Frequent Posters

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
gr8 to read something new about RK.
pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi all i cum agan after long time in rk fc though.....
hope people can recognise me abhi bhi atlest uch log to aur jinke liye i'm new..hi guys..
Neha_K thumbnail
hello pria......... main bhi bahut dino baad aayi RK FC me....... new pix r cool naa!
pinky901 thumbnail
hi neha
ya pics are cool ...supercool..raj kya lag raha hai..sach me spoil brat ekdum hero ke mafik in movie..i mn abhi in pics se hi wo attitude jhalak ta hai jo ek superstar main hota hai...its says all kitna lamba jayega raj...i cnt wait to see the movie only for raj n his character ..the spoil one though;).the style is so todu...
Neha_K thumbnail
i hope jaldi hi koi movir release ho rajeev ki.
pinky901 thumbnail
ha me 2 hoping for same
aur rajeev ko bhi wait hoga iska.well par ye acha hai is wo kisi show main aayega to jab tak koi mv nai aati hum usse kisi aur avtr main to dekhenge....pata nai kab aayega wo show bhi...
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/siblings-clash-244

Forget fighting rivals at the box office, actors now have to battle their own siblingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Just when everybody stopped talking about how Ekta Kapoor and little brother Tusshar's films Love U... Mr Kalakaar and Ragini MMS will be releasing on the same day in May, another sibling clash has come to light. This time round Saif Ali Khanand sister Soha will have to battle it out for box office supremacy. Saif's film Aarakshan will clash with Soha's Soundtrack. Both the films will be releasing on August 12.😊
😊

Wonder how Soha is taking this news as her older brother's film also stars big names like Ajay Devgn and Amitabh Bachchan. Besides, it makes sense for Aarakshan to release during Independence Day weekend as the movie deals with the topical issue of reservation.
As for Soundtrack, the film's release date has come as a surprise since the movie has hardly been in the news and it still doesn't have any publicity campaign in place. The film is an official remake of a Canadian film It's All Gone Pete Tong where Soha plays a deaf girl.😊😊

Talking about her role, Soha says, "I can't imagine myself in a world where I can't hear anything. Since I converse a lot with people in real life, this role has been a challenge for me." The film also stars Rajeev Khandelwal in the role of a DJ.
😳😳

[😲 😲........ After AAMIR rajeev film again clashing with Amitabh bachchan's film πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]
peshto thumbnail
heya...!!
cn i join dis fc..?
m an old membr bt vd new account.....
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Puri....it seems the writer of the article is very much voting for Aarakshan.....a certain sense of taunt is evident...πŸ˜†...anyways...we r surely rooting for Soundtrack on Aug 12....hope the date comes soooooon.....just like the xam dates cum fast...πŸ˜‰
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Thanks for the article Puri....it seems the writer of the article is very much voting for Aarakshan.....a certain sense of taunt is evident...πŸ˜†...anyways...we r surely rooting for Soundtrack on Aug 12....hope the date comes soooooon.....just like the xam dates cum fast...πŸ˜‰

the same happened with Aamir too 😳 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... every1 was focusing on sarkar Raj πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..... & Aamir proved the surprise 😳😳 .... taking the appreciation & applause πŸ‘πŸ‘ ........
& i wonder how writer said that soundtrack relase date is surprise for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......as no publicity & all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........... writer shud visit here RK FC  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰......... then he will know ...... how soundtrack is in news πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
....infact for me aarakshan is a surprise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....... i thot it was releasing in may or june πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•