India-Forums

meme4u.com
meme4u.com

Ayuu (Ayesha)....Just For You...!!!

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Ayuuuuu...thisss iss justt for youuuu...loveee youu lots and lotsss....

As manyy of you will knoww that Ayesha (-Ayesha-) is leaving I-F for who knows how longgg Disapprove
because of the Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan...there has been a warning that it may occur where Ayesha lives...so her parents have decided they will move just to be safee...so Ayesha will no longer be able to come on I-F Cry

Ayuuu is a amaziinggg personn....she's caring and understands you when you have any problem...she cheers you up...and is alwayzz makingg you laughh...i'm goiing to miss talkiing to her and i know many of you will too....

I thinkk Ayuu mightt have leftt alreadyyy Cry
buttt...i still want to make this thread for her....i would likee youu all too leavee you messages and prayers for her heree..pleasee prayy for her & her family to be safe....andd all the other families that may bee affected because of this terrible disaster Disapprove

Ayuuu...if youu readd thiss...i'm gonaa miss youuu loadssss and loadsss.......i'll alwayzzz treasuree our memoriess of when we were togethaa....i'll alwayzz be waitingg forr youu heree...soo comee backk soon with a bigggg smile
Big smile >>>> likee thattt :)
May Allah keep you and your family and many other families affected safe...Ameen!

Pleasee...leavee all yourr messages and prayers for Ayuu and her family and all the other families......I wouldd appreciatee it a lottt....
Thankkyouuu

Lots of Love, Anniie

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anishalakhani78rock8-Indescribable-MMBGmjht_one-CreativeSoul-Prinsesse.SuviNeeshoepiyarapiyari-InnocentSoul-MaNanHoLiCLimitLessFanPreeti.xo-Swetha-

justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the only one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.......

Ayuuuu...i misss youuu tooo muchhhh.....Cry
stayyyy safeee
and do contact us to let us know your safee!
we'll all be prayiing forr youuu
x

Edited by Pwincess12 - 13 March 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-mjht_one-CreativeSoul--Swetha-

rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwww Ayu how can u do dis bestie
m gonna miss u a lot
plzzzz telll y r u leavin
plllz mayb v can solve out da problem
don't leaveCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-justadream.

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hey ayuu as i don,t know bt ur a friend of one of my friends so MAY GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY we will always be praying for u and ur and many others who r in trouble over this situation have faith in GOD HE IS THE MASTER take care wish u all best luck

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock8

awwwwwwwwww Ayu how can u do dis bestie
m gonna miss u a lot
plzzzz telll y r u leavin
plllz mayb v can solve out da problem
don't leaveCry
hey my rockie i understand ur feeling bt what can we do bt only pray for them GOD IS GREAT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rock8-Indescribable-justadream.

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Ahhh...God bless you i'll pray that everyone over comes this incident and we see you back on I-F soon...

Inshallah...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rock8-Indescribable-justadream.

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i will pray 
n hope u alright 
n come back soon
missing u

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ayu..!!!
meri jaanu..yaar i will miss you
i hope tu safe rahe yaar....aur agar kabhi chance mile to wapas ana atleast hume batana that you are safe...
all the very best yaar

love you a lot

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index