Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC!!!Back With SKS!!! - Page 13

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.screenindia.com/news/soundtrack/763953/

For the first time Rajeev Khandelwal β˜ΊοΈ  will be seen in blue lenses and a mop of curly locks πŸ˜  for his part of a prolific musician and DJ in Soundtrack 😳😳😳 .

The film traces his alcohol, drug and sex- fuelled meteoric rise, while battling a physical handicap.  "The director, Neerav Ghosh, had a specific look in mind for me and we tried several looks for almost a month before he settled for this one," admits Rajeev, who even had to learn how to sit on a turntable and string a guitar. 😍

His hair was styled by the well-known hair and make-up duo Doris and Bharat Godambe's son, Suraj. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Soundtrack is the official remake of the award-winning, cult film It's All Gone Pete Tong and the other principal actors are Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma while Anurag Kashyap has a very special role.

The last schedule is presently being shot in Mumbai and is slotted for a August 12 release.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello everyone πŸ€—goodafternoon
 puriii  h r u today ?  rk latest movie shaitan  ki  promo  tv per telecast                     nehi  hoony hai   kunyo ?  πŸ˜’
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

http://www.screenindia.com/news/soundtrack/763953/

For the first time Rajeev Khandelwal β˜ΊοΈ  will be seen in blue lenses and a mop of curly locks πŸ˜  for his part of a prolific musician and DJ in Soundtrack 😳😳😳 .

The film traces his alcohol, drug and sex- fuelled meteoric rise, while battling a physical handicap.  "The director, Neerav Ghosh, had a specific look in mind for me and we tried several looks for almost a month before he settled for this one," admits Rajeev, who even had to learn how to sit on a turntable and string a guitar. 😍

His hair was styled by the well-known hair and make-up duo Doris and Bharat Godambe's son, Suraj. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Soundtrack is the official remake of the award-winning, cult film It's All Gone Pete Tong and the other principal actors are Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma while Anurag Kashyap has a very special role.

The last schedule is presently being shot in Mumbai and is slotted for a August 12 release.

well done my RTπŸ‘ and at black bold... hayeeeeeee blush blush blushhhhhhh cant w8 to see him in that avtaar i hope i would be survived till his film get releasedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi Oli..... how are u darling... didnt go to coll ??

i will be back after my break jana till then have fun just came to say hello :)
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: waniya_fatima

hi Oli..... how are u darling... didnt go to coll ??

i will be back after my break jana till then have fun just came to say hello :)

same here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......i will also be back after lunch break πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

oily --as 4 ur question abt shaitaan promo πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
....... u can read the whole article of anuraag kashyap here http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110171731&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=92408
it is abt some other matter ........ πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š but  shaitaan is mentioned πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

..... the imp thing in this article is

" Talking about his films, he said he has three releases πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  in the next five months."

"Michael and Shaitan are all releasing in the next five to six months.πŸ€” The Girl in Yellow Boots would be releasing in the next two months," he said.
Illumination thumbnail
woo w @puri  thanks for info lets see πŸ˜›hope the best
Illumination thumbnail
@puri but shaitan  released will be six five month πŸ€”thats means  shaitan  ll' not .relesa in15 april 😭😭
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
oli aisahi kuch laagta hain 15 ko nehi hoga realease shaitan
Illumination thumbnail
hey sanghi  raj ki   koye latest news miley key ?
Illumination thumbnail
 i am so upset why everytime   his all movie relas postponed  and delay
i am soo 😑