Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Arre tum dono ne search team bhej di!! πŸ˜† Main bhi aau?? 😳

tu dua kar ghar beethay alreday do share karnay walay hain raj koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Dont ask abt xam prep when I am sitting in front of laptop yaar!! However....abt SKS....of course am excited yaar...which Rajeevian isnt? πŸ˜‰ I just hope....zyada wrong tym pe na launch ho jaye....that I have to catch the epis in hurry/tension. 😳
@Puri:

Yeah...the fruit must be xtra sweet by now....but am still not concerned abt diabetes....mujhe bas fruit chahiye....baki ka sugarv level and all....main managae kar lungi...hehe.

And well...rightly said....JOKES THEY WERE!!! πŸ˜†

@Twiny:

Arre nahi yaar....tum log akele mehnat karoge....ye main nahi dekh sakti....isliye main bhi searching for Raj....πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

@Puri:

Yeah...the fruit must be xtra sweet by now....but am still not concerned abt diabetes....mujhe bas fruit chahiye....baki ka sugarv level and all....main managae kar lungi...hehe.----- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... dont worry abt diabetes .we have doc here to cure us 😳😳

And well...rightly said....JOKES THEY WERE!!! πŸ˜†------- yeahh 🀣

@Twiny:

Arre nahi yaar....tum log akele mehnat karoge....ye main nahi dekh sakti....isliye main bhi searching for Raj....πŸ˜‰---------- aap dua karo........ ur wishes turn true sooner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mahaandneha

that's not required here, sweety!
it's Rajeev's FC!
hello guys rk back
A sign of times to come for Soha

Soha Ali Khan is now looking forward to her role of a hearing-impaired person in her forthcoming film Soundtrack, which casts her alongside Rajeev Khandelwal for the first time.

The actress has taken her craft seriously of late, and to portray her Soundtrack character better, Soha learnt sign language at the Helen Keller Institute in Mumbai. The actress says, "I learnt the basics of sign language for Soundtrack. I learnt what I needed to say in the film."

Soha's role in Soundtrack has also influenced her in other ways. She says,"Earlier, I would take my five senses for granted, but now I feel grateful for them. I took inspiration from my father, who lost vision in one of his eyes and played cricket at international level… just imagine he had bowlers bowling at him when he wasn't wearing a helmet."

Edited by mahaandneha - 13 years ago

One step closer to what his dil aur dimag said in ranthambore....

and girls and boys across the border... all the best for our next clash😊.
Originally posted by pgsks

😲😲kathak dance and RK
jokes apartπŸ˜† no woh kathak dance nahi karenge waha jake,just that woh kathak dancers ko dance karte hue dekh kar kuch vibration mehsoos karegne usk baad anokhe andajaz mein music compose/remix karna suru karenge !

yes πŸ˜Š.

Maybe Soha will take him to see a kathak performance and the rhythmic, orderly beats of the dance will help him feel and sense the music and not hear it.... since there are lots of feet tapping in kathak maybe the vibrations of the feet will do the trick....

"Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes him, feel the vibrations of music. His body slowly but surely starts begins to do what no other musician can do . Rajeev now begins to feel the music but still can't hear.  It sets off a whole chain reaction to his life, and now, he feels music everywhere." (thanks puri for the synopsis)

Then he will compose a master piece and get all awards....
Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago

(this is not a pic i like much... 
but like to counter the words written by lola and leelaπŸ˜†)

So is it time to say????πŸ˜•

Yes More Sach Wow!

Who cares about others Sach... we only want to see the man who entices people to reveal their Sach...

good noon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..............
any1 wants to Dare πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The host of Sach Ka Samna, season 1 is back.☺️  He will soon be seen hosting the second season too. So are you ready to face Sachchai ki Agnipariksha? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†http://www.starone.in/show.aspx?sid=116

Since childhood everyone is taught 'jooth bolna paap hai', but yet circumstances, family and peer group unknowingly or knowingly dwell the habit of not speaking the truth. One does not speak the truth to save oneself from a situation.  It takes a lot of courage, guts and strength to speak the truth and truth always wins. 

More

Since childhood everyone is taught 'jooth bolna paap hai', πŸ˜›πŸ˜› but yet circumstances, family and peer group unknowingly or knowingly dwell the habit of not speaking the truth.  One does not speak the truth to save oneself from a situation. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š  It takes a lot of courage, guts and strength to speak the truth and truth always wins.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Speaking truth in the beginning may lead to loads of hardships but once spoken it will lead to success in life.

Star One brings back the phenomenal show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ' Sach Ka Samna, the Indian version of American game show ' The moment of Truth. This is the second season, last year the first season was on Star Plus.

There will be 21 questions that are asked to a contestant. Answers given by the contestant will be judged to be true or false by the polygraph machine.

The platform being changed to Star One would definitely mean show looking more youthful in terms of look, but there would be a continuity factor. So, look out for this show on your favourite channel ' Star One.

You and your friends can also participate in this show,
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  just have the form filled and sent across. Our team will get in touch with you!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

any joining from here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Puri_2711 - 13 years ago