Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@all - girls ... geet is in a state of shock .... so she wil not react to devil standing next to her .... for her he does not exist & she will totally ignore him ... she will not talk to him nor shout at him ...

@varsha ... deepz.... maya....mona .... dee... bobby  - nice post ...

@varsha - I too thought the same that this must be the first episode with so many hugs & that too proper hugs ...

@all - I got this thought while coming back from my class today ... in maan's confession in 1 scene ... actually I made geet kind of trip on steps .... if maan did not save her that time she would have had MC ....

but in the FF part maan was there so geet got saved ... I was thinking the same wht would have happened if maan was not there in my FF at that time ...

@dee - yes dee ... even in our side we do not purchase any thing for the baby till the baby is born ... coz of the sentiments ... & not even new clothes for the baby .... the new born babies are supposed to wear old clothes ... so in a family any how cousins or sis or bro 's will be there naa ... so their childrens clothes are used for the new baby for some time ... later on we buy new clothes ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@ varsha=== to bhi roi?? it was awesome epi taar....

@deepu=== DD was phenominal....

@dew=== option 1 i think.....

@mona=== kamina ko bhool ja...tension mat le....maaneet ke bare me soch
dewdropred thumbnail

Mona - nice pics ... par yeh link tho hamara thread ka hain ....

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@alll==me not repling separately to all...

yes i was at home only since aft...but dont kno when it was missing...realised at 10.30...

hope its here only...pura ghar dhoonda..lekin koi pata nahi...

this is like 4th time...

firts i lost wallet...then cell...then ring...now locket!!

mom has forbidden me to ever wear gold again!!
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

O what a heart-wrenching episode.......still tears in my eyes  ....could relate Maaneet's pain....so tried to emote my feelings from the baby's point of view to console them....😭                                                                                       Baby-plz mumma don't cry........I'm fine here in ur babaji's lap.....plz don't cry mumma........πŸ˜”                                                                                         Baby-papa u too r crying,then who'll take care of my mumma.......plz papa don't cry & take good care of my mumma.....😭                                                                                                           Baby-Mumma & papa plz don't lose heart as I'm away from u for few days but I'm always with u in ur hearts & will come back soon to u ....take care of urselves..bye πŸ˜Š  

baby is awesome..
Baby to papa: papa mamma ko sambhalna papa.... mama bahut pyaari hai.. mamma ko rone mat dena... mamma ko bahut khush rakhna..

mein wapas aaungi!!!!

awespome.. tune rula diya ab hug do mujhe
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi girls me here...sad day today!!

mom aayegi to bhaag jaogi!!

epi was soooo painful...mai roi....

hug me!! i am literlly crying!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

aash - chain mila ????

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@alll==me not repling separately to all...

yes i was at home only since aft...but dont kno when it was missing...realised at 10.30...

hope its here only...pura ghar dhoonda..lekin koi pata nahi...

this is like 4th time...

firts i lost wallet...then cell...then ring...now locket!!

mom has forbidden me to ever wear gold again!!

Poor baby, I'm sure you'll find it soonπŸ€— here's a hug from me πŸ˜Š
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ mona dii : nice analysis.. aaj maine bhi roya..... 😭 πŸ˜­ luvd both maan n geet blaming themselves.... they luv in infinte....the scene of maan n geet huggin n sleeping was really really sweet....
devil needs to leave km..i hope geet chucks him out... aa gaaya humdardi jaathane.....😑 but i know geet aisa kuch nahi karegiii 😭

aapne devil ka naam liiiya....πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

sazza makboool ki jaathi hai.....

timesnewroman - size 3 
color - hima dii decide karo....
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Bobby sweetheart that was so wonderful, loved the way you put the whole thing, Baby consoling Mama and Papa and you are right the baby is with Babaji now.

Thanks for this, you put the whole perspective on this so beautifully, now we can all deal with it much better.

That's why I was happy when Maan told Geet that baby was with Babaji and happy that would definitely make her feel better

Thanx a lot Dee for appreciating my attempt to console Maaneet & ourselves....hope loads of happiness knocks Maaneet's door soon.......