Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mat Jao (Page 99)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Okay ...This is the Written Update Of that Convo!!! Sorry in case i ve missed out anything!!!

Dolly: Hey Shilpa? How r yu? long time!

Shilpa: Ahh !! I'm Great . How are yu? Its been a long long time!

Dolly: HAs been! We thought ..we should let yu relax and all the wedding shaadi and all that.So thats y we dint want to disturb yu!So everything's over now?

Shilpa: Yaah! Everything is going just great, enjoying life and lots of fun happening!

Dolly: Good! Good!So whats yu doing otherwise?

Shilpa: Well. I've been, right now actually today itself i ve gone wid my friend  to Siddhi by walking..which is not bad,it was fun , yu know, tuesday darshan comes out best of all the day! So it was very exciting going there!

Dolly: Ohhh! I went to Siddhi actually when i went to India last time! and it must be quite far from ur house ..isn't it?

Shilpa: It is 1 and half hour!

Dolly: Ahh!!!

Shilpa: SO its okay! Anything for god (smile)

Dolly: ohhh!! ohh! yu r still sounding so fresh and happy!!!

Shilpa: I know! I'm surprised myself! It wasn't tiring actually...!!when yu go wid friends and all its not tiring!So its a fun thing and enjoyable!

Dolly: Nice..nice....! Nice to hear that! Siddi binayak grants all ur wishes and boons!

Shilpa: Thank yu so much.I hope God grants every ones wishes!

Dolly: Yes!! Grant all our wishes!

Shilpa: Yaah!

Dolly: And i think yaah..thats about it SHilpa and I think when we hear something more interesting ..i'm sure yu will keep us all informed and we shall wait for that!

Shilpa: Of course.....yaah!! I've a good news for yu all ( i dint understand the rest what she told here)

Dolly: Ahhh! That sounds really interesting ...So we will catch up wid yu again!!

Shilpa :  Very Soon!!!

Dolly: Ohh! Nice!

Shilpa: Of course!

Dolly: Nice to Hear that!

SHilpa: we Will :)

Dolly: So!!! Thank yu ..thank yu for the call and any msg out there for ur fans?

Shilpa: Yes!!!! My msg to all of yu.... I Love yu all ...and i know yu guys are always there for me..no matter what! and i just luv u all and thanx for everything!

Dolly: Thats so sweet! Thankss a lot for doing the convo for India TVForums as yu know we attend to this forum......Love yu too from all ur fans and the members!

Shilpa:
thank yuuu!!!!

Dolly: okay shilpa....thank yuu!!! and yu pls hold the line!!

credit of transpict -
-Zeeshan- (DMG forum)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannami2811monty22norzar

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HugHugNikammi tera phone is talliAngryLOLLOL

HugHug

My fone is not talliROFLROFL

It was in purse I checked it nowROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

sudha Hug

yesterday i couldn't comment on YT . i thought i m sure gone banned.but it was due to some error i couldn't comment..that error solved soon.

i felt so relief..........ROFL
MontyyyyyyyyyHugHugHug

For me also i can't comment on YTOuchOuch

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Reet I got only 2nd part of ur msg 1st part nahin milaROFLROFL
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hi all who are here and have come in just now

norzar
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Okay ...This is the Written Update Of that Convo!!! Sorry in case i ve missed out anything!!!

Dolly: Hey Shilpa? How r yu? long time!

Shilpa: Ahh !! I'm Great . How are yu? Its been a long long time!

Dolly: HAs been! We thought ..we should let yu relax and all the wedding shaadi and all that.So thats y we dint want to disturb yu!So everything's over now?

Shilpa: Yaah! Everything is going just great, enjoying life and lots of fun happening!

Dolly: Good! Good!So whats yu doing otherwise?

Shilpa: Well. I've been, right now actually today itself i ve gone wid my friend  to Siddhi by walking..which is not bad,it was fun , yu know, tuesday darshan comes out best of all the day! So it was very exciting going there!

Dolly: Ohhh! I went to Siddhi actually when i went to India last time! and it must be quite far from ur house ..isn't it?

Shilpa: It is 1 and half hour!

Dolly: Ahh!!!

Shilpa: SO its okay! Anything for god (smile)

Dolly: ohhh!! ohh! yu r still sounding so fresh and happy!!!

Shilpa: I know! I'm surprised myself! It wasn't tiring actually...!!when yu go wid friends and all its not tiring!So its a fun thing and enjoyable!

Dolly: Nice..nice....! Nice to hear that! Siddi binayak grants all ur wishes and boons!

Shilpa: Thank yu so much.I hope God grants every ones wishes!

Dolly: Yes!! Grant all our wishes!

Shilpa: Yaah!

Dolly: And i think yaah..thats about it SHilpa and I think when we hear something more interesting ..i'm sure yu will keep us all informed and we shall wait for that!

Shilpa: Of course.....yaah!! I've a good news for yu all ( i dint understand the rest what she told here)

Dolly: Ahhh! That sounds really interesting ...So we will catch up wid yu again!!

Shilpa :  Very Soon!!!

Dolly: Ohh! Nice!

Shilpa: Of course!

Dolly: Nice to Hear that!

SHilpa: we Will :)

Dolly: So!!! Thank yu ..thank yu for the call and any msg out there for ur fans?

Shilpa: Yes!!!! My msg to all of yu.... I Love yu all ...and i know yu guys are always there for me..no matter what! and i just luv u all and thanx for everything!

Dolly: Thats so sweet! Thankss a lot for doing the convo for India TVForums as yu know we attend to this forum......Love yu too from all ur fans and the members!

Shilpa:
thank yuuu!!!!

Dolly: okay shilpa....thank yuu!!! and yu pls hold the line!!

credit of transpict -
-Zeeshan- (DMG forum)
reet Hug i lub you so much.............Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Shilpa is doing some show? Where is Kriti and Sidra they need to know this.

Go to top