Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mat Jao - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Arps Its going ok, meh! Same old same old.
How about you? Hows your little niece doing? My niece took away my whole weekend she has been so playful!

Hey everyone reshu advice to you free of charge ekdum fukat chaddar takiya le aur sow ja nahi toh pehle floor pe se kudja aur bhi lamba break milega arsprocks please if you plan to update tonight let me know i will stay awake then nikita aap kab update kar rahe ho plz jaldi karo na
I'm doing all right, my niece is doin well i didnt get to see her this weekend, but she's only 2-3wks old so not as active yet, mostly she just sleeps....still cute but not as entertaining lol...i'll prolly see her in 2 wks....as for the rest eh...i'm all right goin to be switchin from days to nights...so once again have to train my body to sleep when its used to being awake😕
AMYYYYYYYY 🤗

DJ I have no idea when I am updating next, with everything in Japan I am spending most my time concentrating on that, I have friends there and other friends have family there. So my update date is unknown for now.

Arps 🤣 Why do you come to the AT? You just get harrased to update!
Originally posted by arp04srocks

I'm doing all right, my niece is doin well i didnt get to see her this weekend, but she's only 2-3wks old so not as active yet, mostly she just sleeps....still cute but not as entertaining lol...i'll prolly see her in 2 wks....as for the rest eh...i'm all right goin to be switchin from days to nights...so once again have to train my body to sleep when its used to being awake😕

Aww bad times - about the sleep!

Aww so cute, yeah I remember my niece being so little, but I find it weird I am going to know everything about her life and remember it all so strange! 😆😳
i know yaar thats why normally i'm actin like a haram and just stalk...but today i figured i'd pop in since i wont be around for a few wks during this time...and wht do i get??? harassament...but there was on phan that was actually telling me NOT to update...so i guess i cant 🤣

i just got a pm that asked me if i was planning on unting sr or not....that they were confused....

becharas...shoudl know that i will not be tellin anyone the ultimate plan...wht fun would that be
🤣🤣

muahahahahah hey hey niknak and Arps! what's going on?

Those videos from Japan, especially the ones with tsunami hitting the land is just such a sad sight. Gosh! A country that prepared for such disasters...in such a vulnerable situation. Sad sad thing to see. Prayers for all those affected by the massive disaster.

nikita dont worry all will be fine all of us are praying for them arpsrocks dont listen to nikita please come to the AT more that we can harrass you more for the update
🤣 Arps see I done the smart thing and made sure they were married before I got people telling me can we have SR 🤣🤣 Not that you didn't try!
Aww...that would ruin all the suspense, even I like guessing how it will end!

Amy Meh, same old uni! My life needs some change/ exictment!

I know, it is so sad to see, my prayers are with them.

DJ 🤣🤣🤣 I am not kicking her out, I am just asking why she comes for all the abuse?
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
It's my spring break right now.

I want to watch some movie....but deciding which one. any suggestions?