Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 48

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rajiv Khandelwal, another Jaipur boy, who is on a honeymoon trip to Ranthambore said, " I think this squad is as good as Kapil's "Devils". 

"Dil aur dimaag dono keh rahe hain ki India jeetega yeh world cup!"

(this is the 7th edition after the last win....and πŸ˜†1+6 = 7.)

A jai ho to our captain cool calm collected and his men....πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal in an action flick
Richa Shukla, TNN | Apr 3, 2011, 12.00am IST

Rajeev Khandelwal, the Jaipur guy who started out on TV, will be doing an action film called "Shaitan". 

"It's a fast-paced thriller with lots of action," says Rajeev, who is busy holidaying with his wife Manjiri in Himachal Pradesh. They recently got married at Khimsar Fort near Jodhpur. The film is being directed by Bijoy Nambiar and produced by Anurag Kashyap

"It was all on-spot training. I didn't do anything special," admits Rajeev. He will be playing the role of a suspended cop in the film. But as of now, he's enjoying his holiday. 

"We could not plan a long break due to my busy schedule. Now I'm enjoying my time with Manjiri. It's freezing here and camping amid the lush greenery is something I have been craving for a long time," says Rajeev.

link-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajeev-Khandelwal-in-an-action-flick/articleshow/7850673.cms

Edited by pgsks - 13 years ago
Bluefalls thumbnail
India Won!!!πŸ‘

I m going to trust His dil and dimaag from next time onwardsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Congrats everyone here...We Won!!!πŸ₯³

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Camping again.... hmm... almost 6 years ho gaye... Rajeev has not changed even a bit.... he still goes for camping on holidays... I hope Manjiri is liking it.. ;-)
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nikitagmc

Camping again.... hmm... almost 6 years ho gaye... Rajeev has not changed even a bit.... he still goes for camping on holidays... I hope Manjiri is liking it.. ;-)

without doubts she wud be liking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...with husband like RK.... no question of not liking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& i am sure he not gonna change in future also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. guess even after next 6 years he will be taking his kids along to camping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
monu thanku for the article.....it is good to read about Rajeev....nice that he is getting some time for himself......πŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pgsks

Khandelwal said, "Dil aur dimaag dono keh rahe hain ki India jeetega yeh world cup!" 

yayyyyyyyyy India won 

πŸ₯³we won we won πŸ₯³
now waiting to read rajeev's comment on it yahoooπŸ˜‰

I'am so happy India won yaar..The feeling is absolutely incredible....I seriously cannot express in words how exuberant & joyous I'am feeling from the second India won the World Cup 2011....Tab se lekar ab thak I'am just gushing on & on about it.......Simply Amazing.....Thank You Team India... & Congratulations Guys.. & Monu you are absolutely right now I'am seriously waiting for Rajeev's reaction, comments & thoughts on the win......Hope we get it soon....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 13 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

without doubts she wud be liking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...with husband like RK.... no question of not liking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& i am sure he not gonna change in future also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. guess even after next 6 years he will be taking his kids along to camping πŸ˜†

sahi kaha puri....i'am sure Manjiri would be equally adventurous, with a husband like Rajeev.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rajeev will never change....He has always been the same & I think he will continue to be so......πŸ˜ƒ puri you are already talking about 'Rajeev's kids....Just imagine RK blushing if he gets to know this...hehehehe....😳😳😳

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

sahi kaha puri....i'am sure Manjiri would be equally adventurous,----hope so πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  with a husband like Rajeev.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rajeev will never change....He has always been the same & I think he will continue to be so......πŸ˜ƒ--i think this will not change in years to come & will keep him fit & healthy πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
puri you are already talking about 'Rajeev's kids....-- 🀣.guess its too early πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...but after 6 years its quite possible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...Just imagine RK blushing if he gets to know this...hehehehe....😳😳😳-------poor boy laal ho jayega blush karke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜›

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

& i am sure he not gonna change in future also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. guess even after next 6 years he will be taking his kids along to camping πŸ˜†

Raj-Manjiri and chunnu munnu in one tent... how cute...😍