Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! (Page 76)

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yr fatima prrachi ke sath rk or ek film keraha hain? lov stoery nam hain us film ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitra_27

yr fatima prrachi ke sath rk or ek film keraha hain? lov stoery nam hain us film ka

is it ConfusedConfusednot heard abt it ConfusedConfused
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
is it sangiii?

even i didnt come across with such news?

RT gumaooo apna tracker :P

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

is it sangiii?

LOL LOL ........... let me see .... .............
i guess Ermm only love story he is doing is Raakh with raima

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

is it sangiii?

LOL LOL ........... let me see .... .............
i guess Ermm only love story he is doing is Raakh with raima

LOL muahhhhhhhhhhh just loving ur animationLOLLOLLOLClap

-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
http://fenilandbollywood.com/2011/04/04/saif-and-soha-to-clash/

By Joginder Tuteja, April 4, 2011 – 08:06 IST

Saif Ali Khan, Soha Ali KhanLooks like Bollywood is going to have it's quota full of sibling clashes this year. Even as brother-sister 'jodi' of Tusshar and Ekta Kapoor are making light of their Love U… Mr. Kalakaar! and Ragini MMS clashing with each other on the 13th May weekend, there is yet another sibling clash which is all set to have the tongues wagging. This is between the Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan who would be taking on each other as their Aarakshan and Soundtrack EmbarrassedEmbarrassed clash with each other.

"Both films would release on 12th August, the weekend that leads to Independence Day holiday of 15th August", a trade source informs, "This way, Aarakshan as well as Soundtrack are looking at capitalising on the 4 day long weekend available to them."TongueTongue

One wonders though whether Saif and Soha are aware about the clash as the developments have been quite recent.LOLLOLLOL

"Saif would be quite prepared for the 12th August release since Prakash Jha has been making quick progress with Aarakshan. In fact this is one of his fastest shoots till date. Since the film deals with the topical issue of reservation, it makes sense for the makers to release it around the Independence Day as it also makes a huge socio-political statement. They would certainly not want to let go off this date; more so because the film arrives after Jha's last big hit Raajneeti and audience is waiting with bated breath to see what next he has to offer", the source continues.

As for Soundtrack, the film's release announcement has come as a surprise since it was hardly in news ConfusedConfused (its very much in news WinkWinkWinkWink)and is yet to see a promotional campaign being put togetherErmm ( writer needs to be updated LOLLOLLOLLOLsoundtrack stills & synopsis are out .not seen arakshan's yet LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL) . The film is an official remake of a Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong and features Soha as a deaf girl. Says Soha, "I can't imagine myself in a world where I can't hear anything. I converse so much with people in real life and to be put in a situation like this, it has been a challenge for me." The film stars Rajeev Khandelwal in the role of a DJ.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Obviously both films have altogether different theme, genre and scale which means that at the face value,Big smileBig smileBig smile  it is not a clash that would be giving Saif any sleepless nights.TongueTongue  Now whether he along with Soha too would laugh it all way just like Tusshar and Ekta would be known only closer to the film's release. However for those hunting for a spicy clash involving real life brother and sister, TongueTongueTongue Aarakshan v/s Soundtrack would be good enough reason to raise an alarm.TongueTongueTongue

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
not a great saif fan but all good wishes are with soha.... u know the reason very well.... Coz its raj's movie heheehehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-Neha_K

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

not a great saif fan but all good wishes are with soha.... u know the reason very well.... Coz its raj's movie heheehehehe

LOL LOL...same here LOLLOL.......& once again it will be RK v/s BIG B TongueTongue.....hope this time also history gets repeated LOLLOLLOL.....AAMIR v/s Sarkar Raj LOLLOLLOL.........

waniya_fatima

Go to top