Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! (Page 64)

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Congrats guys coz rajeev is going to be back...i dont know whether anybody among u noticed or not...but i was watching star one today and these ppl are already asking ppl to sms for participating in sks...Big smile

but i do not want him to be back with SKS...

a movie where he has "also played a part in" will also do....
or a shaitan 
or/and a peter on any screen...big or small

any movie in between....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoonDesir-purnima-

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hi frnds
yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitra_27

Sach Ka Samna is back on small screen, with Rajeev Khandelwal

April 1st, 2011

Rajeev KhandelwalApr 1, Mumbai: Truth is mostly bitter. ( but the host will be sweet... bitter chocolaty sweet)

Thus it is hard facing it or coming to terms with it. However, if being truthful earns you a lucrative amount of a hundred million, very few will back out. This philosophy contributed to the success of the reality show- Sach Ka Samna. 

The show went down extremely well with the audience, in spite of controversies accompanying it. (because of host who did such a fine job)To have Rajeev Khandelwal as the host was an added bonus.(haha no added, the only bonus dividend and all for us)

According to the latest buzz, the same host Rajeev is going to make a comeback (Party)with another series of the same show. The show based on grappling and juggling of truth will feature fifty such episodes. Having been quizzed with fifty questions, the contestant will undergo the procedure of lie detection. Lie detection is to be ensured by means of a Polygraph. The test result of the polygraph which will be analyzed by a U.S based professional will be final. In order to avoid controversies the participants will be required to sign an undertaking, thereby consenting themselves to the result of the polygraph test.

Producers of the concerned show have not made an official declaration, but according to sources the modalities are being worked out, including the issues to be quizzed upon (probably how much sex related questions, how controversial, etc) and the promotional moves. In all probability, the host who remains the same will sport a new hairstyle. (duh...D'oh, of course when the hair is no longer of the same length he will sport a new style and look)

But think it will be less controversial this time and  Star One being a more youth based channel maybe there will be younger contestants and he will do a lot of 'rajveer' like he did in the zehra episode. (One of his best...)

(like specualting... and this is how far i can go now...Tongue)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh1

In all probability, the host who remains the same will sport a new hairstyle. (duh...D'oh, of course when the hair is no longer of the same length he will sport a new style and look)------  LOLLOL... its pretty much obvoius with haircut he gonna have different hairstyle LOLLOLLOLLOL

But think it will be less controversial this time and  Star One being a more youth --- ni think main reason they shifted to star one TongueTongueTongue
based channel maybe there will be younger contestants and he will do a lot of 'rajveer' like he did in the zehra episode.  Ermm which one is dat ConfusedConfusedConfused cant recollect ConfusedConfusedConfused (One of his best...)

(like specualting... and this is how far i can go now...Tongue)
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Mrinalini Sharma's hot and sexy avatar in Soundtrack

Geety Sahgal Tags : Mrinalini Sharma, Rajeev Khandelwal, soundtrack Posted: Sat Apr 02 2011, 09:28 hrs Mumbai:

Mrinalini Sharma is going to surprise a lot of people with her new look in Soundtrack. The actress plays Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend and a high-profile model.

"I play a stylish and glamorous model, so besides getting into shape, a lot of attention was paid to my look. My hair, in particular, is going to grab a lot of eyeballs. Besides the funky cut it is coloured bright blue and purple," says the actress, who was last seen in Hide And Seek. Soundtrack, produced by Sa Re Ga Ma and directed by Neerav Ghosh, releases on August 12.

Mrinalini Sharma's hot and sexy avatar in Soundtrack

Neha_K

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
this FC is running slow.... instead we have news to discuss!

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

this FC is running slow.... instead we have news to discuss!
neha  right yarr  ......rk fc is running soo slowOuch ..i think  almost  rajeevians    not much  interested  anything discuss about rajeev long  in here   these day because  we all  busy  her owen life ..even i am  dammmm busy for my study and another work Angry soooo i am getting late in here Sleepy

Edited by oliveya - 02 April 2011 at 1:17am
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Exams n then Holidays.....
but still i expect some more pace for the FC.

Go to top