Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ayesha,

dont be so sad yara they will be available in the morning. sumi is busy with her studies and puri come sin the morning....
oli is busy in her chat club and sherry is keep coming on frequent basis.
Dear Fatima  oh so sumii or purii busy for her study . olive... invited me for cc
but  what about neha
my Internal  MBA exam  finish  after may  and then i am free 😊
now what about rajeev ?
I need  u dear ..Give some information about his movie
Edited by Fizzylicious - 12 years ago

Saif and Soha to clash? 

By Joginder Tuteja, April 4, 2011 - 08:06 IST

Looks like Bollywood is going to have it's quota full of sibling clashes this year. Even as brother-sister 'jodi' of Tusshar and Ekta Kapoor are making light of their Love U... Mr. Kalakaar! and Ragini MMS clashing with each other on the 13th May weekend, there is yet another sibling clash which is all set to have the tongues wagging. This is between the Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan who would be taking on each other as theirAarakshan and Soundtrack clash with each other.

"Both films would release on 12th August, the weekend that leads to Independence Day holiday of 15th August", a trade source informs, "This way, Aarakshan as well as Soundtrack are looking at capitalising on the 4 day long weekend available to them." 

One wonders though whether Saif and Soha are aware about the clash as the developments have been quite recent. 

"Saif would be quite prepared for the 12th August release since Prakash Jha has been making quick progress withAarakshan. In fact this is one of his fastest shoots till date. Since the film deals with the topical issue of reservation, it makes sense for the makers to release it around the Independence Day as it also makes a huge socio-political statement. They would certainly not want to let go off this date; more so because the film arrives after Jha's last big hit Raajneeti and audience is waiting with bated breath to see what next he has to offer", the source continues. 

As for Soundtrack, the film's release announcement has come as a surprise since it was hardly in news and is yet to see a promotional campaign being put together. The film is an official remake of a Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong and features Soha as a deaf girl. Says Soha, "I can't imagine myself in a world where I can't hear anything. I converse so much with people in real life and to be put in a situation like this, it has been a challenge for me." The film stars Rajeev Khandelwal in the role of a DJ. 

Obviously both films have altogether different theme, genre and scale which means that at the face value, it is not a clash that would be giving Saif any sleepless nights. Now whether he along with Soha too would laugh it all way just like Tusshar and Ekta would be known only closer to the film's release. However for those hunting for a spicy clash involving real life brother and sister, Aarakshan v/s Soundtrack would be good enough reason to raise an alarm.

By Shree Devi
Mumbai- 
Despite her professional life not being up to the mark, Soha Ali Khan'spersonal life is at its peak. She is busy with her wedding plans with boyfriend Kunal Khemu.

The two have been dating each other for quite some time and has ultimately decided to settle down in a couple of years.

Soha stated "I am in comfortable space and we (Kunal and Soha) are happy with our career graphs; so whenever the right time comes, we will announce our marriage."

With respect to her career, Soha is presently busy with "Chemistry" a love story opposite Shreyas Talpade.

The story of the film revolves around two people who have broken up with their respective partners and their life henceforth.

Soha quoted a news agency stating "It's a mad role and you will see me in pink hair in it. My character is between Charlie Chaplin and Devanand Sagar. The character was a bit out of my normal acting range as I do more intense films. There is a lot ofimprovisation and laughs."

Next in line is "Sound Track" opposite Rajeev Khandelwal. This is a Hollywood remake of comic caper "It's All Gone Pete Tong".

In the film Rajeev plays the role of a DJ and S

Originally posted by Armu4eva

When films elude TV stars

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Apr 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

Right from Eijaz Khan to Aamir Ali to Shakti Anand, from Anita toAamna Sharif to Nausheen Ali Sardar ' they have all tried their luck in films, but to no avail. Manav Gohil, Sangeeta Ghosh and Shveta Salve are still waiting for their film to release, which now seems like a distant dream. And Karan Singh Grover has only been talking about his movie debut past many years. 

It's only now that something seems to be materialising! While Prachi Desai and Rajeev Khandelwal ' small screen imports who got lucky in B-Town are still trying to get their toehold in Bollywood films, the newer add-ons to the list of telly migrants to Hindi films are Kulraj Randhawa (Yamla Pagla Deewana), Aditya Narayan (Shaapit), Tia Bajpai (Haunted), Roshni Chopra (Vikram Bhatt's untitled next), Karan Singh Grover (with Diana Hayden) and Ranvijay Singh. 

Moving from television to films is sometimes not as easy as it seems to be. Says Kulraj, "The journey from TV to films wasn't a cakewalk. One has to be patient and wait for right opportunities. I took up regional films and only when I felt confident I joined mainstream Bollywood films." 

So what do TV producers have to say about the phenomenon? Actor-producer JD Majethia says, "When one is competing with established stars, one needs to give 200 per cent to be successful, which is tough. It is difficult for an established TV star to create a space of one's own in a film industry, which already has bigger names ruling the roost.

And this is why the media has not been harsh on the long delays. It is like all want him to fight all the challenges and find a foothold in Bollywood.

And that is why i wish a movie releases before the season 2.

A kashyap says shaitan might release on may 20th. Hope it does...
Edited by yazh1 - 12 years ago

And this is why the media has not been harsh on the long delays.-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†exactly if it wud have been some star son media wud have ripped him apart πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It is like all want him to fight all the challenges and find a foothold in Bollywood.-
guess he knew this from the day he decided to enter films πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And that is why i wish a movie releases before the season 2.-------- πŸ€” before season 2 chances are rare but lets hope 4 the best 😳😳

A kashyap says shaitan might release on may 20th. Hope it does...------- keeping fingers crossed
ager aisa hi hain to is mahine se hi promo dikhane chahiea❀️
good morning sangi... kaisi ho? kiska promo cahye tumhain? SKS ka? :)
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

good morning sangi... kaisi ho? kiska promo cahye tumhain? SKS ka? :)

i guess for both Shaitaan & SKS πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......if  Shaitaan going for May release
nehi maine kaha ager 20th may shaitan realease hota hain to promo is mnth ko mns april ko ana chahiea, or joker ka title fir se change hoga
here comes my RT with her latest crispy news and gossips πŸ˜›

hey janeman so u changed ur name :P heheheheh i got confused pata but them i know ur teh one using these siggies :P