you are never alone,
I know you are with the guiding angels
in you peaceful home.

I will come with you someday
only now is not my time,
Then we will be together again
again you will be mine.

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey crazies kaisa laga aaj ka episode .......................
first of all thanx bharkha for the link.......
hii my crazies.......hope u all r good....
well today i am absolutely speechless......
i can't express my feelings in words.....
first of all hats off to the cv's for such an emotional epi.
and now about GC AND DD.......they r simply fantabulous actors.......
they just outdid themselves everytime and today was the same.......
i am so-so proud of them that we have been so fortunate enough to have actors like GC AND DD in our show......
they have given life/soul to MAAN AND GEET........
so guys u can see that today i just want to praise them......
bco'z today they have portrayed the pain so beautifully......that i just can say......πŸ‘...
from the beginning till the end.....
the emotions were flowing in the show as well as inside me....
and now MAAN will become the pillar of support for GEET....
and they will overcome this situation.....
the beauty of MAANEET'S relation was again brought out today....
in which they took the blame on themselves....but it was only the fault of destiny.......so no one is  to be blamed......
DADI was also fab. today......
loved how she supported GEET and specially MAAN.......
THE SCENE OF THE DUO WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL.......
loved it......
and the precap was awesooooooome........
but i want that DEVIL to be punished by MAAN......
i am fed up of portraying his santmahatma look......
and how dare he tried to touch GEET or console her......
hope he gets his karaara jawaab from MAAN.......and specially GEET.....
let's wait and watch what the cv's have in store for us......
so now i am wrapping up.with a note of positivity for MAANEET......
may BABAJI shower all the happiness on them.......
and their love grow more and more stronger......with the each passing moment.....
waiting for all ur takes crazies.
take care.....πŸ€—

@aash  sad for you . Hope gold chain tujhe mil jai.................
O what a heart-wrenching episode.......still tears in my eyes  ....could relate Maaneet's pain....so tried to emote my feelings from the baby's point of view to console them....😭                                                                                       Baby-plz mumma don't cry........I'm fine here in ur babaji's lap.....plz don't cry mumma........πŸ˜”                                                                                         Baby-papa u too r crying,then who'll take care of my mumma.......plz papa don't cry & take good care of my mumma.....😭                                                                                                           Baby-Mumma & papa plz don't lose heart as I'm away from u for few days but I'm always with u in ur hearts & will come back soon to u ....take care of urselves..bye πŸ˜Š   Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditi123_78

My Little Angel

Aditi darling this was so beautiful, I loved it and you made me cry it really was so touching😊
Ye Dev kya kar raha hai................

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Bobby sweetheart that was so wonderful, loved the way you put the whole thing, Baby consoling Mama and Papa and you are right the baby is with Babaji now.

Thanks for this, you put the whole perspective on this so beautifully, now we can all deal with it much better.

That's why I was happy when Maan told Geet that baby was with Babaji and happy that would definitely make her feel better
@bobby wonderful post..................superb...........

Hello beautiful crazies hope U all had lovely day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.......

GurTI rocked .... Meeshti Rocked .... maaneet rocked ....

but I know after watching the episode U all went back to sad mode ...😭😭😭coz me went back to sad mode ..... heart wrenching episode😭😭😭

coming to the episode .... maaneet reunion or say hug filled with tears 😭😭😭😭 heart wrenching scene .... both crying for their baby let out little bit pain from either side .....

but the pain is not gone totally .... geet asking maan to bring their baby back ....(means that geet will take the initiative for their con. ..... me thinking )

hug broken after dadi & Annie enters .... geet hugs dadi ... maan leaves ... geet worried that her words hurted maan & telling dadi ....that baby left her ... now maan also left her ...😭😭😭😭 dadi consoling geet ... geet asking dadi that Y babaji took her baby ... dadi consoling geet .... but thinks that geet can only be consoled by maan so leaves annie with geet & goes to talk to maan .... 

maan feeling helpless ... dadima consoling maan .... maan crying & hugging dadi 😭😭😭😭maan again is back to geet .... maan consoling geet & hugging her ....

geet saying sorry to maan & blaming herself .... that she could not take care of the baby .... she could not save the baby 😭😭😭😭.... maan too feeling sorry & blaming himself that if he was there with her .... this accident might not have happened .... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­both hugging & still crying 😭😭😭 maan then asking her to take rest & hugging her & then lying next to her .... both crying their heart out😭😭😭😭😭 ....

geet gets dischaged .... spots a mother with her baby & cries ... maan again consoles geet ....

maan & geet come back home ...... dadi & annie come & meet geet & maan ... maan takes her back to their room .... geet walks past their sapnon ka kamra ... the room what maan decorated for geet & their baby .... geet again crying😭😭😭😭 maan telling geet .... that the baby is with babaji & is fine ...

precap :-

maan searching for geet after waking up ... does not find her & searches the entire mansion ... runs near dadi & asks her abt geet ... finds out dadi does not know abt geet ... walks back towards their room & finds geet in their baby's room  & dev standing behind her .....

Interesting .....

I thought Kami*** devil .... will not butt in now that the baby is no more  .... but no he has .... he directly went to the baby's room where geet was sitting & was lost in baby's thoughts ....

oye kami*** devil ... maan is there 4 geet .... stop roaming around her ....

maan comes & stands in the back & is observing devil .... geet was still in the baby's thoughts ....

My Imagination

option 1)maan will first glare at dev angrily then he will walk past dev .... dev will still stand like a statue .... maan will go & sit next to geet ... & hug her from side .... geet will hug maan & again cry her heart out😭😭

option 2)maan will call geet's name .... devil will turn his head & see that maan is there so will walk out of the room .......... geet will still be lost in the baby's thoughts .... & maan will go & sit beside her .... hug her from side .... geet will hug maan & again cry her heart out😭😭