby while she was down the corridor in the hospital. You could feel sadness and loved it when maan said that their baby has not left them, but he/she is with babji and is happy.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Them walking past the baby's room was heart breaking.CryCryCryCryCry Maan's strength and support is comforting geet. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Hated that kamina for being in the episode today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaadoremevirgosptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
aash/spee - sweet maan dreams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Aditi - lovely analysis and agree that maan felt so helpless today as he could not cry in front of geet and had to be strong her Cry. Definately agree that his eyes gave so many emotions without speaking. Hats off to DD and GC

adoremevirgo

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Varsha – You could feel so much pain in todays episode. loved how maan comforted geet today and acted like a pillar of strength for her.

Hima -  I felt maan's helplessness. Me too hated that kamina entering.

Aash – me too was glad that geet was not distancing herself from maan

Deeps – agree that todays episode made us all cry.

Mona – agree that maan understands what geet is going through and geet also knows how much maan loved the baby but is trying to be strong her .

Spee – you are right that maan and geet are going to be each others' strength and hope.

Samata – that scene where geets asks maan to bring her baby back made everyone cry

Aarti – the way maan and geet held on to each other today showed their pain and love for the baby

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

aditi - where are you. me going to sleep soon

bharkha

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

reena...i am leaving now...i just fell asleep on my desk LOL
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by divareena

reena...i am leaving now...i just fell asleep on my desk LOL
looool aditi - HugHugHugHug big hug and sweet maan dreams for you.
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Goodmorning to all crazies...............................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index