Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mat Jao (Page 29)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Can I Just make a Request to All our friends.........................I don't know but some where its like  due to the hatred we have for Ridz has made us to forget abt the wonderful, lovely and adorable moments of Siddhima once we all loved.............Wish we could cherish those moments keeping the hatred for Ridz behind.

Can we consider SR lived happily after their monsoon wedding and left for Houston.

Just cos of a some actors and the senseless creatives...........Why do we hate the moments once we all loved.

Sorry Again............Even i done that but felt why we r closing the door for the lovely moments once we had fallen in love with 

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 15 March 2011 at 5:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Shru one more also a Lady jumped off from the 19th floor with her 2 kids.CryCryCryCryCry
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Can I Just make a Request to All our friends.........................I don't know but some where its like  due to the hatred we have for Ridz has made us to forget abt the wonderful, lovely and adorable moments of Siddhima once we all loved.............Wish we could cherish those moments keeping the hatred for Ridz behind.

Can we consider SR lived happily after their monsoon wedding and left for Houston.

Just cos of a some actors and the senseless creatives...........Why do we hate the moments once we all loved.

Sorry Again. 

Sudhaaaa... Hug Hug
yesterday zeeni was feelin so low..Unhappy poor thing.. she had plans to stop updating her FF also..Ouch

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shruti*

ShruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug

My nikamma phone is so talli..............Some network error, due to that i am not able to send and also receive SMSCryCryCry

But surely will call youBig smile

SudhaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHug

Tera fone network is tera mera dushmaanAngryLOL
Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhh, Even i have logged a complaint...........Now i don't know when it will be solved..............My net and PH both r talliAngryAngryAngry

aap bhi talli ho jayiye phir sab kuch order mein lagega LOL

BTW Hello everyone ....................
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Reet if u r around kabhi toh dang ka msg bhej diya kar nikammiAngryLOL

nikammi bhejne ke liye koi dhang ka msg hona bhi to chahiyeAngry
btw i liked ur msgROFLROFL

Hello everyoneTongue
i m here only for few minsLOLLOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Sudha i can't like like her again  but i will not say anything against her from now on pakkaEmbarrassed
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Shru one more also a Lady jumped off from the 19th floor with her 2 kids.Cry

WhyShocked

Sudha that is what I think SR got married left for Houstan and ArSh moved on together.
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I am sorry if this offends anyone ........

But here we are discussing two topics.......

1 suicide cases of kids and women

2 hatred for Riddhima spoiling our good memories

now ......... both equally depressing .........  one social issue and second just a random discussion about entertainment .............

all I would say is don't let it depress yourself............ i am the first to get pulled into depression now a days so i will leave after posting this message

But genuinely it is really sad that people give up on things .........suicide case they give up on life and we are giving up on the good moments of SR

Zeenia I saw her message ............ i know it demotivates everyone ........... but what Sudha said is true lets just try to cherish the good moments ...........

and all I will say to everyone is the CVs were real gutless characters time and again i have said the same thing ......... they did not take a stand till the end and let options open ........and it purely shows by R's dialogues and A......... R not being shown married officially

chalo bye bye ......... see ya all later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

Go to top