Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! (Page 124)

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

PartyBACK WITH A BANG Party

Rajeev Khandeelwal is BACK n so r the old Rajeevianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Party

I cud c suri, saheli(my choti) n a few more.........
Glad to be bak to a forum which , about 5 years back ,strengthened by belief in an actor who was all set to break every ground rule of TV Smile Smile

I'm here after a really long time so am clueless as to where I fit here... hmm y not I get to my 'Discussions' w/o worrying about other things?!?!

SKS-One Infamous Show

SKS was one show dat gathered everybody's attention for all right n wrong reasons.....
Some luved it to death while others were all set to murder the makers for putting up such a bold show!!!!

But as everybody say, the end result is all that matters... n the result was -- 'High TRPs, awards, appreciation..... '

But there are two things that I wish to put forth U ppl

1) SKS was criticized for asking too personal and private questions... Do U think this season will refrain from making a similar attempt or will stick on to its original front and and
what is right according to U?? Big smile
I dont think they will do any major changes except making the participants sign a contract accepting the facts they r confessing there.As far as the questions go, I may sound a bit crazy but its in human nature...we love to see what is been cooked at other's house until somebody is poking their nose into our housesLOL. Many ppl watched the show because of this reason...and they will never omit questions which will give them public interest and TRPs. Confused

And as far as right and wrong goes, none of the participants are forced to confess anything in the show...they r doing it out of their free will...and if they decide to reveal brutal truths of their life in a national television's  show who r we to decide what's wrong and what's not.Its a democratic country and u really cant restrain anybody from saying truth...may be because of this only inspite all the controversies and speculations the show is still allowed to be aired because there is no law prevailing in the country which can actually prevent u from saying the truth no matter how harsh it is or how much damage it is causing to ur family or the so called society. And for the production house and channel...they will of course cash in things which will guarantee them TRPs...there is nothing right and wrong to them when it comes to anything thats commercial.

2) Rajeev was the bali ka bakra in the last season... Cry every channel interviewed, discussed n debated with him n most of the time Rajeev sort of failed to justify his decision to be the host and also Y this show shd be watched by the audience... While some hardly cared about it, as all it mattered to them was Raj's presence, ppl lyk me were hurt n angry Angry ... This time too Raj wud be called on similar shows, so what change r u expecting?????
I was angry too...mostly on synergy group...nobody from the production house or the channel came forward...it was as if Rajeev was the sole person who had all the responsibility in the world to justify the show.
I dont expect anything except that Rajeev is a bit experienced now...I hope he learnt from his mistakes and will prepare himself for all those tricky questions. I will be very happyyyy indeed if he avoids such debate shows in news channels...especially there are two channels where i would not prefer to see him ( I m not taking the names of the channels). Avoiding such shows may give rise to controversies too...but in that case why dont the production house and channel ppl answer their queries this time rather than pushing only Rajeev into all the mess. I guess the channel ppl and the production team will have a better idea about the technical aspects of the show i.e. the functioning of a polygraph test,its accuracy, etc......why only putting rajeev into the rapid fire while the rest of the ppl remained mute spectatorsConfusedAngryOuch.

Hey Guys, do take out time n participate in this discussion Smile

DiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug
Its sooooooo nice to see u backkkkTongue.....i m just feeling.....
ermmmErmm...well the word should be 'Very very happy", or 'flying very very high'
to see ur postBig smile. I was not this happy even when i Saw Rajeev on SBS yesterdayBig smile. Its great too see u back diiiiiiiiii.

I replied to ur discussion topic too....thoda upar dekhnaLOL.

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 17 April 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710-purnima-MysticRiver

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

PartyBACK WITH A BANG Party

Rajeev Khandeelwal is BACK n so r the old Rajeevianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Party

I cud c suri, saheli(my choti) n a few more.........
Glad to be bak to a forum which , about 5 years back ,strengthened by belief in an actor who was all set to break every ground rule of TV Smile Smile

I'm here after a really long time so am clueless as to where I fit here... hmm y not I get to my 'Discussions' w/o worrying about other things?!?!

welcome back Hug to both RK & U TongueTongueTonguehope to see more of ur presence Big smileBig smileBig smile

SKS-One Infamous Show

SKS was one show dat gathered everybody's attention for all right n wrong reasons.....
Some luved it to death while others were all set to murder the makers for putting up such a bold show!!!!

But as everybody say, the end result is all that matters... n the result was -- 'High TRPs, awards, appreciation..... '----- as they say..... badnaam huye to kya hua .. badnaami mein bhi naam hai LOLLOLLOL

But there are two things that I wish to put forth U ppl

1) SKS was criticized for asking too personal and private questions... Do U think this season will refrain from making a similar attempt or will stick on to its original front and and
what is right according to U?? Big smile

I think this time round it will be less controversies or no controversies at all Big smileBig smile......coz both production house channel & also audience will be prepared & well aware of questions that will be asked. TongueTongue.... although controversy was not needed in first season also LOLLOL...... coz before entering the show contestant knew what is in store 4 them .....& they accepted being part of the show after knowing the consequences SmileSmile...... they knew it before hand .......what kind of questions will be asked....& they will be asked question on national television ....

Dont know abt others but i personally felt that media played a major role in creating hoopla around SKS & present it as most controversial show....when there was nothing of that sort ConfusedConfused.... the show was not only abt  physical relation questions ....  there were 20 other questions also Smile...

2) Rajeev was the bali ka bakra in the last season... Cry every channel interviewed, discussed n debated with him n most of the time Rajeev sort of failed to justify his decision to be the host and also Y this show shd be watched by the audience... While some hardly cared about it, as all it mattered to them was Raj's presence, ppl lyk me were hurt n angry Angry ... This time too Raj wud be called on similar shows, so what change r u expecting?????

Bali ka bakra Ouch...... to a certain extent yes...CryCry..it shud have been production house & channel who should have answered the questions  ...but they  made RK stand in front... to face all the critics, brickbats ... but must say he faced them bravely EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....somewhere he gave valid explainations... SmileSmile....
& now he is more brave coz inspite of his season 1 experience he is back with season 2.... if wud have been some other actor he wud have refused LOLLOLLOL.......
as 4 RK in discussions & debates this time round..... guess he will be more confident & experienced in answering questions SmileSmile

Ouch

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Barbara-Mori-is-coming-back/articleshow/8006135.cms

The Mexican siren is charging a whopping fee of 12 crore to be paired with Rajeev Khandelwal  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedfor a Hindi film

Barbara Mori's love-affair with India continues despite her painful debut with Hrithik Roshan in Kites. Now the actress returns to Hindi films in a film titled Fever, co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal. She plays the character of a linguist and it is learnt that Mori is being paid 300,000 dollars for the film (over 12 crore).

That's much more than what our A-list actresses charge. Her film is to be directed by Rajeev Jhaveri, who has previously made the award-winning short film Cold Meat. He also wrote Kuch To Hai (produced by Ekta Kapoor) and Dhoondte Reh Jaoge.

Fever is set to be shot in Cornwall (England) through June-July. The film, like Kites, will star another Indian heroine. It's produced by Ravi Agrawal, who has earlier made films like Radio and Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710waniya_fatima-Mrs.SKMehwish-MysticRiver

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article purnima...btw is this ur new id???ConfusedI m seriously having trouble identifying old members with new idsConfused.

Anyways,i m at awe now...yeh aadmi kaisa to hai...jab nahi tha to nahi tha...abhi aaya to regular shocks de raha haiLOL.

I hope this news is true...lets see...time will tell...LOL

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 17 April 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-MysticRiver

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
good morning
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Thanks for the article purnima...btw is this ur new id???ConfusedI m seriously having trouble identifying old members with new idsConfused.-------- i am not much old LOLLOL.. but yes my earlier id was puri_2711 TongueTongueTongue

Anyways,i m at awe now...yeh aadmi kaisa to hai...jab nahi tha to nahi tha...abhi aaya to regular shocks de raha haiLOL.---- LOLLOLLOL........... he was missing since long .,..so now he is compensating 4 it LOLLOLLOL

I hope this news is true...lets see...time will tell...LOL----- i am too doubtful abt it ConfusedConfused......... not sure if its true or not Confused
Confused
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Thanks for the article purnima...btw is this ur new id???ConfusedI m seriously having trouble identifying old members with new idsConfused.-------- i am not much old LOLLOL.. but yes my earlier id was puri_2711 TongueTongueTongue

Anyways,i m at awe now...yeh aadmi kaisa to hai...jab nahi tha to nahi tha...abhi aaya to regular shocks de raha haiLOL.---- LOLLOLLOL........... he was missing since long .,..so now he is compensating 4 it LOLLOLLOL

I hope this news is true...lets see...time will tell...LOL----- i am too doubtful abt it ConfusedConfused......... not sure if its true or not Confused
Confused

ohhhhh puriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...now i know...hehehe...sorry could not identify uLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
wohoooooo the week started with a dhakaydaar news... thanks RT... muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima--Mrs.SKMehwish-

Go to top