Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Puri_2711

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ........... let me see .... .............
i guess πŸ€” only love story he is doing is Raakh with raima

πŸ˜† muahhhhhhhhhhh just loving ur animationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
http://fenilandbollywood.com/2011/04/04/saif-and-soha-to-clash/

By Joginder Tuteja, April 4, 2011 – 08:06 IST

Looks like Bollywood is going to have it's quota full of sibling clashes this year. Even as brother-sister 'jodi' of Tusshar and Ekta Kapoor are making light of their Love U… Mr. Kalakaar! and Ragini MMS clashing with each other on the 13th May weekend, there is yet another sibling clash which is all set to have the tongues wagging. This is between the Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan who would be taking on each other as their Aarakshan and Soundtrack 😳😳 clash with each other.

"Both films would release on 12th August, the weekend that leads to Independence Day holiday of 15th August", a trade source informs, "This way, Aarakshan as well as Soundtrack are looking at capitalising on the 4 day long weekend available to them."πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

One wonders though whether Saif and Soha are aware about the clash as the developments have been quite recent.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Saif would be quite prepared for the 12th August release since Prakash Jha has been making quick progress with Aarakshan. In fact this is one of his fastest shoots till date. Since the film deals with the topical issue of reservation, it makes sense for the makers to release it around the Independence Day as it also makes a huge socio-political statement. They would certainly not want to let go off this date; more so because the film arrives after Jha's last big hit Raajneeti and audience is waiting with bated breath to see what next he has to offer", the source continues.

As for Soundtrack, the film's release announcement has come as a surprise since it was hardly in news πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (its very much in news πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)and is yet to see a promotional campaign being put togetherπŸ€” ( writer needs to be updated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†soundtrack stills & synopsis are out .not seen arakshan's yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) . The film is an official remake of a Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong and features Soha as a deaf girl. Says Soha, "I can't imagine myself in a world where I can't hear anything. I converse so much with people in real life and to be put in a situation like this, it has been a challenge for me." The film stars Rajeev Khandelwal in the role of a DJ.😳😳😳

Obviously both films have altogether different theme, genre and scale which means that at the face value,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  it is not a clash that would be giving Saif any sleepless nights.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  Now whether he along with Soha too would laugh it all way just like Tusshar and Ekta would be known only closer to the film's release. However for those hunting for a spicy clash involving real life brother and sister, πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Aarakshan v/s Soundtrack would be good enough reason to raise an alarm.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

not a great saif fan but all good wishes are with soha.... u know the reason very well.... Coz its raj's movie heheehehehe
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

not a great saif fan but all good wishes are with soha.... u know the reason very well.... Coz its raj's movie heheehehehe

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...same here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......& once again it will be RK v/s BIG B πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....hope this time also history gets repeated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....AAMIR v/s Sarkar Raj πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...same here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......& once again it will be RK v/s BIG B πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....hope this time also history gets repeated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....AAMIR v/s Sarkar Raj πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........

πŸ˜† oey teriiii heheheheh dont worry raj is having million ppl behind himπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

πŸ˜† oey teriiii heheheheh dont worry raj is having million ppl behind himπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†............ girls behind him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†............ girls behind him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you are aqalmand thats why i gave u that isharaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@sherry:

heyyyy look whos here??????πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
the title of the luv story with rajeev is to be finialised as the original, ea bat prachi ne is articale me kaha hain dekho is ka kya matlav hain, joker koi luv story nehi hain
both the BT inventions shud cover each other..... πŸ˜‰